[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Traveling for the first time in my life on my own from Europe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Meetings_In_New_York.jpg (2MB, 3911x2600px) Image search: [Google]
Meetings_In_New_York.jpg
2MB, 3911x2600px
Traveling for the first time in my life on my own from Europe

Along with money for a planeticket, what else will I need money for if I were traveling by plane?

I'm specifically going to New York (for just a week), how much money will I need there at the airport, and for what exactly?
>>
20% tip for pretty much everything (security, passport control, escalator use etc.)
>>
You dont need any money at an airport if you have your ticket already
Maybe a $20-30 cab into manhattan and then a $30 unlimited metro card
>>
>>1194837
don't forget to clap

if you don't do it you can get fined (don't forget to tip the fine)
>>
>>1194841
Won't I need money for a visa or something like that? Like literally only a ticket and it's just entering and exiting an airport with no extra cost?
>>
>>1194780
Just go, if the border guy asks for your ESTA hand him over 20€ and say "that should do it", you just doubled his yearly salary and he will get that sorted for you. Don't forget the tip for the stamp, €4 are the minimum.
Tip the guy at the baggage claim €2 per item as you used their service.
Now on to the customs, don't fill out that form they hand you, just let your cold hard €uros do the talking, €10 and you're set. When he stamps your form hand over a €2 tip.
>>
>>1194873
You didn't check visa requirements yet tf son? Where you from?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.