[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best way for a girl from the Ukraine to get a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

What's the best way for a girl from the Ukraine to get a visa and come to the US?

My brother has a gf from there and he will pay for her ticket but she is afraid to get visa because says she will get denied because it is very difficult for a single woman to get a visa there. What would be the best way for her to try to get a visa?
>>
>>1200816

she has to marry me

i only take 10/10s though my standards are high
>>
A tourist visa?
>she wont get one

Serious though, he only home is a work and study visa, or a student visa. She will never get a general tourist visa because easyern eruropean women are too much at risk of over staying or other forms of evading leaving. Not that she would.

Its a hard situation, my girlfriend cant come visit me either, so i take trips to her, or we go to a third country.
>>
>>1200842
Could he give her an official invitation? Is there any way to prove she won't overstay and just wants to marry a guy to come to the US?

She has a master's degree, and works.
>>
>>1200846
If she wants to get married that is a whole different visa. If he wants to bring her here to marry her, that's the K1 visa I believe. If he wants tomarry her first, K2 is the spouse visa. Is he planning on marrying her?
>>
>>1200816
For the tourist visa she has to be very convincing that she has two things:

1. The means to support herself in the USA

2. She has ties to the Ukraine and will return. Like a real job, property. It wil require letters from her employer and as much evidence as possible to convince that she has enough going on in the Ukraine that she won't overstay in the USA
>>
Just get a visa sponsor who has a decent amount of money (5,000 USD or more) in the bank.
>>
>>1200851
Yeah he plans on marrying her. Her citizenship is in the Ukraine but now she is working in Saint Petersburg, Russia. She will go back to the Ukraine in July and try to apply for a visa. She lived with her mom in Ukraine and doesn't have much money but she does have a degree. He will pay for her plane ticket and visa but she is just worried about not getting accepted.
>>
>>1200872
Has he met her IRL?
>>
>>1200873
No they met on a dating site, but they have been skyping and talking to each other for over a year. She never asked for money or anything, it's very genuine. He can't visit her because he cannot take the time off work so they planned on her coming to the US.
>>
>>1200876
This could be hard. It might be a good idea to higher an immigration lawyer to handle the K1/K2. I could point you to some for Thailand, but am not versed on Ukraine
>>
>>1200883
o man you should repost this to /pol
>>
>>1200887
Why?
>>
>>1200883
I hate to say it but chances are not good for her getting a visa....

Fiance visas usually require atleast one time meeting, and most like to see many instances where they have met to prove a real relationship.

I dont think skyping will be enough to convince most immigration attorneys it is concrete enough of a relationship. You have to look at it from thier standpoint that it looks like a sham/ scam and fake citiczenship think. Not that it is, or seems to me. Theres lots of real circumstances people can't meet, i get it.

Im taking a trip to Russia to meet my gf in a few months, we talk 8+ hours every day and skype every other day. But i still feel this is not enough proof of relationship. So i plan to go to Russia atleast 3 times, not just for proof for immigration lawyers but also for my own benneifit. To see her in her normal environment. To see how she is everyday. And im considering selling my house and living in Russia to feel out the situation better.

I think its dicey as fuck just flying a fiance to be straight here, dont let love cloud his thinking, its not a simple, fast , or straight forward process at all....
>>
>>1200901
I agree with you. Even if he flies over at least once, and take a bunch of pics, but make it seem like it was over a longer period. Maybe even fly over twice, the 2nd time whenever she has a her embassy appointment, and then have a photo album of all the pics.
>>
>>1200876
Why the hell have they not met yet? It's not like it would be hard to fly over to her.
>>
>>1200855
>the Ukraine
What's the historical context of using "the" before Ukraine?
>>
>>1200842
You do know that there are Eastern Euro countries that only require ESTA, right?
>>
Just make sure to only book a trip at is 2 weeks max. Her employer should write a letter about how important she is. She should have a lot of money on her account for Ukranian standards, but not enough for US stsndards.
If she can have a house or car under her name in the Ukraine, put it there.
>>
>>1200988
I believe the explanation is that Ukraine means borderlands. Because it describes a geographical feature, a the was put in front, like the Netherlands and the Congo.
In the case of Ukraine, its usage is outdated and it should just be called Ukraine.
>>
Make sure your brother meets her first. Goddamn you Americans. I've been to Ukraine a few times and it's always you. The men walking around talking passionately about their interests and their Ukrainian girlfriends/wife/dates walking beside them and just nodding with great disinterest.

American girls really need to shape up and their men as well.
>>
>>1200988
iirc it has something to do with being retardedparal road
>>
>>1200876
>it's very genuine

She very genuinely wants that visa.

Fuck man I wish I was cute and female and could trick some poor American into marrying me for one.
>>
>>1201006
This x100.

The only cunt I met in Lviv was an obese American mouthing off about how much he earns whilst slobbering all over a fit Ukrainian woman.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.