[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your recommended locations to go to if you wanna see

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

What are your recommended locations to go to if you wanna see the alps?

I'm going on a trip this summer to the following countries:

Spain
Ireland
Portugal
Czech Republic
Hungary

but I'd love to see the alps..just not sure where to go and I've heard switzerland is mad expensive
>>
>>1205696
Can you at least give us a fucking itinerary? None of the places except Spain will have any decent mountains (Sierra Nevadas).
>>
France and also Italia is really great to see Alps. Switzerland is a nice place but a little bit expensive yeah.
>>
>>1205696
Mount Cook seems nice
>>
Ireland has lmao0mountains but the Cliffs of Moher are rad as hell.
>>
File: IMG_2038.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2038.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>1205696
Spain
>no alps
Ireland
>no alps
Portugal
>no alps
Czech republic
>no alps
hungary
>no alps

are you even trying? if you want to see the alps you got France, Switzerland, Southern Germany Austria, and Italy, Slovenia has the alps but not as grand as the other countries

here is the run down of the alps, in Switzerland you are getting some serious ass fucking mountains, like mother fucker, you got places like grindelwal, Zermatt, Visp, Adelboden, and others that just blow you away, but there are two major downsides to switzerland in the summer
>expensive
it is a lot more expensive than say austria or germany, but you get what you pay for, no crime and great culture
>weather
bruh the weather in the alps is pretty shitty, i stayed in the alps from June 7-23 last summer and it was sunny like 3 or 4 days out of the trip, most of the time it is cold wet and foggy, and it seems like summer is a foreign word to them

You got the next level which is France, Bavaria, and Austria, you got really good mountains, and they all use the Euro

Then you have Italy and Slovenia, Italian alps are a lot more rocky in general, at the very northern most part of Italy you got snow caps but not 10 miles down

Your best bet to see that picture is in switzerland, it is the best country to see the alps, no discussion needed on that

pic related normal day in Switzerland
>>
File: IMG_2057.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2057.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>1205696
also the Czech republic is an awesome country, but not for mountains, for rolling hills yes, but not mountains, hungary is kinda the same way

Ireland is a great country, not for mountains, but cliffs and a good trip yes

if you care about price and dont give a shit, you could try Georgia, they have some nice mountains there, but they are in Georgia soo

I personally do not like Spain and Portugal, just not my cup of tea
tldr; If you want the best of the Alps, Switzerland, if you are a cheap fuck, Western Austria, it will be the cheapest

also pic related, same town, but a miraculous sunny day
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.