[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is England safe ? Apparently, England has a high crime rate,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: massive-england-2-std.gif (10KB, 465x465px) Image search: [Google]
massive-england-2-std.gif
10KB, 465x465px
Is England safe ?
Apparently, England has a high crime rate, and it holds me back from visiting it. Especially London.
Is Bristol any different ? How is Scotland ?
>>
Dude, just go.
Great Britain is one of the most civilized places in the world.
>>
Parts of London aren't, but it's better than all the other large European capitals.

In practical terms, the UK is much more safe than most of the European cities because they are very "centered". Unless you went to some Northern English sink estates looking for a fight you aren't going to end up in a bad way, it's clear when you're getting into a bad part of town because you can just see it. Unlike in Paris, for example, where you can just accidentally walk into one.

Visit: London, York, Bath, Oxford, Norwich, Leeds, Edinburgh, Newcastle, Harrogate, Bristol, rural Wales, North Yorkshire, all of the Home Counties.

Avoid: Liverpool, Sheffield, Manchester.
>>
>>1206489
Lol are you asian? Slant-eyes have been are afraid of their own shadows ever since you got bombed.
>>
>>1206493
I have been Manchester a few times and never had or seen any trouble. Granted it's multicultural but I didn't think it was that bad besides homeless and gypsies which you can just ignore.

I don't like cities anyway, visit Cornwall, the Lake District, rural Wales, rural Scotland and the Yorkshire Dales.

Have no interest in ever going to London desu might as well be its' own country.
>>
File: image.jpg (765KB, 1532x2052px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
765KB, 1532x2052px
Scotland is fine just as long as you avoid certain areas in Glasgow and the rough parts of other cities. I'd also avoid wearing green or blue I'm glasgow. Transport can be an issue in the highlands so plan ahead
>>
>>1206489

Are you serious? If you think England has too high a crime rate, where would you actually go? Singapore? North Korea?
>>
>>1206489
>>1206493

>Avoid Sheffield
Anon, please don't listen to this lunatic, Sheffield is the only city I've ever felt safe living in, it's a wonderful place as far as cities go, check it out if you are nearby. We have the peak district inbetween here and Manchester which is great for hiking and camping :)
>>
It's safer than whatever country you're from, OP.

Source: British.
>>
>>1206489
ITT butthurt defensive Britbongs who can't handle someone speaking the truth about their country

OP its just as safe as NYC, try to keep aware of shit and if you see 3+ brown people in one area don't walk there, you'll be ok. Also don't wear anything too obnoxious or religious.
>>
>>1206493

you missed Brighton m8
>>
>>1206489
Just avoid the (sand)niggers.
In other words: avoid London.
>>
>>1206667
Sheffield Fag here born and raised, can confirm.
>>
Murder capital of the UK represent (Nottingham). Have never ever felt unsafe here yet. Honestly, it's just Caribs centred in two or three bad neighbourhoods and that's it. Come over OP, I'll show you the good pubs.
>>
File: england.jpg (86KB, 1024x614px) Image search: [Google]
england.jpg
86KB, 1024x614px
>>1206489
>England has a high crime rate

because 20% of the population gets blackout drunk every weekend and commit half of all crimes

if you're physically threatened by a lad who can't even walk a straight line you should probably stay in from from friday night to sunday morning
>>
File: IMG_20151028_172838.jpg (2MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151028_172838.jpg
2MB, 4160x3120px
If you're not looking to get into a fight, you won't.

t. Manc born and raised
>>
Grimsby is the best place to visit gives u a real taste of our culture imo
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.