[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Costa Rica too normie? I want to take my gf out of the country

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: corcovado-001.jpg (52KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
corcovado-001.jpg
52KB, 400x300px
Is Costa Rica too normie? I want to take my gf out of the country for the first time.
>>
>>1205318
>Is Costa Rica too normie?
Do you have any idea how retarded you sound?

It is a country. It has stuff. You can go there. Take your girl there if you want to, you don't have to be an edgy maroon to get advice on /trv/.

What sort of stuff do you and she like to do?
>>
>>1205318
>too normie?
I don't know what that's supposed to mean, but the Cloud Forest, Arinal and the Pacific coast are well worn by tourists, especially upper middle class white Americans. You can walk into Pizzeria de Johnny in Monteverde and the crowd will look like you're in a wealthy Connecticut suburb. And on the Pacific coast there will be families staying in all inclusive resorts, and paying a lot of money to do so.

I found the Atlantic coast to be a little more run down and chill. Still touristy as fuck, but a little quirkier, and not quite as expensive because it's a little off the beaten track.

If you're looking to travel someplace that feels a little edgy Costa Rica isn't a good choice. But it is beautiful. I've been twice and enjoyed it. What it may lack in interesting culture it makes up for in natural beauty and friendly people.
>>
Yes. Clearly you need to make her first experience abroad a month-long walking tour of Mazar-i-Sharif and the surrounding Balkh province.
>>
>>1205318
Why the fuck do you care what's 4chan approved you retard? Go places you want to see, enjoy yourself and learn from your travels.
>>
Fuck off we're full. I suggest Somalia instead; totes not normie at all and tendies can be used as currency.
>>
>>1205318

>too normie

Go back to /r9k/, faggot.

There's nothing wrong with Costa Rica. I personally found the country to be expensive and a little dull in comparison to Nicaragua. However, the tourist infrastructure is very well developed and there aren't quite as many issues with safety.
>>
>>1205318
>>GFs first time out of the country
>>wants to take her somewhere edgy
You just wanna become single don't ya
>>
>>1205466
I took my wife to Thailand for her first trip out of the country (not counting a carribean cruise), but stayed in hotels and did waay too much shopping and normie things, elephants and temples. I did get her into a gogo bar in Nana and Soi Cowboy, and a Ladyboy Show (her idea) in Chiang Mai
>>
>>1205486
Your wife sounds cool as fuck, you lucky shit!

OP got to Costa Rica. It's good. Pura Vida.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.