[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to Barcelona for a few days - what to see? Aside

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: makelordaerongreatagain.jpg (18KB, 199x196px) Image search: [Google]
makelordaerongreatagain.jpg
18KB, 199x196px
I'm going to Barcelona for a few days - what to see? Aside from all the Gaudi stuff.

I've never been to Spain (and therefore obviously not Barcelona), so I have no idea what to see.

Picture unrelated.
>>
Also places to eat?

Thanks in advance, anons.
>>
>>1202925
Get tapas for lunch in the
http://barcelona-home.com/blog/santa-caterina-market/

There is an excellent tapas place in one corner of the market.
>>
>>1202925
Don't tell anyone in Barcelona that this is Spain!

See the Parc Guell and get tapas at santa caterina
>>
File: olehenriksen.jpg (211KB, 774x1080px) Image search: [Google]
olehenriksen.jpg
211KB, 774x1080px
>>1203222
>>1203228
Will make sure to get Tapas there.
>>
Muslims and North Africans.
>>
File: puzzled.gif (70KB, 296x335px) Image search: [Google]
puzzled.gif
70KB, 296x335px
>>1203413
Sorry. Not caught up on this meme.
>>
>>1203667
You will see plenty of Africans. They'll be selling knock-off jewellery and handbags
>>
File: purge.jpg (7KB, 160x216px) Image search: [Google]
purge.jpg
7KB, 160x216px
>>1203668
Well.. Was to be expected.
>>
File: sagrada-familia.jpg (121KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
sagrada-familia.jpg
121KB, 600x600px
I'm going to Barcelona too in February.

Any recommended hostels for solo travellers? I'm afraid there might not be too many tourists this time of the year.
>>
>>1204048
>I'm afraid there might not be too many tourists this time of the year.
>saying this as something negative
The shit, m8.
>>
>>1204051
I meant I'm afraid I'll basically be the only person at the hostel, considering there are hundreds of them throughout BCN.
>>
>>1204053
OP here.
I'm now in Barcelona, and I can tell you that you don't have to worry about that.
There's still lots of tourists in winter.
>>
>>1204048
San Jordi if you want to socialize. It's always hit or miss... I've been there when it's dead/there were boring people and I've also been there and met friends who I still keep in touch with/see 4 years later
>>
Try to go up Montserrat if you like mountains, there's a monastery on top of it, nice views.

Don't believe the independentist bullshit.
>>
>>1204048
When are you coming dude? I'll be there also in February between the 20th and 23th.....also anyone had any experiencie hitchhiking in Spain? Gonna try that...from Sevilla up to Barcelona.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.