[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need suggestions on cheap holiday destinations; preferably under

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: c2i_211120168827.png (838KB, 900x1201px) Image search: [Google]
c2i_211120168827.png
838KB, 900x1201px
Need suggestions on cheap holiday destinations; preferably under £700 including flight.

Black londoner, travelling with brother and sister. Any destination within the budget preferred and any type of holiday as long as its relatively entertaining.
>>
>>1194822
Budapest, Belgrade, Prague, Krakow.
Any of those or all of them depending on your trip length.

Out of those, imo Budapest has the most to offer with a cheap price tag. Nightlife is great, nice architecture, good hostels and cheap food.
>>
>I have absolutely no preference for anything
>Where should I go
Go to fucking Birmingham. That's not how this works.

Also your budget is a worthless piece of information without knowing how long you're planning to stay.
>>
>>1194830
Thanks

>>1194831
My bad. We're planning a 2 - 7 day trip (depending on how much the quid will stretch). First time travelling so I'm up for anything

I've been to Birmingham, it was shit
>>
>>1194822

Why do you have to mention that you are black? No one fucking cares if you're black, white, yellow, blue or red man.

Is that 700 nicker each or for all three?

Also google yeah?

http://www.petergoordtravel.co.uk/results/?product=web&departure=LGW&departuredate=2016%2F12%2F01-2016%2F12%2F31&flexibility=3&price=400-500&accommodation=
>>
>>1194868
Because his skin color can make travel uncomfortable in certain areas. It's a relevant piece of information, dickhead.
>>
>>1194874
le black are persecuted meme
>>
>>1194868
Why is not worth mentioning if you're black? But a lot of responses in other questions are prefaced with "If you are white then....". Doesn't that inherently imply your experience may be different based on your race?
>>
>>1194822
I don't know much about it, but a hostel in France seems an easy answer. Pounds go pretty far in EU, though not as far as they used to. Andalusia/Southern Spain, as well. What time of year would you be traveling? Greece is cheap. Focusing on Europe due to cheapest transportation costs. Hostels will stretch your lodging dollar.
>>
>>1194883
Because it really isn't necessary. I could go on for ages down that line but I really don't wish to derail the thread any further. The only places where a black person would be seen differently are few and far between and probably never get mentioned on /trv/ anyway.

>>1194886
> Pounds go pretty far in EU
Do you not follow current events?
>>
OP, what do you want in this trip?
Nightlife, culture, food, something else, a mix?
>>
>>1194897
>Do you not follow current events?
Yep, It used to be alot stronger, and you close to break even with money changers. But the pound is still stronger than the Euro depsite Brexit. Why are you even botheringto post if you're not contributing?
>>
>>1194822
If this is £700 for all 3 of you, it won't take you far lad.
>>
>>1194868
Thanks for the link.

Ive never travelled before as these >>1194883 >>1194874 anon say; possibly the experience would be different depending on race...

>>1194878
We used to be kings senpai...

>>1194886
We have a seperate budget for hotels so we wont be staying in hostels france is a good option thanks for the rec

>>1194899
A bit of everything desu leaning a bit towards culture, I'm a sucker for old architecture but my siblings are more the clubbing fags

>>1194918
No, its per person. Not including hotel costs
>>
>>1195056
I rec Budapest then.
Intresting architecture, pretty good nightlife, plenty of culture, reasonably priced
>>
>>1195056
Seconding Budapest then. The architecture is top tier and you'll get rid of your siblings easily since there's plenty of clubs.
>>
A co-worker enjoyed Budapest alot during his vacation, and as previously stated it's cheap
>>
>>1195072
>>1195075
>>1195079
>>1194830
I think we have a winner. Thanks lads
>>
B A R B A D O S
A
R
B
A
D
O
S
>>
File: IMG_1722.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px)
IMG_1722.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>1195096
yeah Budapest is so cheap is laughable, i'll always remember my first time in Prague and buying 3 high quality beers, then the lady tells me it's $0.70 usd

pic related, the beer i was talking about
>>
>>1194822
I know this person.
>>
>>1195703
Go on...
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.