[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm travelling to Australia first time in my life soon.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

I'm travelling to Australia first time in my life soon.

I will be staying in Adelaide and in 4/5 star hotels (think Hilton, Marriott, etc).

I'm terribly afraid of SPIDERS. How likely it is that I'll confront huntsmen, tarantula or black widows spiders during my stay in the city and in the hotels?

Thanks in advance m8s
>>
>>1194566
Very unlikely, especially if you are going to stay in anything established like a 4 star hotel.

First time to Australia, should try and visit Sydney and Melbourne, that's where most of the culture and sightseeing is to be done.

Adelaide is nice and chill but can't say much for any night life.

Source: Aussie
>>
>>1194566
Make an effort to visit Melbourne you wont regret it. Adelaide isn't that great in comparison.
>>
>>1194566

You are ignorant as the day is long.

Do you really think that there's spiders everywhere? You'll be lucky if you see one in the cities
>>
>>1194566

You're travelling all the way to Australia just to go to Adelaide? Dude....
>>
stay away from the NT then your right mate
source: former NT bloke
>>
>>1194566
You're unlikely to come across a spider. Buy a can of Mortein so you can spray the shit out of anything you see.

If you get bitten, go to a hospital. If it's a red-back spider, GO TO A HOSPITAL.
>>
You may want to go to Western Australia if you're into national parks and shit. Uluru is pretty cool if you can be bothered going there. Most of the cool shit is on the eastern coast though.
>>
Very low
>>
File: 1411542970956.jpg (45KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1411542970956.jpg
45KB, 500x667px
>Adelaide

fucking why, there's literally nothing there.
>>
You will not encounter a spider...
Also seriously why Adelaide? It's pretty shit compared to the rest of the country, you can literally see everything worthwhile in 2 days then you will be bored shitless!
Source: Adelaide resident.
>>
>>1194791

It's kind of neat if you like food markets and wine
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.