[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cool shops you have found. I was in Berlin found this mad shop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (19KB, 240x149px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 240x149px
Cool shops you have found.
I was in Berlin found this mad shop called M99. It's a left wing revolutionary shop. Man who runs it is mad as a hatter. Anyone else no this shop?

Anyone else found crazy shops or cool outlets whilst out and about?
>>
It's not really obscure (hah) at all but Obscura antiques in NYC is pretty fucking cool
>>
great pic buddy
>>
File: neptune's.jpg (180KB, 774x424px) Image search: [Google]
neptune's.jpg
180KB, 774x424px
when I was a kid my family went to costa rica

we went to arenal volcano, and close by in the middle of nowhere was a store neptune's hammocks

it was a hammock/head shop, owner was a black guy with a fro who stunk of weed (I didn't know it was weed until I was older, but I couldn't forget the smell) and the reddest eyes I've ever seen, and he had a hot light skinned assistant wearing a tube top and corn rows

think the hammock I bought is still in my parent's basement

found a pic online of it, glad he's still living the dream
>>
>>1195276
Honestly Anon, the inside of this shop was amazing, all of the shelves were a mash of steel units magled and stitched together in some haphazard way. It all dangled down like a sort of communist ghrotto.

The man in the pic, is full autist and will wail at customers , as he did me.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2016/aug/10/berlin-m99-hans-georg-lindenau-corner-shop-revolutionary?client=safari
>>
>>1195315
>Lindenau can often be seen in his Prussian spiked helmet around the streets of Kreuzberg

I remember being in an antique store in Kreuzberg with a local friend 5 years ago and these three >big guys walked in and the owner took out a bunch of boxes from beneath the counter and they started to haggle very loudly in German. My friend said we should probably leave now. Turns out it was illegal(?) Nazi stuff they were buying.
>>
>>1195345
>omg illegal smybols and slogans thank u for protecting me government!!!
>>
>>1195185
I dont remember the name but when in Nicaragua the tour guide i wss with lead me the the local markets instead of the tourist ones and got some rum for about 6 bucks a bottle back home same brand is about 30
>>
Not really a "shop" but a stall in the market in Cusco. There was some French guy selling beaded jewelry who I now realize was stoned out of his mind. Seeing that made me kind of realize I didn't want to live like a bum traveling all the time but rather make it a vacation from life. It just looked sad. Either way it was pretty cool. Guy had hair down to his waist. Total hippy. I still smile when I remember chatting with him for a bit.
>>
File: 1480969941024.jpg (2MB, 1788x1265px)
1480969941024.jpg
2MB, 1788x1265px
>>1195185
>Left wing revolutionary
>Thinking thats ever cool

Thank you and your fellow leftist degenerates for ruining europe for the rest of us.
>>
>>1195559
Is this photo taken from BunkerAnon off DIY?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.