[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am new to flying and want to make sure I am prepared. I looked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Feels.jpg (77KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Feels.jpg
77KB, 640x480px
I am new to flying and want to make sure I am prepared. I looked around on the internet and have a mixed selection of advice from what I have found.
From the airline's website it did mention getting there 2 hours early. Here is what I need to know.

My airline allows for a carry on bag and a purse. I want to bring my laptop, headphones and movies in my carry on to watch something while I'm in the air. Does it have to be charged and do I let them know there is a laptop in the bag before it's scanned?

Can I bring my medication on with my carry on or does it have to be in my luggage?

I am likely going to be experiencing Panic attacks in the air as I am terrified of heights and to force myself to get over it, I put myself by a window seat. Any advice on how to over come it?
>>
>>1205785
Bring a CCW with at least 4mags (you won't be allowed onto your flight without one) and if anyone ask you about it open fire at random and go for the high score. Just mag dump on those fuckers it's expected and everyone does that.
You might want to bring a privacy shield so you can jerk off to loli animu durng take off and land no fucks given. You're good to just fap away after take off, it's your right and duty.
Your medication is a jewish trick, don't fall for it. If you experience anxiety during the flight just use your CCW and put a round into your temple to calm you down.

Enjoy your flight.
>>
>>1205789
Nice one. I about died laughing at this one. But I was being legit serious.
>>
>>1205785
>Any advice on how to over come it?
Break the feedback loop that causes panic attacks and they will stop happening. Breathing exercises and mindfulness work for that.
>>
>>1205785
>I am terrified of heights and to force myself to get over it, I put myself by a window seat

genius !!
>>
when you go through the tsa checkpoint you have to take your laptop out of your carry on. you can have your meds with you.
>>
Consolidate everything you have with you at the TSA check into one or two places, I put everything in my pockets in a jacket to keep it altogether so I don't have a bunch of loose shit to pick up after the screening...charge your laptop, you won't be able to charge it in the air probably. You can put meds anywhere,
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.