[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to walk from Bucharest (Romania) to Jerusalem (Israel)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

I want to walk from Bucharest (Romania) to Jerusalem (Israel) on foot.

Where do I find people to join me?
>>
You need to look somewhere where the people are so dumb they won't check a map before going on a journey.
>>
>>1202597
so /trv/ ?
>>
/thread
>>
>>1202665
Try almost any other 4chan board than /trv/.
>>
I will join you
>>
>>1202595
>walk ... on foot.
As opposed to walking on what?
>>
>>1202944
Walking on water. Which is actually more feasible in this case.
>>
>>1202944
feet
>>
File: 1463965612098.jpg (253KB, 1080x1283px) Image search: [Google]
1463965612098.jpg
253KB, 1080x1283px
>>1202595
Deus Vult?
>>
>>1202595
Why though? Like a pilgrimage? How are you going to get through Syria?
>>
>>1202963
Oh come on -- one short swim across the Bosporus, the rest is all walking.
>>
>>1203063
There's a bridge over the Bosporus, I think he meant in regards to Syria. To get into Israel he has to go to Jordan, as the border with Lebanon is closed. To get there overland he has to walk down the Syrian coast, then to Damascus, then to the border crossing at Deraa. It's exceptionally dangerous and involves crossing a live frontline. Which is why I think he meant it would be easier to walk on water than to walk there without being killed.
>>
>>1202595

If you are a girl, read about pippa bacca on Wikipedia
>>
>>1203073
Walk serpintine, then. Makes you hard to hit.

>bridges over the Bosporus

Yeah, I just wasn't sure if they allowed foot traffic.
>>
OP didn't say the shortest path. I mean you could go around Syria. Not that Iraq is some big improvement.
>>
>>1203115
There is simply no safe path to Israel on foot. All of them go through warzones.
>>
>>1203182
Not actually true. Can go through Turkey to Iran, South to the border with Iraq, through Basra (which isn't a warzone) into Kuwait, into Saudi and then to Jordan.

Of course it's still practically impossible because Iraq and Saudi don't give out tourist visa and the visa for Iran likely won't be long enough to walk so far.
>>
>>1202595
de ce plm ai face asta ?
>>
>>1202993
This
Are you starting another crusade?
>>
Found the perfect thing for you OP. These guys are crusading from the heart of the HRE to take back Aleppo from the Alawite and Slavic hordes. If you have a sword and shield you could probably join them in Greece or Turkey.
>>
File: religious-nut[1].jpg (429KB, 1053x588px) Image search: [Google]
religious-nut[1].jpg
429KB, 1053x588px
nutcase detected
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.