[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello guys, i received this job offer """"""""We

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Work-in-China.png (23KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
Work-in-China.png
23KB, 240x240px
Hello guys, i received this job offer

""""""""We would like to invite you to consider our offer as a teacher in China

Please find details below and let me know if you are interested.
Working time : Monday- Friday (occasionally weekends during events like halloween, Christmas etc. couple hours on Saturday or Sunday)

7.30-12.00 and 14.30-17.30
Place : Xiangtan, Hunan, Yangjiang and Yangchun, Guangdong

starting from mid of February/beginning of March 2017 for period of 6 months
Responsibilities

• Planning and delivering lessons to children aged 3-7 in groups from around 5 to 30 students.
• Using electronic media to teach English efficiently and effectively
• Evaluating student progress
• Assigning and evaluating out of class exercises
• Participating in social activities with students
• greeting parents and kids

Benefits:

Stipend: 3500RMB/month
visa assistance
Food provided Monday to Friday
24h assistance
Housing: shared apartment/single room( air condition, washing machine...)
Recommendations after completion for the best performance
free multimedia Chinese course

We will pick you up from the airport/train station

Bonus after completion of
6 months: 3000 rmb
12 months: 7000 Rmb

HR Department Culture Exchange Program
Sky V Global """"""""""""""

Thoughts? I cant decide if they're reliable or not, or if i would be able to live there with their pay. also, i would have to pay for the ticket to go there.
>>
that pay is laughable
>>
You could go on welfare in the us and get more per month
>>
it's a job offer

ask for 10000 rmb a month

they'll ether respect you and accept, or decline but you shouldn't take that job anyways
>>
>Stipend: 3500RMB/month

Are you working for one hour a day?
>>
That pay is silly.

Anyway i grew up in shamghai and beijing and my teachers in international school seemed to enjoy themselves a bunch.

That pay is fucking silly. Thats like 400 euros?
>>
If it's a part time job, like 10-20 hours a week, in the boonies in China, aka, not a first or second tier city, the least you should accept without getting totally dicked is 7000 rmb, plus free accommodations. That offer is an insult, trying to prey on people that are complete fools.
>>
I'd rather OP did some fucking research instead of wasting time posting an absolutely terrible contract.
>>
>>1207068
has your precious time been wasted?
>>
>>1207352
Not at all. I enjoy helping people. But c'mon. You see what I see right?
>>
>>1206945
Horrible wage. You can get double that easily.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.