[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>planning to stay in milan for a day >see some cool stuff

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

>planning to stay in milan for a day
>see some cool stuff
>get to hostel around 6, meet some people and drink with them, play board games
>talk to this qtgirl for a while, we're holding hands, kind of cuddling on the couch (everyone else is still there too)
>start liking her a little
>i had a bit too much to drink along with another guy, she brought us water and forced us to drink it, i thought it was really sweet, no one except my parents has cared about me like that before in my entire life
>she falls asleep
>other 4 people are talking, including her older sister
>sister talking about how much she loves her boyfriend and all the stuff they do
>feel a profound sense of loneliness, >tfw no friends etc
>I made tea for myself and the girl, put it next to her, but she was asleep and right before I was going to wake her up some other guy did and gave her the mug and she told him thanks
>made me feel really really incredibly sad, didn't say anything
>around 4am they leave
>i wonder if any of my feelings are real or I just like her just because she's nice to me
>>wonder if she's only nice to me because she's been drinking
>start crying uncontrollably
>back in room now

Why even bother

Should I stay another day in milan and hang out with them and see what happens? I think they would let me tag along to whatever they're up to. Or just move on to Venice?
>>
hang out
>>
Stay
>>
>>1193958
Move to Venice. The world is too big to get hung up on a girl that doesn't share your feelings.

Don't be a beta faggot too just because a girl has been nice to you. If you were a person of confidence, girls would want to be nice to you just to get to be with you. If you ain't sleeping with her, move on. Venice sounds like a kickass place
>>
>>1193958
stay man
>>
>>1193958
enter a quantum state of being present in both venice and milan
>>
>>1194000
This gave back my faith in humanity for this morning, thanks.
>>
>>1193958
You will regret it for ever if you leave her and go to Venice. Chances are slim you will get achieve anything with her, but don't let this one chance you have slip away.
>>
I don't even know where she went, I think she and her sister went out somewhere. Anyway I booked train to Venice in a few hours.

Sorry >>1194045
>>1193992
>>1193968
>>1193963

I don't think I'm cut out for these kind of feels
>>
>>1194047
If you happen to run into her again, ask her what she's up to. Do not let her know you already bought the ticket, even if she catches you with your bag at the train station. Say you were just about to buy it. (Unless they also need to buy a ticket, because you don't want to buy two). For the first time in your life you found a girl who is kind to you and you just run away?
>>
>>1193958
I don't understand you people, why is there a constant need for companionship? I'm a human like everyone else so I need my sexual release, and I enjoy myself with women, but after sex I'm out. I went on a 3 month trip and barely talked to anyone and I loved it. I can probably live and die alone and I'll be good
>>
>>1193958
Forget Venice, move on to /adv/ or /r9k/ instead.
>>
>>1194054
We're not all robots.
>>
>>1193958

Out of interest, how old are you?
>>
>>1194066
20, she was 19

>>1194048
did not see her, in venice now though

>>1194057
>/r9k/
that place is depressing
>>
>>1194125
And this thread is what?
>>
>>1193958
Work on yourself (gym, more hobbies, more money, more aesthetics, more knowledge) so that you become more successful with women and don't get sad feels over a random girl you just met
>>
Bro, first off, relax. Girls hate it when you are uptight. Second, just have fun with it. Feels will come and go. Girls will come and go. Eventually you'll meet one that stays and you will look back on all the ones that didn't, and you will give zero fucks about them.
>>
File: 57603a572200002d00f80e41.jpg (100KB, 600x920px) Image search: [Google]
57603a572200002d00f80e41.jpg
100KB, 600x920px
Jesus you sound like a pussy.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.