[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/trv/, have you ever had your own "Before Sunrise"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 10

File: beforesunrise.jpg (405KB, 1235x702px) Image search: [Google]
beforesunrise.jpg
405KB, 1235x702px
/trv/, have you ever had your own "Before Sunrise" while traveling?

Tell us your stories of falling in love abroad.
>>
>>1202815
the fact that no one has replied yet is depressing
>>
>>1203774
Yeah I should have realized what website I'm on.

If one person shares their story I will reply with my own.
>>
>>1202815
I'm in love WTH a broad, that count?
>>
>>1203774

Nobody has responded because it's dumb fucking movie. Shit like this happens all the time, but it's just infatuation mixed with hormones. Once you've rubbed one out and sobered up, it's gone and you move on with life.
>>
>>1203787
Found the bitter one
>>
>>1203801

Hardly. I've had my fair share of experiences and am now happily married. I just know that feeling of infatuation wears off after the excitement dies down.
>>
I'll bite. Not really as spontaneous as the movie but I've been thru a thing like this.
One time I was dating a girl and bought plane tickets to visit her. Things had gone sour and I had a chance to cancel the tickets cuz of a hurricane, so I did. Instead I drove to the next state over to visit a friend. In this same state that I visited lived another girl who I had gotten to know from an IRC channel I frequented at the time.

I went to visit and meet this girl, and we kissed and snuggled and had what felt like an incredible connection, no sex. The next morning I woke up late and drove back home hauling ass literally just in time for work.

The girl returned the favor and came to visit me a few weeks later but the feeling had dissipated by then. She jilted me for another guy later and I haven't seen her since.

Now I live in that city where that girl is from and we connected.

2012 was a hard year.
>>
>>1203787
1. its a great movie. so was the second one. third was meh
2. you make it sound like that's a bad thing? i wanna fuck french girls n shit
>>
Yeah, lots. On my RTW I got tired of hostels and started staying in AirBnBs and meeting locals off tinder to hang out with.

I hooked up with about 30 girls in 13 months. Some of those were really amazing connections, like I had only had a few times in my life before traveling. But all were doomed for other reasons than distance, so I was able to let them go easily, just being glad for the experiences we shared together. I still keep in touch with lots of them as friends over whatsapp/facebook.
>>
Not really love and not really friendship either. But in general I am very very alone, no friends etc. At the hostel I met a girl, she was into art and architecture like me so I asked if she wanted to hang out, I was surprised she said yeah and we did. After a few places she said we should go get a beer. I was really happy about that because that meant she wanted to spend more time with me. We talked about a lot of different things, learned about her country and her life, had some good laughs.

Anyway I'm back home now and in my notebook I wrote down and drew some stuff we did together, because idk about her, but to me, her companionship did mean a lot, even if we probably won't see each other again, ever.
>>
>>1204428
you smash?
>>
>>1204431
>>1204431
we didn't do anything

actually she was extraordinarily pretty (guys kept blatantly staring at her everywhere, even i got uncomfortable), but I really just wanted a friend more than a relationship
>>
File: 1482857015403s.jpg (2KB, 125x100px) Image search: [Google]
1482857015403s.jpg
2KB, 125x100px
Nothing as intense as the movie would suggest.

>Warsaw
>Midsummer/ Solstice time
>Walking through lobby to get to kitchen
>Get roped into Spanish cuisine night or whatever half ass attempt the hostel was using to try to get people to socialize
>Meet qt Irish grill
>She's alone at hostel
>I'm alone at hostel
>We chat a bit while drinking unusually sangria the hostel provided
>Crowd of 5 or so thins out to just me and qt Irish grill
>Decide to go to the Mid summers festival that's conveniently taking place downtown next to the river
>Beautiful night
>Sitting on packed lawn drinking Tyskie and watching live almost comical Polish cover bands
>Bumping shoulders
>Playful light flirting
>thataccent.jpg
>Firework show starts
>Scoot closer to each other as our fingers intertwine
>She has bus ride the opposite way I'm going at an ungodly hour the next morning
>Walk back across town arm in arm
>Get back to hostel
>Share a single quick but intense kiss
>Don't even exchange information
>Go to bed
>Spend the rest of my trip dreaming about what could have been

Better to have loved and lost than to to have never loved at all, r-right guys?
>>
>waiting to get into party in Thailand
>girl cuts me in line
>I call her out, we start talking
>spend whole night together at party, she stays at my hotel, nothing happens
>wake up to her face, think "I could wake up to it every day for the rest of my life"
>next day we spend whole day together, rent a scooter and explore
>go to full moon party, my other friends go to bed, we stay up
>walk down the beach talking for hours until sunrise, she is gorgeous, too beautiful for me
>kiss on the beach
>go back to her place, best blowjob of my life, have sex for hours, don't think we slept
>she decides to travel with me and friends for the next week, we spend every second together
>have to say goodbye but meeting back up in Bangkok later
>I get real drunk in Bangkok and makeout with another girl
>first girl meets me, second girl tells first girl we hooked up
>second girl hates me, our goodbye was only painful
>regret making out with the girl in Bangkok even though I knew nothing would have ever happened with the first girl, we live real far away
>still think about her all the time
>fuck
>>
>>1204447
that sounds really nice anon

why didn't you exchange info? too tired?
>>
>>1203822
>third was meh

You're probably just too young to empathise with the issues in it yet. As someone who's grown up watching the films as they've gone along, I've found myself perhaps unsurprisingly empathising with the newest one most as my age more or less matches theirs. Now I'm 36 and have been married for almost 10 years I find the third to be by far the strongest and one of the few films which actually look at married life in an accurate way, in that it shows that it can be horrible sometimes, but is ultimately worthwhile. I can well imagine that message not being interesting at all to someone who isn't married.

On the other hand I can't watch Sunrise anymore, it's cute, but a bit childish in its unbridled optimism, my life has just moved on I think.
>>
>>1204447
I know it seems bad but I would love to have a moment like that. One deep kiss and a good memory to keep safe inside.
There wasn't much you could've done anyway as she was leaving that soon and adding her on any garbage social media site would've just been awkward.

Sometimes you just have a good time and end it on a good note, I've had my fair share of those.
>>
File: 1482043750575.png (93KB, 392x382px) Image search: [Google]
1482043750575.png
93KB, 392x382px
>>1204447
>This post

i'm very sorry anon
>>
File: 1480390476704.jpg (39KB, 573x573px) Image search: [Google]
1480390476704.jpg
39KB, 573x573px
>>1204468

Didn't suit the moment to ask her what her facebook info was. Besides nothing would have happened and my pure and extremely idealistic view of this girl probably would have been ruined after seeing all her past and future debauchery during her travels.

>>1204543
Thanks fambalam, it was a nice experience looking back on it
>>
My time to shine.

>On European trip in Rome.
>Had flown in from VIenna, because of the movie.
>Move into 2nd hostel in Rome, there's a Brazilian girl there. Whatever, go see the Vatican that day.
>That night I'm sitting on facebook waiting for my friends in my old hostel to confirm plan. Brazilian talks loudly on skype.
>I ask who she's talking to.
>"My Boyfriend"
>My dick game shut down at that point, but it didn't matter. Ask her if she wants to grab dinner together.
>We eat along the river and then wak through the market. When we get off the river side we realise we've walked very far from the hostel.
>We walk across Rome slowly in the middle of the night.
>We talk about life, I broke up with a girl in Australia before coming to Europe, she said she doesn't like her boyfriend.
>In my head, I plan to pull him aide when he gets to Rome and help him out. I'm a nice guy.
>We get in at 2am.
>The next day we wake up later than everyone else.
>Go to breakfast together.
>Explore Rome some more.
>A gypsy tries to sell me a bracelet "for your girlfriend". I buy it as a joke.
>"Kiss her for luck"
>I give her a peck, hoping she won't freak out.
>She doesn't and we continue on. I meant nothing by it, just figured it was banter.
>We get to a park and we lie in the sun.
>I let her lie on my chest and start toplay with her hair.
>she rises up and kisses me.
>We make out in that field.
>Catch the subway back to the hostel, room is empty, we fuck twice.
>She goes to shower in the communal bathroom.
>I fall asleep and leave her locked out of the room.
>I wake to a Brazilian teen hitting me.
>She changes and looks great so we fuck again.
>She goes to pick up her boyfriend from the airport and I bail for the rest of the night.
Cont...
>>
>>1204766
>We continue to message as we both leave Rome.
>She says she can't stop thinking about me.
>We end up in Berlin together.
>I figure I meet her and the boyfriend and we pretend it never happened.
>She greets me alone
>I ask where the boyfriend is.
>"He is crying. I told him I am going to fuck you tonight and he said no."
>We hang out in Kreuzberg, bang.
>Same thing happens in London.
>We both parted ways, but keep in touch over facebook, she takes ages to reply and her english is bad. I tell her I'll come visit, and I'm serious about that. I think there's a mutual understanding that it wil just be as friends.
>Get really depressed 1st semester last year.
>Wake up, there's a message from her.
>"I miss you"

There you have it /trv/ an experience I'll cherish. I think it really helped me with girls back home, too. I never had a lot of trouble, but they didn't come easy. I feel a lot more confident now. Anyway that was easily the highlight of my travels, 3 years ago this July.
>>
If anyone knows an Australian girl named Maria who had a liaison while staying at the Peninsula in Manila in 2014, tell her to call Matt.
>>
>>1204766
>>1204769
Beautiful story, bro.
But I feel sorry for the boyfriend.
>>
I didn't watch the movie, just reading the thread...

Reminded me of the weekend.
Reunited with some old friend while traveling, we hit a random bar. They play nineties britpop mostly, who cares, we're just drink and dance like when we were young. We pay each other's rounds, but are all over the dancefloor.
This group of Brit guys sends one person to talk with my friend. He's nice and all, but constantly just stands there and asks boring things while we want to dance. We move away, the whole group follows, and keeps standing there on the dancefloor. 'How do you guys know this music? You're not from the UK' (This came from the nicest one out of the bunch, guess he was just too drunk.)
They also made comments about me and my friends buying each others drinks...
Anyway, we spread out even more with my friends, let the group follow the best looking out of us (not me).
So I start to dance alone, someone softly/politely hugs me around my waist, asks my name. After we both briefly introduce ourselves, I tell him I'm just here to dance. He nods, we dance and kiss till the bar closes.
We did somehow manage to exchange contacts, but didn't even meet up while I was still there, me and my friends were too trashed.
I don't know what it was exactly, but the moment he touched my waist, I was like, yes, that's the guy. 99% of the time I would just kick if someone touches me, so he knew something, will remember him for long.
>>
>>1204769
Yeah, those Brazilian girls. It's like they're competing with the American and French girls to see who can be the sluttiest.
>>
Meet this girl on instagram, just you know, dropping some likes here and there on her pictures, Amazing eyes, like never seen some green eyes like them before. She instantly replies to me in private, we talk a lot, instant connection
wtfishappening.jpg
She is from Kazakhstan, Didn't even knew where Kazakhstan was. Fuck it, you only live once, lets take the risk.
Took a ticket for Astana, airbnb, literally no idea where I would have ended up, no knowledge of russian at all. She is incredible, smart, beautifull, I feel happy like I wasnt in years. I come back in Italy, bittersweet farewell movie style, promises and kisses. 1 Month later, she totally disappears. Doesn't answer my whatsapp, my text, nothing. Literally no idea wtf happened. Of course I cant get her out of my head. Fuck me I guess.
>>
>>1204809
she was probably kidnapped and sold as a slave/prostitute/organ donor

Hope that helps
>>
>>1204820
nah man, I can still see her partying around on snapchat/instagram. She just probably doesnt give a fuck about me anymore. Still, it hurts knowing that girls can be this cold-hearted
>>
>>1204779
I'm the guy. Yeah I felt really bad about it. But if not me, probably some normie dick. I tried to convince her to stay with him.

We share a birthday, that was last week. She has a new boyfriend now and they're going to move in together. I couldn't be happier for her.
>>
>>1204821
Fucking sucks man. I'm lucky my travel loves didn't do that.
>>
I've never told this story before, but here goes

>traveled to Belgrade, Serbia for NYE, supposed to meet a friend
>snow throughout Europe, he doesn't get there in time
>get invited with some Turkish guys to a NYE club-crawl that includes three clubs
>mostly just drinking with the guys, try talking to a few girls, but mostly get ignored, or they don't understand
>see three beautiful girls wearing matching shirts doing shots with two guys at the bar
>one is fucking magnificent, one of the most beautiful girls I'd ever seen. seems to be dating one of the guys
>I go for 2nd hottest girl , and on the way there, decide 'fuck it', and walk right up to the hottest girl, tap her on the shoulder, and start talking
>turns out she's kind of working the event, has special privileges... she leads me into the coat room, which is actually inside a fucking CAVE that's attached to the club
>we make out for a while in the early morning hours of New Years' Day
>she gives me her phone number
>next day I get a Serbian sim card, get in touch
>go out and meet her at another club, we dance a bit, kiss some more, I get photos with a guy who looks EXACTLY like one of my best friends back home (aside, but funny because his relative thought it was actually him when I posted the pic on Facebook), I walk her and her friend to the bus stop
>we meet up again and we spend the day, the night, the next day together, and the day after that
>she's sweet, sexy, very romantic, very touchy-feely in public, and an absolute demon in the sack
>falling for her
>she follows me to the airport when I have to fly out, tears well up in my eyes when I leave her
>we stay in touch daily over whatsapp
>she tells me she loves me eventually
>we meet in Istanbul months later
>have an amazing time together, like a fairy tale romance ... I was seriously floating the whole time
>she asks to be exclusive with me, I agree
>>
>>1204825

>a few months after, things start to wane
>we meet again in Dubai for a week, but she seems less interested in me... keeps her phone close, quite private, secretive
>we have a nice time, but there's unresolved issues... I feel ignored, I feel like she's hiding something; she doesn't like that I've grown my beard out and that I've become less fit (since I spent three months over the summer travelling and lost a lot of muscle)
>she mentions the two of us moving to Dubai together, I say it would be great
>my very last day, she becomes a bit sick and very demanding, and tells me off in public in front of a bunch of people and storms off after I refuse to hold her purse (stupid of me, yeah, but I'd suggested that she just put it in coat storage, so w/e)
>we get into a big fight
>she follows me to the airport
>we resolve the fight, but none of the other issues
>after a week, she ghosts and won't message me at all
>I eventually send a long-winded email (nice, not offensive of cringy) saying that it's over, I enjoyed our time but we never would've worked, blah blah
>eventually find a gold necklace in my luggage that her "grandmother gave her" (?)
>had already booked me ticket to Serbia to see her again over Xmas and New Years
>w/e
>she messages me out of the blue near Xmas time asking to meet up
>we do
>she's with a new guy; claims it wasn't who she'd been messaging when we were in Dubai
>I break down like a pussy (hate myself for this) and tell her to leave
>next day I feel like a pansy, message her to meet up again
>we meet, I seduce her enough to make out and start feeling her up, but it doesn't go any further (but I still feel like less of a dweeb)
>out of nowhere, she says she'll meet me the next day to see me off on my flight
>she ghosts again, and apologizes when I'm on my way to the airport
>I tell her she's shit
>she keeps trying to contact me to apologize randomly over the period of a couple of months
>finally I tell her to fuck off and leave me alone
>>
>>1204825
>>1204826

>months later, I get drunk and start regretting all the people I've hurt, whatever
>message her out of the blue like a dope
>"I forgive you"
>"I'm glad, there's always part of me that will love you"
>k
>no contact for months
>my birthday, she sends a text saying happy bday
>"Ta"
>haven't heard from her since

I don't think I had ever felt love that intense. I was completely enraptured by this girl. She made me feel so strong, so masculine. She made me feel truly, unconditionally loved. I later realized that that was just who she was though. She had that effect on people. And she used them up and threw them away when she was done with them. When she realized that long distance took work, and she'd have to spend time writing messages in English, and such, the relationship lost its lustre, its exoticism. She wasn't the type to ever work hard on something, or communicate in any deep or meaningful way. She believed in pseudo science. She was the polar opposite of me.

I still think about her from time to time. Right now I'm thinking about how she said that maybe one day in the future we'll get together. But girls are weird -- the say things like that, but I don't think they ever really mean it. I think they just like to keep their options open, or romanticize things.

I eventually realized that it wasn't *her* that I fell in love with -- I fell in love with who I *thought* she was. I don't know if I'll ever feel love that deep, that instinctual, almost. I get the feeling that, if I ever settle down with someone, it will be a relationship based on some sort of complacent contentedness, rather than some over-romanticized ideal relationship-on-a-pedestal that no one could ever live up to. Seems to be the more time I spend with someone romantically, the more either I irritate them, or they me.

The moral of the story is, when traveling, build relationships like you build sandcastles.
>>
>>1204829
This shit hit home man... I always tell myself that I will never fall again for a girl, and every fucking time some girl give me a bit more of affection, I fall.
>>
>>1204800

Brazilian girls are filthy. Like anal on the first date filthy. I wouldn't trust them though.
>>
>>1204809

You were her meal ticket that didn't pan out.
>>
>>1204829

See >>1204879
>>
>>1202815

Happened to me last year in Las Vegas. She’s a stripper from LA. (I know, I know.) We were both there for an EDM music festival called EDC. Met her in our hotel pool. She was topless at the time. She’s absolutely the most gorgeous woman I’ve ever been romantically involved with. Almost obnoxiously glamorous in appearance, with after market tits, which is my fetish. But the amazing thing is, and I know how this sounds, she’s actually very smart, funny, sweet, genuine, etc. I didn’t expect this from her at all, figuring she’d be one of those people that gets by on her looks for so long, that personality fails to develop or erodes due to obsolescence. I can’t so enough about how funny she is, especially since that’s kind of my thing.

(CONT)
>>
File: EDCLV2016_Sunrise.jpg (209KB, 705x470px) Image search: [Google]
EDCLV2016_Sunrise.jpg
209KB, 705x470px
>>1204914
We were inseparable since the moment we met. And EDC is this huge, crazy feast for the senses. So, here I am, with this 10/10, wandering a wonderland of fireworks, lights, music, crazy costumes, rides, drugs, lasers, flames, confetti, parades, etc., surrounded by people from all over the world.

At one point we laid down together under a huge electric rainbow with my best friend. The three of us just talked for hours, even missing DJs we wanted to see, because we were so content with what we were doing. I can’t tell you how great it felt to be out and about with her at the festival, and around Vegas. Not that I’m a slouch, but she’s just that gorgeous. She’s dated millionaires and shit. The only chance we had to have sex was with other people in our respective hotel rooms. We just went for it. Had to. And it was sooooo good.
>>
File: EDC from Above.jpg (226KB, 705x470px) Image search: [Google]
EDC from Above.jpg
226KB, 705x470px
>>1204918

We talked non-stop when we went our separate ways, and still do, although not very frequently. I have a gf now, and she’s great, but I’ll never forget my time with this chick, which was all too brief. The last message she sent me, which was out of the blue a few days ago, simply reads, “you’re the best person I’ve ever met.” Although a bit, “hot-messy,” I believe she’s a true unicorn. And she was ga-ga over me.
>>
File: EDC_KineticField.jpg (62KB, 750x422px) Image search: [Google]
EDC_KineticField.jpg
62KB, 750x422px
>>1204919
I’m no fool, though. Deep down, I bet that if we lived in the same city and dated, it would break apart after a while. Some NFL wide receiver (or some shit) would snag her after she gets sick of not having a yacht and fleet of sports cars.

In before I was being used. Didn’t spend a dime on her. Sometimes you just really click with someone.

Our phrase for each other is, “We’ll always have EDC.”
>>
>>1204829
That was beautiful anon.
>>
>>1204880

Maybe. I paid for her flight to Istanbul and for the hotel. Our accommodation in Dubai was covered by my work, and that time she insisted on paying for her own ticket. And she also insisted on paying for some high price items for the both of us, and bought me a number of gifts as well.

If we're counting nickels, I put more into the relationship piggy bank than she did, yes, but I never got the feeling that she was "using" me.
>>
>>1204918
>The three of us just talked for hours
> we were so content with what we were doing.
>>
>>1205217

3rd world women are really hard to trust because you just never know if they're using you to get out or not.
>>
I once fell in love with a Filipino bar girl. She gave me crabs. I will forever treasure my memories of her.
>>
>>1205218
True, but that was only a few hours of the time we spent together.

And if you live your whole life without trying it, I feel sorry for you.
>>
>>1205247
>3rd world women are really hard to trust because you just never know if they're using you to get out or not.

The thing I don't understand is, why are they so desperate to leave a fucking latin paradise (for example) to come to the flaming shipwreck that is the U.S. or the U.K?

If you live an African shithole or something I'd get it.
>>
>>1205258
>if you live your whole life without trying it, I feel sorry for you.
MDMA, or talking to girls?
>>
File: mondays.jpg (41KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
mondays.jpg
41KB, 660x371px
>>1205259
>3rd world women are really hard to trust because you just never know if they're using you to get out or not.
The thing I don't understand is, why are they so desperate to leave a fucking savannah paradise (for example) to come to the flaming shipwreck that is the U.S. or the U.K?
If you live an Latin shithole or something I'd get it.
>>
>>1205259

They see America as a place with opportunity. And to some extent, they're right. In a lot of poorer places around the world, you literally cannot move up in life.
>>
>>1205265
MDMA.
>>
>>1205268
Looks comparable or better than South Chicago, Detroit, Newark, the majority of the deep south, etc.
>>
>>1204769
>>"He is crying. I told him I am going to fuck you tonight and he said no."

What a cunt. Brazilian whores not even once.
>>
File: 1482843061409.gif (3MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1482843061409.gif
3MB, 300x169px
>>1204447
>Bumping shoulders
Jesus christ.
>>
>>1204447
That was beautiful, Anon. It's true you know, that feeling you shared shows that you're able to feel that emotion, though the person it is with can vary.

It's alright, you had an awesome experience, that makes you grow as a person. That will be more important than whatever shitty attempt at a long distance relationship or whatever could've been.
>>
>>1204532
thats fucking depressing

never getting married
>>
>>1204428
That's really sweet, anon.
>>
>>1204447
if you are looking to get married and have family etc. you done goofed
>>
>>1202815

American here. When I was studying in Barcelona back in the fall of 2013 I met a French girl in a club. She was nerdy but beautiful. She had these gorgeous green eyes that were hidden beneath the thick coke bottle glasses she wore. Her English was perfect, and spoke it with a British accent despite her being French. We danced through the night and ended up kissing and leaving the club. We explored the city for a while together and I ended up going back to her place early in the morning. We got naked and kissed and snuggled but no sex. In the morning I got her name and added her on facebook and told her that I'd ask her out again, but I was young and caught up the the rest of Barcelona at the time so I never did. I remember one time a month later I spotted her walking down Las Ramblas, but we both kinda pretended not to see each other. I returned to America 4 months later not having spoken to her. She still likes my photos on facebook every now and then, and I like hers. Still haven't messaged or spoken to her in 4 years now. I still think she thinks about me every now and then. I always wonder what could have been. I think she's back in Paris now, and I'm in New York.
>>
This thread serves one purpose, to show how autistic and inept you betas are.

>Be you
>unable to get a girl of any kind in your own country
>get walked all over by arrogant western girls, and NOT get the pussy
>lonely and desperate
>travel abroad
>finally get laid with a 5/10 or better
>GUYS GUYS ITS TRUE LOVE WE WERE MEANT FOR EACHOTHER

All you betas need to get a grip.
>>
>>1205468
>thats fucking depressing

Not at all, I think it shows that they have a deeper appreciation for each other built on genuine knowledge of each other's character than they ever did when they were in the fake lovey dovey honeymoon phase. I can relate to that a lot. My marriage may not be as exciting as those early days, and we may argue on occasion, but it's all built on the fact that we genuinely want the best for each other and our son, and are able to understand one another on a level that we never could when it was all just happy chemicals flowing around in the brain.

Again, it may just be a thing of getting older and finding somebody worth the arguments. Bad marriages do exist for sure, but that certainly wasn't the message of the film.
>>
>>1206840
thats cool for you but im gonna stay free and keep trying to get more happy chemicals
>>
>>1206474
I'm >>1204766
I'd just broken up with my gf of one year and 3 weeks later got with this girl.

This is not r9k. Stay ass mad.
>>
>>1207836

Nothing sadder than a single 40 something dude. Marry someone worth marrying while you still have time.
>>
>>1207923
>Marry someone worth marrying while you still have time.
Future bachelor detected.
>>
>>1207935

I'm happily married and will be 5eva, bb.
>>
>>1207923
>Nothing sadder than a single 40 something dude

Lmao... believe me, I can imagine PLENTY of things sadder than a 40 y-o single man. "Oh no! I have so much money and free time for not having kids! And I can still fuck 24 y-o girls. This life is hell!"
>>
>>1207952

> And I can still fuck 24 y-o girls.

>>Thinking this actually happens without paying for it.

Keep that dream alive, buddy.
>>
Met a gorgeous Italian girl while staying at a hostel in Lisbon. We hit it off, and sexual tension builds steadily over the next 3 days while we spend most of our time together exploring the city, hanging out at the hostel, etc. Both of us are cagey in terms of our interest in each other, but the slow burn makes it all the more romantic.

The inevitable day arrives when she has to catch a flight, I leave the following day to continue my trip. We spend that day together too, walking around and shooting the shit. Take our time leaving, neither one of us wanting to separate. We're outside, she with her bags, watching the King of Spain get escorted down the road by a big military band, tons of people around. Blue lights from police and ambulance are flashing everywhere, twinkling as dusk settled. We hug and linger for a while outside, then separate. She blows me a kiss and we say our goodbyes.

I go inside and start making a cup of tea, but something inside me isn't at ease. I need to kiss this woman before she leaves. So I drop the cup and chase after her down the road in my socks during the middle of winter. I see her off in the distance and catch up. I was thinking the whole time "please don't turn around yet, please don't turn around yet" as that would've ruined the whole thing. I yell as I approach and she turns around, surprised. I just go for it. We embrace and kiss. A woman calls out "So beautiful!" from behind us. For a moment it feels like I'm invincible. We break away and I run back to the hostel. "Love Train" by the O'Jays is playing on the speakers as I run through the door to get warm. We still talk today. Might go visit in a couple months.
>>
I haven't seen the movies... Are they supposed to fuck, or nah? From the thread I mainly see betas passing being friendzoned for an intense and unique moment in one's life.

So if they fucked, I do have an anecdote.
The day before transiting in HK for a night, I check CL to see if there's anything going on in town, /trv/ yet disappointing again with no one replying to my meet-up thread.

I write to a gal, an expat who posted an ad in casual encounters "just after work drinks, expect nothing". Seems good enough to me.
She replies, we exchange face pics and decide to meet the next day.
We meet super late because reasons, end up walking the city until 2 in the morning, chatting, laughing. She's cute, smart and we have quite a lot in common. I walk her to her door, we kiss on the cheek, I get back to hotel.
Check the trash mail I used to contact her, she has wrote while I was walking. "Am I hard to read?". I reply, then she writes "we could be fucking right now".
Offer to come pick her up again, but we're both tired and she needs to work in the morning, make plans to meet the day after before my plane home.
We french kiss directly when we meet again, run a few errands and end up in her flat for an hour before I need to leave.
It gets hot immediately, she deep throats me while I finger her anus, then we fuck with passion, I just have time to hit the shower and leave. Long, passionate kiss before I board the cab.
Write a mail to thank her from Airport lounge, I actually felt very comfy with her and started to think of what life could be with her (we live on 2 different continents).
When I reach home, see her reply that she had a wonderful time, felt like she knew me for ages, and would like to keep in touch.
No matter how much I would love to, I need to let her know that >ctd
>>
>>1207965
>Ctd
>I'm married
Her last email was not very friendly, I did feel bad for her but deep Inside I feel she had it coming for fucking strangers met off the internet.
Also I let her make all the moves and she never asked if I was single or anthing, she just avoided the elephant in the room.
>>
>>1207960
t. Ugly man
>>
>>1207967
Why are you did you a marry if you like to fuck random girls??
>>
>>1207836
hope you grow up while you're at it
>>
>>1207976
Because I'm a straight male.
Settling and having fun aren't mutually exclusive.
>>
>>1207976
Also, I honestly planned to go for drinks only, it's not like I do it on the regular or anything.
Finally it was nice to have that spark of a first date (even so I didn't know it was a date), the excitement to discover a new body, the touch of a new skin. A new set of lips on my dick was nice too.
And my first time fucking an American. Are they always so loud and talkative during sex?
>>
>>1202815
I haven't watched the movie but when I told my story to a friend he said it reminded him of "Before Sunrise" and I should watch it.

My last day in Cambodia I met my current boyfriend. I had a flight in couple hours and I had some time to kill. It was either go to the land mine museum or go for margaritas with this guy from tinder. Chose the latter. It was stupid fucking romantic with the sudden heavy downpour, 50 cent beers, and all that good stuff. I thought it was going to be travel romance since he's from the UK and I'm American, but we somehow made it work. Things fell into place for us so I'm moving to the UK for 3 years for school. Happy coincidences.
>>
>>1207985
you are the one that needs to grow up and realize that not everyone is the same as you. remember how i said "thats cool for you"? that is the "grown up" thing to say in this situation. not everyone enjoys the same types of lifestyles. you seem asspained about your ball and chain

>>1207923
>i think someone is sad therefore they are sad
doesn't work like that bro
>>
>>1204829
Damn...
>>
>>1207994
You gotta be Australian, aren't you?

No where else have I been hit on so much and aggressively by married/taken men than in Australia. It is fucking ridiculous and I would never ever date an Australian guy. Aussie men are garbage. True assholes all the way.
>>
>>1208585
Have you been to the Netherlands yet? The Dutch guys also seem to make a sport of cheating on their wifes/partners. (To be fair, the wife doesn't seem to mind, it's just me who runs away fast if the guy is already taken.)
>>
>>1208585
I am not.
You, however, are apparently reading impaired since I said SHE made all the moves, and it was something I have done ONCE.
So you pretty much based your argument on the opposite of the truth.
Are you a girl?
>>
>>1208600
>SHE made all the moves
Yes, exactly.

Try to accept some responsibility. If she didn't know that you were married, she did nothing wrong. And even if she did, it's YOUR job to behave and act like a married man is supposed to act. No matter how someone tried to seduce you or or what not.
>>
>>1208613
We were two adults having consensual sex.
Stop stirring shit where there's no need to.

Answer my question, since you are an american woman. Are you loud and talkative during sex, or only when you blame the guy you just had sex with?
>>
>>1208631
>since you are an american woman
I'm a Swedish woman, FYI.

>Are you loud and talkative during sex, or only when you blame the guy you just had sex with?
I don't blame men after having consensual sex.

I don't think you understood the point. I never implicated that you did something wrong towards the woman you slept with. Sure not mentioning that you were married is a bit douchey, but then again she didn't ask and you didn't lie or give him any false promises or sweet talk her to bed.

The victim here is your wife. She did something worse than you, she actually trusted you. And what is the most shocking part here is that you don't seem to have a problem with what you did and you brag about what happened.

I hope you at least used a condom.
>>
>>1202815
quality thread op
>>
fuck /trv/ i'm in love right now. I travelled to grenada to celebate and support my best frined on getting his "white coat" (able to practise medicine) he introduced me to this really nice indian girl, and.....guys i have a question? should i keep trying for someone when the odds are against me? or should i let this slide bescause.....because life
>>
>>1208844
im leaving in the nxt 2 days,we tlked and i think thats she's into me but,being a med student she studies allot and dosen't have time to go out often (hence see me) she lives on campus and strangers arent allowed on college grounds with id....
>>
>>1208845
*without id* she told me that she's never been in a relationship before and...idk...love makes me stupid..maybe im a dreaming idiot..
>>
>>1208849
Jerk off and go home, you'll be fine.
>>
yea i think i'll do that....thank you.
>>
>>1204447
>thataccent
Women with different accents always get me right in the heart as well as my penis
>>
didn't watch the movie, but whatever this is my story

>In Chiang Mai
>Eating at a food stall, all the tables are taken
>Notice a blonde qt browsing the food stalls, looking for a place to sit
>I invite her to sit next to me
>we hit it off, she's from Slovakia and finds it hilarious that an American has traveled around her country and knows a little slovak
>she asks if I want to get drinks that night as she's new to the city
>we hit it off, explore the city together
>the next day we get scooters and ride around the countryside
>she ends up taking a corner on a gravel road too fast and wipes out
>moped is completely fucked in the bushes
>she's scratched up and a little shaken, but nothing serious
>she's super embarrassed and Shakey, I hug her and tell her it's alright
>we pay someone to return the banged up moped to the rental company
>we spend the rest of the day riding my moped, she holds me tight and rests her head on my shoulders
>we go back to her hostel and she fucks my brains out
>we spend the next ten days exploring the region together
>she eventually has to go back to Euroland
>I take her to the airport. She's crying, I try to hold it together but end up crying too

I guess the crash imprinted me on her or something, she was inseparable from me for those 10 days. She was incredibly sweet and exploring the country together on that moped was fucking magical. The experience still makes me smile when I think about it. We have rough plans to meet in Slovakia, I'd love to see her again but shit can happen between then.
>>
>>1209051
Aw.

Hope you guys see each other again!
>>
>>1208635
so true. based sweden
>>
>>1208901
Word.

That's part of the reason I roll my eyes when people criticize chasing skirt in other countries. It's not that I want sex. I want a different flavor of sex.
>>
>>1207960
Not him, but I am 40 and can fuck 24 year olds with no problem. It's not hard at all, you just have to not give a fuck about the age difference and the girls won't either.
>>
>>1209418
Where do you meet them? Do you feel weird being out together? Is it just sex, or more? If it's just sex, do they know that, and are they OK with that?

Inquiring minds want to know.
>>
>>1208600
>browses CL for hookups
>but it was she who did all the moves so it's all her fault

I hope you get an STD and the way you get it is from your wife who cheated on you.
>>
>>1209420
I'll try to keep it /trv/ related. But it's actually relevant since mostly it's when I am /trv/ing. Tinder and the hostel bar are both good options. It's not hard to find a girl who gets really interested in an older guy who has seen and experienced the world.

Helps that I'm 40 but could pass for 30 though.
>>
>>1209426
Me again. Similar for me. I'm 35, look late twenties. Tindering in Colombia was the time of my life. Anyway, happy travels.
>>
>>1209425
Ok babe,keep whiteknighting 2 chicks you never knew and never will over an anonymous board.Is it making you feel better?
>>
>>1206840
Hey man, this hit me for some reason. I'm wondering if you think this is as good as a marriage gets. It's weird 'cause as I get older and less idealistic, my view of what a marriage is supposed to be changes with me.

"Getting older and finding somebody worth the arguments" is both depressing but beautiful at the same time. Thanks for that.
>>
Having experienced the first movie, I'm eagerly anticipating my life reflected in each of the next ones.

2nd one is a bit shit though. Thematic anyway.
Thread posts: 106
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.