[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /trv/, i would like to do low budget weekend and I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Flag_map_of_Romania.svg_.png (37KB, 1280x906px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_map_of_Romania.svg_.png
37KB, 1280x906px
Hey /trv/, i would like to do low budget weekend and I'm thinking about Bucarest or Riga, but I'm almost sure on Bucarest, because flight cost much less. So, my question is, is it a dangerous city? I'm wondering this because almost all Romanians coming to Italy seem just to be criminals.
>>
>So, my question is, is it a dangerous city?
If you're dumb enough to seriously ask this question, yes, for you, it might be dangerous.
>>
>>1202251
Maybe you don't know how many stereotypes are in Italy about Romania. I've never been there, so I'm just asking.
>>
The "Romanians" you see are mostly gypsies, and the white ones the trash. The Romanians in Romania are far better than the ones you see elsewhere in Europe.
>>
>>1202247
Have family in Romania in visit nearly every other year. Bucharest is mostly ugly concrete buildings, has a big homeless problem, very crowded and is one of my least favorite parts of Romania. The Old center is the nicest place in town though and it's got a few decent malls, museums and buildings. The locals, I find have also changed for the worst over the last few years, they're a lot more bitter. As for the Romanians you see in Italy, those are usually gypsies and Romanians are both glad they're gone and ashamed that this is how Europe ends up seeing us.
>>
yeah it kinda is if you're stupid and careless. taxi drivers will con you into paying 5 times what you should pay ( asuming you don't know the language, if you do know it you only pay like 2 or times more ), some bartenders in shady places will do that as well. getting mugged is pretty much a thing of the past for me, only happened once but that was because i was retarded, could have easily avoided it. it's safe to walk the streets in the city centre which is the only place you will actually want to be in. i say go for it, but it's not much desu, unless you go get a hooker, they're very hot for very low prices, at 100 euroes you can get a model tier chick for an hour, you can also get something for 10 euros but i'd advise against it
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.