[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one of these is the best? Which is the most developed and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1884.png (148KB, 450x363px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1884.png
148KB, 450x363px
Which one of these is the best? Which is the most developed and accessible to a burger? I like nightclubs and monasteries.
>>
georgia

it's visa free for up to a year, pro american too, soviets developed resorts in the country

not going to find any good clubbing in any of the countries, men that can afford that there get whores

top notch monasteries
>>
>>1205121
Tbilisi has a bunch of night clubs. With quite a few prostitutes.

Armenia's also very good for monasteries, but Georgia's overall more accessible.
>>
>>1205227
That's true. Monasteries in Armenia are amazing but after a couple of days you are fed up. I vote too for Georgia as you can combine more things
>>
Allow me to mention Nagorno Karabakh and in particulat the city of Shushi.

I really liked both Georgia and Armenia.
>>
>>1205109

Georgia is more open, certainly superficially. Tbilisi is more of a chaotic metropolis than Yerevan, anyway. But a lot of stuff in Tbilisi - and to a lesser extent elsewhere in Georgia - is for show, and to attempt to hide how disfunctional a lot of things are, and what a violent and chaotic and disorganized society it is.

In some ways Armenia might be more - I don't know if comfortable is the right word - but less manic and unpredictable anyway. It's a bit more Soviet, much less flashy/flamboyant, but remember that Yerevan was one of the two "cities of humour" in the USSR (the other being Odessa) and this is reflected in the character of the people there. And things more or less function as you'd expect with fewer nasty surprises.

Both are good for monasteries, Georgia has a (slightly) more developed tourist infrastructure ( a long way from Western standards though). But landscapes are stunning in both countries. Armenia is mostly a bit higher in the mountains overall.

On stuff like food and drink (wine obviously) Georgia - or more specifically Tbilisi - wins hands down.

(Azerbaijan: if you're with an oil/gas company, OK, go for the money. Otherwise, forget about it - the visa hassles are a pain in the ass, it's a vicious dictatorship, and they don't really welcome foreigners so much either)

Great monasteries in both Armenia and Georgia, but the style of religion is quite different. More flamboyant and showy in Georgia, more melancholic and restrained in Armenia. to summarise.
>>
nothing against baku it's a nice rich city with a few bars and clubs. Baku has Western standards. I was last year in both cities
>>
>>1205336
>the visa hassles are a pain in the ass

This is not true.
Azerbaijan offers a single entry e-visa for $23.

The only caveat about traveling there is you have to do Azerbaijan first and then Armenia. Azerbaijan won't let you in if you have an Armenian stamp in your passport. Armenia doesn't give a shit however
>>
>>1205109
all of them are shit
maybe batumi is bit worth visiting, but still so shit. people are sneaky easterners and tourist fuggers.

even turkey is better. wait, it is far better.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.