[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm thinking of moving, studying, and living in Ireland.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: Ireland-heritage-towns.jpg (308KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
Ireland-heritage-towns.jpg
308KB, 1280x853px
I'm thinking of moving, studying, and living in Ireland. My question is, anyone know of any good, but affordable colleges in ireland for a middle class person like myself?

Also, what are some reliable subjects to study if I want to make a living there?
>>
>>1202453
Okay so here is the entire breakdown, Studying in Ireland through and exchange program is a fun and good idea, i've done it with my college to countries like, Austria, Switzerland, Ireland, Scotland, Chile, Canada, and they capped me off when i went to study russian in Russia, always had a fucking blast.

Now think about doing that instead of going to a college there without transferring because that is fucking difficult as hell if you're GPA isn't flawless, if you're GPA has been a 4.0 all throughout highschool and if you went to college, you'll be fine.

If you are like me and proudly boasted my 3.0, you will have to go to a shitty college and if you are not a citizen, it's gonna cost you.

>What are some reliable subjects to study if want to make a living there?
Same as in America, Medical is always a good field, engineering is a great field, be specialized in something.

Here is what i am thinking you should do, transfer to a college over there and see what it is like living in Ireland, bro it ain't a trip in the park, I spent a Spring semester over there, so I stayed in Ireland from January to June, and motherfucker those were some brutal fucking months.

first reason is cold, idk where the fuck you live, but i can almost guarantee you that Ireland is colder, wetter, and windier than where you live.

Another option could be getting a job that goes abroad. Major in Computers, Engineering, or something where you'd get the chance to live somewhere else.

Oh ya, If you aren't at a state university right now, don't even bother doing any of this shit, moving to another country in that situation would be terrible, Ireland is a super fun place to visit, but living there is something completely different.

please inform me of your situation so I can better grasp what would be better for you.
>>
File: doomhome.jpg (23KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
doomhome.jpg
23KB, 640x1136px
>>1202453
Go to Cork, quit your college and fight me in a barn in Ladysbridge every weekend for 200 euro a pop. There's money to be made here lad.
>>
>>1202456
I'm in a community college right now. I wasn't the most motivated kid in high school so my gpa was around 2.5. I'm kind of a hopeless case
>>
>>1202661
Try transferring into a 4-year university and taking advantage of their abroad programs.

Yo anything is fucking possible, work your ass off and get a good job to where you can travel to Ireland and do it good, not live there, it's a hard place to live if you don't know anyone

try the abroad program, make friends, and keep those friends and ask for their advice
>>
File: pam poovey archer bum zappers.gif (525KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
pam poovey archer bum zappers.gif
525KB, 500x280px
>>1202574
So we fightin' or talkin'?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.