[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Moving to Toronto in a couple months and looking at condos. To

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (60KB, 630x471px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 630x471px
Moving to Toronto in a couple months and looking at condos. To all Torontonians out there, where do you recommend living? East? West? North? Central? Downtown?

My main criteria is wanting to be A. Close to subway. And B. Basically in the socially thriving parts of the city. I'm in my late twenties so I want to be around others my age.

Also, do I need a car? Because I'd rather not bring one. And in your experiences, what are some neighborhoods to generally avoid? Thanks to all for any advice.
>>
HAPPY GROUNDHOGS DAY
>>
It really depends on how much money you have. You can always get a place near UofT it'd be cheaper, close to thriving areas, lots of young people. Houses there are kind of shitty and old in general but it's a nice area.
If you can afford it, near St. Lawrence market is very nice. King west if you're fancy (can get grimy in some parts). Queen street if you're into the hipster thing. Harbourfront area is great, condos by the lake close to the action. I have friends who have bought condos right by the ACC for 350k. That's by the financial district near the CN tower.
More affordable but slightly out of the downtown core is High Park, still bars and pubs there and a subway station plus it's a lot more affordable. Can probably find a one bedroom for 1k/month there.
Liberty village is also kind of out of the way but a ten min drive to the action (full of hipsters with dogs but a nice clean area with affordable condos).
North York is kind of run down but cheaper, has a younger crowd in certain areas (but a lot of sketchy areas as well)

You have to keep in mind getting around Toronto can be kind of annoying unless you like to walk everywhere. The traffic is awful and the subway system is very limited compared to other major cities.
>>
>>1206142
If you're a rich smug childless asshole looking to be around other rich smug childless assholes, the waterfront district is the place for you. If you are a chink or paki looking to be around other minorities, Scarborough is worth checking out. If you're a complete numale cuck, the annex, gay village or Cabbagetown will have other faggot liberals to cavort with. Finally if you're a nigger, northwest Toronto is full of niggers on government housing.

If you're not a piece of shit, consider moving to Barrie or St Catharines. Think about it, anytime you see a video, or hear a story about cringey cucks/feminists/transfags making a public scene, it's always Toronto. It's an expensive hellholle
>>
>>1206185
>Barrie and St. Catherines
>socially thriving
>>
>>1206188
St Catharines:
>90.00% of the population was White
Barrie
>White 116,540 87.5%
Toronto
>50.2% White

(Source: wikipedia)

Of those 50% white people, at least 1 in 5 is a faggot. So if you want to live around dirty pakis, chinks, faggots, and smug libtards Toronto is your place
>>
>>1206194
St Catherine's is full of old white people. Dude's in his late 20s looking to have some fun.
>>
>>1206142
>Moving to Toronto in a couple months

now why would you wanna do that ?
>>
>>1206197
Yeah if he's 30 he needs to think about settling down and having kids, being childless is one of most pathetic things a guy in his 40s can be. And why would you raise your kid in a tiny, polluted downtown condo full of faggots and muslims, with a local park full of heroin needles and hobos? So he can come out as transgendered at 5?

No.

For the same price as a downtown Toronto studio loft and a designer bicycle you can have a St. Catharines bungalow or 2 story with your own yard, and a nice pick-up or SUV in the driveway. This is what you gotta think about, anon. Where is the quality of life gonna be? Gay immigrant neighbors or a church on every corner? A hazardous bicycle ride onto a disease filled subway car or a nice cruise in your Buick on a boulevard double-wide laneway?

Get your shit together and make the White choice anon.
>>
>>1206241
>being childless is one of most pathetic things a guy in his 40s can be

36 y-o without kids here.
If you think life is only about:
>go to school
>get a job
>raise a family
>retire
>die

then you probably lack spirituality in your life and don't see the big picture. Inb4 ''me and my wife are gonna be lonely when we're older''
>>
>>1206248
>go to school
>get a job
>raise a family
>retire
>die
this is my nightmare. It blows my mind that most people want this and have no interest in seeing the world.
>>
>>1206241
>Make the white choice
What crawled up your ass and died?
>>
> Can confirm, Toronto is a degenerate haven.
>>
If your looking for boring suburban married life, nothing will ever top Calgary. Toronto may be a degenerate shithole, but it serves its purpose as a containment city for many of the scummiest degenerates this country has to offer. Enjoy!
>>
>>1206803
>>1206391

Denegerate haven is giving it too much credit. It makes it seem excitingly sinful like Las Vegas or Pattaya. I'm pretty sure that you cant eat ice cream on sundays in toronto; theres literally no fun allowed. Unless youre autistic and like to give detailed descriptions of subway stations, theres nothing interesting in Toronto.

It is degenerate in the sense that its a mass of gays, trannies, libtards, immigrants, marxists, cyclists, nu males, feminists, and anti-whites that always leads to retards getting elected.
>>
Don't listen to the blatant trolls. Toronto is a great city in that it's like Chicago but smaller and safer, and everyone minds their own business. There's always something to do, I've been to major cities in the east coast where the streets were practically empty after 10 pm, nightlife in Toronto is great.
>>
Move to Oakville instead.

Oakville is for patricians.
>>
>>1206880
Yes your 100% correct. It manages to be degenerate and boring at the same time. Quite amazing when you think about it. Its more of a sad, sullen degeneracy of a society that is closing it's eyes and repeating over and over in its head that everything is OK, while promoting all of the things that cause the drop in quality of life. Where else would gays preach the virtues of tollerating muslims, while in the next sentance start talking about how unsafe they feel lately. Where else would you talk to a woman at a bus shelter explaining to you how safe the city is, and then next sentance explaining how 3 men in a van tried to abduct her on her doorstep.

Its a liberal dystopia where honest self reflection is shunned in favor of hopeless groupthink.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.