[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys. I wanna become a traveling adventurer like in the bethesda

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: lone_wanderer_fo3.jpg (44KB, 350x275px) Image search: [Google]
lone_wanderer_fo3.jpg
44KB, 350x275px
Hey guys. I wanna become a traveling adventurer like in the bethesda games. What are some good jobs that hire quick and any retard can do that I can get while I'm traveling on the road? Preferably ones that pay under the table cash in hand. I live in socal. Thinking of going up north. I've got an suv, half a tank of gas, my heart on my sleeve and the world in my eyes. Let's do this.
>>
>>1207250
>under the table, cash in hand
Not likely unless your name is Paco, like to pick vegetables and don't mind living under the threat of deportation.

If you're willing to actually get a paycheck, there's shit tons of tourism work in Alaska in the summer and a lot of jobs involve cash tips.
>>
>>1207250
Just approach random people and ask them for quests.
>>
>>1207250
Street musician.
>>
>>1207250
dick sucker
>>
>>1207255
Alright, so we've got vegetable picking and Alaskan work
>>1207256
Odd jobs, good.
>>1207266
Can't play anything.
>>1207274
Only when I hit rock bottom. I've got a long way to go.

What else, guys?
>>
>>1207250
> heart on my sleeve
You might want to tuck that away before you leave, anon.
>>
>>1207250
If you bring me the helmet I need to complete my power armor I'll give you 500 caps....

No but seriously it is tax season so if you stop by one of those Liberty Tax places and volunteer to wear their costume and advertise and enthusiastically on the street corner just about any single one of those places will give you money, hire you on the spot. Also learn to jailbreak cell phones and offered the service on Craigslist. Everyone knows there's a YouTube video for it but everyone is also too fucking lazy and that's why service jobs exist.

Also, the fact that you have a dog will be very helpful. In the US people are obsessed with pets so if they see a homeless bum with a dog they're probably twice as willing to give money.

Last but not least learn to play something on a harmonica like Johnny Guitar, or Jingle Jangle.
>>
>>1207256
I chuckled heartely
>>
>>1207256

When you enter any town for the first time, there's a scripted event that conviniently and lacking any inkling of subtlety ropes you in to whatever retarded shit is going on in the town in question.
Also
>see that mountain over there? You can climb it.
>>
>>1207956
I actually do shit like this when I visit random small towns in Colorado.

Not as weird as you think, and yes the townspeople do have quests for you.
>>
>>1207970
Seriously?
Do you ask them for odd jobs or something.
>>
>>1207434
Jesus don't bring a dog
OP seems like a bit of an idiot, he will most likely end up getting killed on his quest
Last thing you want is a dog to feed so it doesn't leave you anyway
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.