[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok, here's the short: Starting job in Korea soon at the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1445686485548.jpg (99KB, 595x596px) Image search: [Google]
1445686485548.jpg
99KB, 595x596px
Ok, here's the short:

Starting job in Korea soon at the beginning of March. Want pre-work vacay. I have 1 month.

-I was strongly considering Myanmar but the more I think about muslim insurgents and the magnetism of the 24h fluorescence of 7/11's the more I want to be in Thailand (unless you convince me to go to Myanmar instead. Literally any way the wind blows.)
-I have already been to Bangkok, Chang Mai, Pai, as well as up the peninsula by train to Phuket and Phi Phi. Could go again but it'd be cool to see somewheres new
-I want to do this as absolutely budget as possible. Nothing that you think is 'a little' overpriced. Doesn't need to be dirt cheap, but definitely great value for what I'm paying
-I like to party but nothing TOO fratty. I also like to chill
-city or beach or rural town is fine, just want something really cool
-I've already seen Vietnam top to bottom & am excluding Cambodia because I've been to 3 places (siem reap, sihanoukville & koh rong) buses are long and flights are relatively expensive. Don't like the corruption but I want to go back and really see why backpackers love this place sometime, I feel like I went to the grimiest places. Don't get me wrong, I love the grim buckets of authenticity, but I want something more than seediness itself.

Where should I go?

thanks, /trv/ <3
>>
I should add to this:
what is an honest assessment of Pattaya? How is it compared to Bangkok? I felt that even though Bangkok was 'touristy' it was still a sick, culturally enriched city, one I will visit many more times
>>
>>1201927
Pattaya is Prostitute City. It's a dump.
Unless, of course, all you want to do is fuck bar girls or lady boys.
If that is your real pic, you almost certainly won't like it.

Try Koh Samui and Koh Pha-ngan for a week. Koh Tao too. Take the ferry from Chumpon to Koh Tao, then down to Samui. Sanook.
>>
>>1202306
>Unless, of course, all you want to do is fuck bar girls or lady boys.
Nah, not really. I can get laid with other backpackers.

Why Koh Samui over other Koh's and other islands? Also is Pha-ngan really worth it? It seems like a tourist trap and I'm 24 in a month, I almost feel like there'll be a lot of 18 year olds. Nothing is really less satisfying than having sex you barely remember with a person you barely remember in dim light
>>
>>1202306
I'm going to Koh Pha Ngan (full moon party) and Koh Samui for a few days, any recommendations? It seems like there's more to do in Krabi and Phucket, am I wrong?
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.