[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I fly from the second part of my connecting ticket without

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Departures-and-Arrivals-Board.jpg (40KB, 650x443px) Image search: [Google]
Departures-and-Arrivals-Board.jpg
40KB, 650x443px
Can I fly from the second part of my connecting ticket without being on the first flight?

>flying with a connection in Istanbul to Tbilisi
>Want to visit Istanbul also
>round trip tickets are IAD>KBP>TBS with return being the reverse
>I would like to buy a One way from TBS to KBP and check out Istanbul
>Want to then just get back on my original flight from KBP to IAD without flying the TBS>KBP route

Can I do this?
>>
if you don't board the first flight the whole trip gets cancelled.

But here it's not your first flight, but the first of the return. You might be able to cancel that leg by calling the airline after having already travelled to TBS.
But I wouldn't count on it.
>>
>>1206871
Just fly to Istanbul and then buy round trip tickets to Tbilisi
>>
>>1206886
What if you skip out on the last leg of the flight there? As in I stop in KBP on my way to TBS missing the last flight, however get a 1 way to TBS and get back on my original return flight as normal.
>>
>>1207651
Generally if you miss a leg the entire itinerary is cancelled. You may be able to get around this by talking with the airline. Also, any bags you have checked will continue to your final destination regardless whether you're on the flight or not.
>>
>>1207667
>Also, any bags you have checked will continue to your final destination regardless whether you're on the flight or not.
really? I had my flight delayed once because someone checked in their baggage but was absent from the flight. They have to search and remove that person's baggage off the plane.
>>
>>1207667
Why are airlines such turbo jews? If I have already bought and paid for a ticket, how can they fucking sell it again? Its bullshit
>>
>>1207651
Be aware the airlines are onto this trick, and though you might get away with it, if they notice, they can (depending on jurisdiction) take your ass to court, and regardless of jurisdiction can blacklist you for future flights.

Also, remember they do not HAVE to follow the route as ticketed, delays and reroutings happen, flights get cancelled, you might wind up on a different route to you final destination.

>>1207681
>really? I had my flight delayed once because someone checked in their baggage but was absent from the flight. They have to search and remove that person's baggage off the plane.

You are likely right, these days. Getting them back may cause some interesting conversations about the contract you just breached.

>>1207684
> Boo hoo hoo, the terms of the contract I entered into offend me.

If terms of the contract bother you, don't enter into it.

Also, this is not /pol/
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.