[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going to vegas in a few days. Anyone have experience getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 0

Going to vegas in a few days.

Anyone have experience getting drugs there?
>>
>>1204367
Yes, gambling addiction.
>>
>>1204367
>Anyone have experience getting drugs there?

If you have to ask on 4chan, you are going to get fucked over or probably end up buying from an undercover cop.

Enjoy
>>
>>1204367
Don't do drugs, fucking retard
>>
Yes i have a experience.

>me and friend fly to vegas
>we get to strip and he immedietly want to find weed
>we start walking down strip, get to walgreens or rite aid or whatever it is
>black people outside kinda quietly saying "weed, weed" to people passing by, to some people more than others.
>he hears it, goes and buys it
>i tailed him and watched the convoluted exchange of money to the guy talking, then a new guy brings drugs to him and a third takes the money, go different way.
>could tell its not a cop by this interaction even from a distance.
>he gets his weed, super expensive and real shit quality

I assume other drugs are the same, find black people, inquire for drugs if u dont hear then advertising and saying they have it
>>
Just have fun and be yourself :) (I'm serious btw)
>>
>>1204367
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9_33Y_hlsI
>>
>>1204367
If you're dead set on doing drugs your best bet is to spend the first night getting to know a few bartenders. Once you're on decent terms ask them casually if they know where you could get some weed, just for some recreational enjoyment. If they help you, tip them well. When you get the weed, if you want heavier stuff, ask the dealer about that. If you're an autist you'll end up getting scammed or fucked over.
>>
>>1205027
so true.. literally every waiter knows a dealer.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.