[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok I have been in Mexico for weeks and have not been following

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 980x.jpg (98KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
980x.jpg
98KB, 650x450px
Ok I have been in Mexico for weeks and have not been following the news much since I have been in remote beaches.

Are they going to kill me for being american today since trump is taking office?
Has anyone heard about any protests or anything?
>>
why would honest Mexicans in Mexico care about Trump?
i don't follow NA politics much, but I thought Trump was against illegal immigrants? (i.e criminal Mexicans in America)
>>
>>1205657
Borders are unjust. I see no reason why I cant go to any place in the world whenever I please. If someone challenges an unjust law, I do not consider them a criminal.
>>
>>1205659

gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8.
>>
>>1205657
Because the media tells them "trump hates latinos" and all of the latino rights organizations etc. reinforce it.

Latinos and other immigrants that are legally inside the US are freaking out over it. It's ridiculous.
>>
>>1205245
>Are they going to kill me for being american today since trump is taking office?

No one actually cares in Mexico. Latinos aren't exactly politically aware.
>>
>>1205657
Because he is about to destroy the economy of the country with unjust tariffs, threatening to destroy NAFTA which is responsible for millions of jobs both in Mexico and the US, threatening to cut remittances entirely and starting an economic war Mexico can't win; he is already scaring investors away from Mexico, and only specifically Mexico, like GM, Toyota, BMW, etc. All of this with the purpose of blackmailing Mexico to build, and or pay, for an entirely American project that will affect the environment on the pretence that a) all of the 12 million illegal immigrants come from Mexico (around 7 million don't), b) all came through the border (around half of the 12 million came with visas, not through the border), and c) that illegal immigration from Mexico is still an issue (it is not, as more Mexicans have been going back to Mexico than going in, with the current levels of border flows being at its lowest levels since the 70s).

In short: he is going to cause an economic recession in Mexico for literally no reason, based on lies, and trying to force Mexico to pay for a project that not only will not work but it is not necessary.

Is that enough?
>>
>>1205245
Actual Mexican here.
Of course not you paranoid fag
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.