[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have to strongest urge to travel to Asia and have adventures

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: kawai.jpg (57KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
kawai.jpg
57KB, 360x270px
I have to strongest urge to travel to Asia and have adventures with the locals and other people like myself. Are these just delusional thoughts?

pic hardly related
>>
File: 1484951196928.jpg (83KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1484951196928.jpg
83KB, 360x270px
Yes
>>
>>1205378
Nope. I have adventures with locals in Thailand. At a red light. Will detail when I get home. After I eat dinner
>>
>>1205387
please do
>>
>>1205378
OP it sounds like what you need to do is go watch The Beach.
>>
>>1205805
Please be bait
>>
>>1205822
is it a bad movie?
>>
>>1205378
>adventures with the locals

If by "adventures with the locals" you mean awkward conversations where they ask you the 2 questions they know in English, you ask them the 2 you know in their language and then you resort to google translate and run out of interesting things to talk about within 30 minutes then yes. But I can promise you they get a bit samey after a while, genuinely good spirited as they are.
>>
File: 335px-Xintian_shj.jpg (24KB, 335x598px) Image search: [Google]
335px-Xintian_shj.jpg
24KB, 335x598px
>>1205378
Don't listen to these faggots what you are saying is entirely possibly and describes my first time in china.
>Sign up for program to talk to locals about my country and make a map of the city
>Working with 4 other foreigners from across the world.
>Have different adventures with each other around the city
>Hang out with local chinese students meet a few great women
>Fall in love with one and date for a while it was one of the most pure romances I ever had in my life
>Go to bars and hear stories from other foreigners
>Present my country at different colleges and meet the local chinese
>Pretty much all the young ones know some english thanks to the chinese educational system.

Then I come back and everyone talks shit about china. If you want to have a trip like this respond to my post and I can hook you up with a college organization that will give you everything from friends to housing and even shit to do.
>>
>>1206020
Not OP, but I'd love to know more about this. Do you have to be a college student to do it?
>>
>>1206020
hit me up
>>
>>1206020
Pls respond
>>
>>1205854
He didn't spend much time with the locals
>>
Sure, I have fun adventures with locals all the time. It depends on your personality and how you travel though. If you just bus between tourist destinations you won't get any of this. Hitchhike. All the time you'll stop in random places where no other foreigners are, and people will talk to you and many times invite you to stay with them.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.