[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm deciding on my first foreign country to visit, right

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1471439987404.jpg (1MB, 1989x4378px) Image search: [Google]
1471439987404.jpg
1MB, 1989x4378px
I'm deciding on my first foreign country to visit,
right now it's between Japan, Vietnam and Australia, I wanna know how good each one is from people who traveled or live there, and I'll state my reasoning for those choices.

Japan has lots of shit I'd buy, been interested in visiting there since a kid, I know the language okay enough, and there are sights I want to see

Vietnam has some of the nicest people I've ever met and has beautiful scenery when not in the cities. I want to experience what the country is actually like after I've gotten along with a shitton of Vietnamese people

Australia is on here mainly because I know a trap who lives there, easy 8/10, sucks cock etc., just iffy about losing my virginity to a trap since I'm straight. I mean, it'd be fine if I had fucked a girl prior to him but it's just weird to lose it on him, ya know? So maybe get some head from a lady boy and visit a Zoo or two. Also buy Aussie movie DVDs dirt cheap since they cost so fucking much here.

What do you think, /trv/? Which first?
Pic mildly related
>>
>Australia is on here mainly because I know a trap who lives there, easy 8/10, sucks cock etc., just iffy about losing my virginity to a trap since I'm straight.
Whether this was your intention or not, this thread will go off the rails.
>>
>>1194426
Go to Nam, theres so much to do here like:

Eating awkwardly with your girlfriends parents who know fuck all English
Going to endless cafes
Visting shitty museums
Trying to ninja fuck your girlfriend at a hostel Secretly meeting up with village girls and Koreans

At least thats my experience so far, still have another month to go.
>>
>since I'm straight

That's not how it works you little shit
>>
>>1194431
Yeah, I was wondering if it would, but that is a reason to go, and not wanting to lose my virginity to a trap is also a reason to consider it not a reason

>>1194433
That's just like your opinion man

>>1194432
But I don't have a girlfriend there, should I still go?
>>
I think you should go to Australia and fuck the trap. It's an interesting story to tell friends.
>>
>>1194426
Why not go to Thailand it's perfect for a gay trap fetishist such as yourself.
>>
>>1194426
>just iffy about losing my virginity to a trap since I'm straight.
>losing my virginity to a trap since I'm straight.
>losing my virginity
>to a trap
>since I'm straight.
>trap
>straight

No your not you gay fuck. Get out of the fucking closet.
>>
>Buying DVDs

what are you, forty?
>>
>I'm deciding on my first foreign country to visit,

Not Vietnam. Vietnam is great, but it will be overwhelming to you even if you've been elsewhere in Asia. It's a fun place but possibly the worst in Asia with regards to scams.

Australia would be great, you speak the language already and it's quite easy, lots of traveler infrastructure, etc. You aren't going to be too overwhelmed there. But personally I think the culture is so similar to the US that I never really wanted to go there.

Japan is where I would suggest wholeheartedly if you had already been to a few other countries. I'd still suggest it if you aren't the anxious type and you aren't already very worried about it. It's not always easy because of the language barrier and the extreme difference in culture, but it's probably the safest country in the world and the infrasturucture is incredible (once you figure out how to use it).
>>
>deciding on my first foreign country
>Vietnam has some of the nicest people i've ever met
...what?
>>
>>1195790
Met Online

>>1195743
Sounds like very good advice, thanks man.

>>1194760
If I still get turned on and attracted to girls and women, then how am I gay? I'm just secure with my sexuality
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.