[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

South East Asia General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 24

File: king.gif (73KB, 822x1206px) Image search: [Google]
king.gif
73KB, 822x1206px
New thread

As always, feel free to ask about:
>Visiting Vietnam as an American
>TEFL in Cambodia
>Joing a Muay Thai gym
>Getting your farang fantasies crushed
>>
File: tumblr_m7rmetS2sd1rydk8ko1_500.jpg (77KB, 500x646px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m7rmetS2sd1rydk8ko1_500.jpg
77KB, 500x646px
Ladyboys!
>>
>>1192749
No.
>>
File: LadyboyCute.png (372KB, 499x449px) Image search: [Google]
LadyboyCute.png
372KB, 499x449px
>>1192751
yesssss.
C'mon, 80% of people going there want to embrace the ascension over the flesh and reject matriarchy's coil by sleeping with ladyboys

Btw, what's the situation with Ladyboys in Malaysia?
>>
Hello all, hoping to get some input on my Vietnam Itinerary, I'll be solo

Flight:
Total Cost: $1400 (I'm looking for cheaper flights, I'm buying tickest in January. Any tips? This is currently the best price I can find)
Depart (June 10): ATL - Ho Chi Minh
Arrival: June 11 or 12, depends on flight
Return (June 25): Hanoi - ATL

Hotels:
Total Cost: $500-600
Ho Chi Minh City: (Jun 11(or 12)-15) Hostel
Mui Nei: (June 15-17) Hotel
Da Lat: (June 17-20) Hotel
Hue: (June 20-22) Hotel
Hanoi: (June 22-25) Hostel

Activities/food/drinks/Transportation:
Total Spending Money: $8-900
Ho Chi Minh City
Museums
Cu Chi Tunnels
Temples
Bike Tour (?)
Kayaking

Mui Nei
Bike Tour
White Sand Dunes quad bike
Beach (maybe kite surfing?)

Da Lat
Elephant Falls
Crazy House
Bike Tour
Hue Imperial City
Museum
Sightseeing

Hanoi
Museums
Sacred and Religious Sites
Bike Tour
Street Food Tour
Kayaking
Sightseeing

Feel free to critique my activities. I might shorten my time in Hanoi to extend my time in Mui Nei. None of this is set in stone.
Final Questions:
What do you all recommend for transportation?
Any hidden gems?
Best way to meet other tourists?
>>
Done SEA over two trips, spent around 9 months there and had pretty insane success with backpacker girls (way more than i have at home) does anyone else have similar experiences?
>>
>>1192753
Why do traps have to ruin every single SEA thread?! ;_;

Anyone have experience with soapy or nuru massages from actual women they want to share? I'm curious about the cost and if it was worth it.

Also I heard there are go-go bars that ban ladyboys......if this is true where are these located?
>>
>>1192769
Nice 10/10 itinerary mate.

You'll meet plenty of folks in the hostels you've picked. Just stay away from girls who travel in pairs from New Zealand and have dreads. They're hippies of the worst sort (soapboxers).

Try a segway tour. Drink hooch with freshly murdered snake parts in it.
>>
>>1192769
Woops, fucked up some formatting

Da Lat
Elephant Falls
Crazy House
Bike tour

Hue
Imperial City
Museum
Sightseeing
>>
>>1192772
Lol when I was in Tanzania we met a bunch of girls with dreads from New Zealand

Fuck them, rudest pieces of shit I've ever met
>>
>>1192745

I'm going to Laos & Cambodia at the start of next year, looking for advice, tricks, tips or hidden Jems.

Anyone got any?
>>
>>1192779
I know that's why I mentioned it, same experience in Colombia. Im one of the nicest guys around, you have to actually put some effort into being triggered by me. But these girls were aggressive cunts.
>>
>>1192780
Meth is really cheap in Vientiane, any night time hooker will help you out.
>>
Hey guys, senior in high school here.

Is it possible to teach in Vietnam at 19 years old without a college degree or is that too young?
>>
>>1192745
Are train and local airline tickets cheaper if I buy them online once I'm there, versus if I buy them online here in the states?

Has anyone here ever heard about IP address markups and added costs?
>>
Question for Thai /trv/lers

How does Pattaya compare to Phuket?

In terms of beaches, cost , nightlife anything etc.
>>
>>1192898
Phuket is more expensive and more family/spa/surgery trip orientated.
Pattaya is more seedy(still) but more fun.
>>
>>1192900
Surgery? Well I do need to shrink my tonsils.
>>
>>1192903
medical work is pretty cheap and quality in thailand
>>
File: 1.png (507KB, 588x367px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
507KB, 588x367px
Looking at solo travelling around SE Asia for the first time ever, beginning in either Jan or Feb, for 2 months. Is it recommended to pre book hostels in advance or just kinda turn up to them? I dont have any plans atm so would it be a good idea to just book a few days for my arrival in Bangkok and then see what happens and book the rest as I go along?

Also I've read so much about how solo travel is the best way to go, but I'm still absolutely shitting myself. Quite a quiet person in general so I'm gonna have to push myself to talk to new people - is it really easy to meet people and tag along? Do you often find yourself in situations where you end up visiting places alone?

I have about £3000 gbp saved, is this enough for 2 months around SE asia? Looking at Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos.

TIA.
>>
>>1192906
>is it really easy to meet people and tag along?
Yes. Hi I'm ______, from
>do you often find yourself in situations where you end up visiting places alone?
Only if you're stubborn with the destinations you visit and the times that you go there. If you just sort of fly to Thailand and chill there, you can find someone whos essentially planned it all and prob just ask to come with. No biggie everyone's friendly.
>>
File: asian mtf.jpg (31KB, 532x484px) Image search: [Google]
asian mtf.jpg
31KB, 532x484px
>>1192771
Oh c'mon, don't be so transphobic, just give it a go, you might like it.
>>
>>1192771
what's the matter, are you gay?
>>
File: 1481478856730.jpg (206KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1481478856730.jpg
206KB, 682x1024px
>>1192771
real men suck dick
>>
>>1192845
>Is it possible to teach in Vietnam

Same question, except I'm graduated and I'm also not a native english speaker, although according to everyone I meet, my english is pretty good.
>>
>>1192930
>not a native english speaker
But white, I have to add, since that's important apparently.
>>
if you're trying to teach English, you have to at least be able to bullshit that English is your native language (my parents are British!" is a common lie)

i taught English in Vietnam for 5 years, i got a TEFL but a CELTA will help you get better jobs, >>1192769
cool itinerary but too much sightseeing. why not budget time to just walk around? you'll probably have a more "genuine" time if you avoid the places where most tourists go.

Dalat is beautiful. Rent a motorbike if you are comfortable there.

Hue is awesome. Make sure to visit some of the lesser-known tombs, they're always empty and super atmospheric because they're crumbling and shit

Mui Ne is kind of a shithole, but perhaps you might consider heading north to Sapa? Beautiful area.
>>1192770
hell yeah, backpacker sluts, get it dude. check into a hostel and invite random hot dutch chicks out for a night on the town...'wanna explore?'

>>1192780
Don't spend too much time in Vang Vieng in Laos...if you pass through Pak Se, go to the big Shiva holy mountain outside of town, it's beautiful. 4,000 islands are a great place to smoke a bunch of weed and lay in a hammock.

as far as Cambodia...Kampot and Kep are beautiful river towns. Sihanoukville is a shithole but the islands are pretty.
>>
>>1192845
yes, go to college first

>>1192906
it cracks me up when people post Ha Long bay pictures, this was the view off my balcony for like 6 months

3000 pounds is more than enough money for 2 months through SEAsia.

Don't worry about meeting people, just stay in hostels and you'll be fine. you'll link up with other people just fine.
>>
>>1192944
Do they even speak english in schools? Or how am i supposed to apply for the role of a teacher? My english is fluent enough to bullshit the vietnamese but I'm not ok with lying. IMO it's better to tell either the truth or nothing at all.
>>
>>1192944
What's so shitty about Mui Ne?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-18-03-02-19.png (956KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-18-03-02-19.png
956KB, 1080x1920px
I've got 12 days in Thailand coming up but I will mostly be in Southern cities, is Chiang Mai worth going out of my way to visit?

What does Chiang Mai have the South doesn't?
>>
File: IMG_20161218_150525.jpg (3MB, 3456x4608px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161218_150525.jpg
3MB, 3456x4608px
>>1193021
In mui ne right now, it's a complete dump, touristy beyond belief, got scammed twice just leaving the train station. The beach sucks and has murderous waves. I don't kitesurf but if you do that's probably nice. It's worth coming here for the fairy stream though, really amazing piece of nature
>>
Living in China this year, thinking about visiting Vietnam but have a few doubts;

1. I want a security clearance one day. I know living in China is already going to make this hard but at least I can tell them it's for work and I was learning Chinese/cultural awareness blah blah blah.

Anyways, do you think Vietnam would have any impact on my getting a Security Clearance later on in life?

2. The VOA system is giving me headaches. I've asked some other Americans living in China and heard everything from "It's easy just throw money at them" to "It can be really complex and expensive as an American". Is the one year VOA valid for multiple entry? I think I'd only have a few weekend trips I could make to Vietnam (i.e. 4 days here 4 days there) and the ~200 dollars every time for a Visa wouldn't make sense.
>>
>>1192898
Better and more varied nightlife, though the walking street in Phuket is not bad. Phuket has better beaches.
>>
>>1192931
At least you know that it's important to mention you are white. But if you mentjon you are a woman, you are an attention whore, if you mention you are black yoi are race baiting, and if you mention you are any other race no one cares, you aren't a special snowflake.
>>
>>1193292
It will be looked at but wsnt be preventative. Economic or familial ties may, especially for top secret, but most jobs you only require secret.
>>
>>1192745
>Joing a Muay Thai gym
Since this line is always in OP-post, I take it as a hint that someone here has done it.

So, I'm planning a long trip (~1.5 yr) to train muay thai full time. It's one thing to go for a month but going for a long term is completely different, I suppose. So any help and suggestions would be highly appreciated.

My first concern is medical insurance which will pay all my (inevitable) fighting wounds. Do I need some special extreme one or do I get the cheapest one and just lie, I've slipped on the floor near the pool?

Second, are there any pro-tips for training fees? Cheapest deals I've fount on net are 7K bht/month. Most are 10K+. I hve a strong feeling, you cant get it for about 3K if you know places on the spot. Is it true?

Third, visas. I've heard a bunch of stories about "red stamps" you get for multiple tourist visas which prohibit you from getting the next one. Does anyone have a recent experience of living in Thailand long term on tourist visas?

I'm also pretty short on funds, so I'm looking for alternatives, one of which is training in Cambodia. There is almost none info on the net about training camps in Cambodia. Google give mostly westerner-run fitness gyms while I'm looking for Thai-style 2 hardcore sessions per day/6 days per week. I've run over some offers which could be it, but there wasn't much info on them either. So, does anyone have any info on MT/Kun Khmer training in Cambodia?
>>
File: IMG_3461.jpg (168KB, 1350x1800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3461.jpg
168KB, 1350x1800px
Ok, help me decide.
I am going to Thailand in Late May/Early June.

3 days Bangkok
6 days Pattaya
3 days Bangkok/Chang Mai-undecided

Should I ditch the last 3 days for 3 days in Chiang Mai ?
I am not into Elephants or trekking. I always wanted to see Doi Ithanon though.
So should I ditch last three days in Bangkok for Chiang Mai?
My worries:
-is there good infrastructure there?
-is early June very rainy and would it stop me from seeing Doi Ithanon?
-are essentially two full days enough to see Chiang Mai?
-is there anything to do there besides trekking and elephants?
-are there ladyboys and walking street in Chiang Mai(I usually try to sleep at least with one ladyboy during each day in Thailand)
>>
>>1193416
Chiang Mai is the short answer. I will give you a long answer later.
>>
>>1193416
>>1193279
Inquiring minds want to know. . .

>plz rspond
>>
>>1193279
It's totally different from the south. But you have 12 days. It's a bit out of the way.
>>
File: IMG_3462.jpg (393KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3462.jpg
393KB, 1536x2048px
>>1193437
Ok waiting for your long answer then.
Have a nice photo as a gift.
>>
>>1193444
It's only like a 2 hour flight, if that from Phuket. One hour from Bangkok. And only like $50 roundtrtip on Air Asia
>>
File: 20161108_134555.jpg (4MB, 4032x2268px) Image search: [Google]
20161108_134555.jpg
4MB, 4032x2268px
>>1193438
>>1193451
Out shopping with the Wife. Here, have a Buddha from one of the temples in Chiang Mai.
>>
>>1193504
That pic is amazing, I'm sold.

Where specifically in CM was this pic taken? I'll definitely try to cram in a visit.

Also....wtf is Buddhism? I read stuff online about it but I'm still not quite sure desu.
>>
>>1192944
>Don't spend too much time in Vang Vieng in Laos

3 Days too much?
>>
>>1193504
I think it was Prah Singh temple. We visited 3 that day via this tour http://www.tour-in-chiangmai.com/city-temple-&-museum.php, booked through the concierge at our hotel. Was there for my wife's birthday so no hostels and slumming it. I can recommend you a hostel, though.

Another good look at Chiang Mai is to watch Anthony Bourdain's Parts Unknown THailand episode whihc he spends the entirety in and around Chiang Mai. I went to the same ladyboy show featured there, even got a pic with the same ladyboy that kisses him in the episode. Great show, btw.
>pic related
http://www.cnn.com/video/shows/anthony-bourdain-parts-unknown/season-3/thailand/
On Netflix at https://www.netflix.com/watch/80018861 (season 3: ep 7)

On youtube (sped up and video reversed to bypass filters) here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwSfp6g_OLA
>>
>>1192909
Sounds good. I just get worried that I'm gonna turn up and everybody's already going to be travelling with groups of friends and I'm gonna be that weird guy that's tagging along. Surely there's gonna be other solo travellers so I'm probably overthinking it haha. This is just completely new to me so nerves are kicking in already!

>>1192945
That place looks beautiful, where did you stay if you don't mind me asking? Would be fantastic to wake up to that view for a week or so.
>>
>>1192780

Cambodia advice...

If you head South (which you absolutely should) avoid Sihanoukville town, its a total shit hole and full of idiots. Its the first place you will arrive when you head down South so instead, get a tuk tuk 20 minutes away to Otres Beach and stay at one of the hostels there (Wish You Were Here is a great one) Otres is way more chilled out and the beach is nicer. Its insanely cheap down there. If smoking weed is your thing, there is plenty to be had.

From Otres, a minibus to Kampot will cost you about $7 and takes about 4 hours. Stay at a place on the river for a few days and take a day trip to Bokor Mountain. Then get a bus to Kep which is only about 30 mins away. There is nothing much in Kep apart from eating crab but for a bit of a hidden gem, there are daily boats to a place called Koh Tonsay (Rabbit Island). Very quiet and chilled, bungalows for about $7 a night, beautiful sea etc. I had never heard of it but it was one of the highlights of my trip.

One of the main draws to the South is Koh Rong which, in my opinion, is overrated. A paradise island being absolutely ruined by pollution from tourists and uneducated locals. Its getting very busy and filthy in parts which is a damn shame. Its full of the young bar crawl crowd and there are a lot of posers there. Wasn't my scene at all but then I'm older these days.

Any more questions bout Cambodia, just ask
>>
>>1193712
Yeah, not gonna lie I'm a pretty independent guy, but even I have had that feeling before..... I think the truth is that everyone probably feels that way so it doesn't matter in the end.

If you're really that worried about it just post your contact info, the hotels you'll be at or a location and the time you're going to be there and some of your fellow chan bros and solo /trv/lers can meet up.
>>
>>1193756
May I ask if you are from England?
>>
File: 3274153-Angkor-Wat-at-sunrise-1.jpg (53KB, 600x394px) Image search: [Google]
3274153-Angkor-Wat-at-sunrise-1.jpg
53KB, 600x394px
IS Cambodia as shit as everyone says it is? I just want to find a comfy hostel that is close
to Angkor Wat for a few days, anyone with experience in Siem Reap have any recommendations?
>>
Can you make decent money teaching English in SEA?
I just graduated with a BA in English, a bunch of debt, and no job prospects.
>>
>>1193975
If I didn't give me enough to live comfortably and SEA, yes.

You're a decent human enough to start reasonably chipping away at your debt back home, no.
>>
>>1193932
Yes it's pretty bad, at least the places frequented by tourists. Stayed at horizons, it was ok but a budget hotel not a hostel.
>>
>>1193396
>tourist visa
Not me, but i know a friend who i caught up with recently lives in Bangkok.

Been living on a tourist visa for like 10 years. Has a small fund management company in singapore. He apparenttly just told the Thais that he loved the country abd culture and spends loads of money.

Not sure how it'll work for you, but it is possible.
>>
>>1193932

No, its not shit at all.

I stayed in a hotel in Siem Reap with a 4 poster bed, swimming pool and breakfast/dinner included for about $15 a night.

Phnom Penh is shady and the only place I felt a bit unsafe. Nothing to see there other than the Killing Fields anyway

The south is beautiful as long as you keep away from Sihanoukville town
>>
>>1193932
I stayed in Rithy Rhine Angkor or whatever its name was with a few friends, it was great for the price, but we didn't expect much in the first place. They had a pool, airco was great, breakfast was kinda meh, but there were enough good food spots next door.
We booked it through booking.com, but I got the impression that there are just so many hotels that you can show up in Siem Reap and get a decent deal on the spot already.
The only reason why we were glad we booked in advance, is that they picked us up from the airport for free. The airport is super close, but expect to be ripped off by drivers unless you know the latest prices. (I forgot already, must be something around 10USD for a tourist to get into town with a tuktuk?)
>>
>>1194070
What was wrong with Sihanoukville? From everything I've heard it's great. But I am into partying and hookers...
I though Phnom Pehn felt a little shady too but you know drinking and hookers so...
>>
>>1194123

The main town is dirty, overly touristy and tacky. Otres is fine, but Sihanouk centre I thought was a dump.

But then if you like partying and hookers, fair enough. There are still way better places in Asia to go for that though
>>
>>1194127
I might split a 4 night stay between the two then. I want to stay amongst the night life but a few quiet ones would be nice.... Also staying two nights on Koh Rong. I just want to get a good feel for the area.
Yeah I'm off to all the usual spots in Thailand after...
>>
>>1194131

Plenty of partying on Koh Rong. Its just standard bar crawl shit though and nowhere stays open too late.

Some good bars on Otres but its more a chilled out get wasted/smoke weed laid back vibe
>>
Can I get feedback on my first time Thailand itinerary? Going from February 2nd to 18th (arriving at 3PM and leaving at 11PM in Bangkok)

>3.2: Arrive in Bangkok. settle in in my hostel/party possibly
>4.2: Bangkok
>5.2: Bangkok, then take the night train to Koh Tao
>5.2-10.2: Do my PADI Open Water on Koh Tao and explore the Island on the last day
>11.2: Go to Koh Samui and take a flight to Chiang Mai
>11.2-13.2: Chiang Mai
>14.2-17.2: Singapore
>17-18.2: Back in Bangkok until flight leaves

How does this look like for a first timer? Anything I should cut/add?
>>
>>1194152
Looks simmilar to mine
Arrive in Bangkok
Bangkok
Bangkok, then take the night train to Chumphan
Go to Koh Samui
Party on Koh Phanagan
Singapore
Pattaya
Bangkok
Siem Reap
Back to Bangkok then flight out
>>
>>1194215
how long are you staying?
>>
>>1194276
17 days, I'm leaving in a week.
>>
Anyone familiar with Bangkok's SkyTrain? How does that work?
>>
>>1194721
Easy peasy. Go to platform, find stop map, look up destination and price, get token from machine (if you don't have coins go to the counter), touch gate with token, enter, at destination drop token in slot, exit.
>>
>>1193396
I've done it. Check out the more I institute: muaytahi-institute.net or

Lanna Muay Thai in Chiang Mai, or

Fairtex gym on North Pattaya Rd. There you can get one-on-one training from former champs.
>>
Hey guys, I'm planning to spend 2 months in Hua Hin, with my wife. Should i?

Also what's about internet connection speed on Koh Chang? Is it enough to do skype video calls?
Same question about Koh Tao, please advice.
>>
>>1194726
>touch gate with token,
What did he mean by this?
Sorry if it's a dumb question but I've never used any sort of public transport b4

>Also what's about internet connection speed on Koh Chang?
I would imagine it varies by hotel?
>>
>>1192745

I want to travel for as long as possible in SEA given:

>The women are attractive and fuck
>Theres a party scene
>backpacking girls will be there
>Not too touristy
>Buddhist temples around to practice in
>Beautiful scenery
>General chill factor
>cheap as fuck

Im thinking Vietnam.
>>
>>1194807
You are not really going to both get a bunch of backpacker girls and Non touristy. But there traveling Northern Thailand, like Pai, into Isaan, like Kohn Kaen or Udon Thani, into Laos, into Myanmar would hit all your wickets. Even hippie backpacker chicks in Pai.
>>
>>1194793
There are gates to enter and exit the train area. The token in BKK's Skytrain has a RFID chip in it, so you just tap it in the "TOUCH HERE WITH YOUR TOKEN" area next to the gate. It will beep and let you through.
>>
>>1194807
Vietnamese girls are conservative and prudish. They will not fuck random foreigners. You will have much better chances in Thailand.
>>
>>1194793
I don't want hotel, i want rent condo or house
>>
This is gonna sound typical as shit but can anyone recommend a decent hostel in Bangkok for a week long stay?

Preferably with an alright atmosphere and ways to have fun.
>>
>>1194910
Bed Station hostel
>>
are there child support laws in thailand?
>>
I'm a christian that proudly wears a large chain with a cross. Will it be frowned upon in SEA ?

PS: not interested in sexual degeneracy, just looking forward to escape from winter
>>
>>1194916
None that are internationally enforced, not sure what the local ones are. So a chick would have to have the money and means to prove paternity and open a case in your country. Hell, for the USA most Thais don't even have enough money to get approved for a tourist visa to visit the USA
>>
>>1194935
No. Buddhists are chill with other religions. Not sure about the Muslim SEA countries
>>
File: souththai10.jpg (5MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
souththai10.jpg
5MB, 3648x2736px
>>1192745
Is it worth buying a SIM card for my Galaxy S5 when I'm in South East Asia?

How much do they cost? and where would I buy them? It might be nice to have data phone service plan
>>
>>1194982
I can speak on Thailand. They have data only sim cards. It costs 200 baht fornthe sim card and one week. Even less per week thereafter, but I don't remember exactly how much.
>>
>>1194935
no, they don't care
i'm glad to hear you're not there for sexual degeneracy i was really concerned
>>
>>1193334
Did you fucking read the post? What's wrong with you, shitcunt?
I meant it's important for locals. Also gtfo to /pol/, you nazi fuck
>>
>>1194983
Where did you buy it?
>>
>>1195047
Not same person, but... If you enter through Bangkok's bigger airport, you'll see several stands right when you get to the public area.
Note that you can only buy it with cash at some stands, and you'll need your passport.
There are also shittons of ATM's so it's quite easy.
The prices are all posted in big letters at each stand (compare the number of days and the amount of data).
When I was there a few months back, the AIS one was the best. It even had basic call roaming included, which came handy in Malaysia. I think it had unlimited data, with a speed decrease after 15 GB or something for 15 days? Idk I might be totally wrong, point is, you'll see the prices in baht for x amount of days for y amount of full speed 4G data, and unlimited low speed for that period of time in case you somehow run out. (Which you won't, as there's wifi everywhere anyway.)
>>
Just touched down in Vietnam. Can someone give me an overview of how massage parlors work (legit vs not) and good ones in HCM?
>>
>>1195094
Pretty much all massage parlors are legit, even those with hot slutty looking girls as bait.
You just pick a massage option, change into provided clothing/nothing if its oil massage, the lie down where your masseuse shows you.
Hot tocs "hair salons" are the equivalent to "hair salons".
Can personally reccommend hot toc bennys, 8/10 cute young girls. You just walk in, get shown into a room, pay 400k, and the rest will be obvious enough.
>>
>>1195099
>Hot tocs "hair salons" are the equivalent to "hair salons"
Oops, meant equivalent to "massage parlors". You can check rockitreports for more info
>>
>>1195047
At a booth inside a market at Indra Square, over by Pratanum Market. I topped off at 7-Eleven or Family Mart, both convenience stores. I was there for 3 weeks. I imagine they may sale sim cards, too. If you have a data plan little need for voice due to whatsapp and LINE being used everywhere
>>
>>1195059
Good info, thanks.

>>1195099
That's nice I'm actually more interested because I think it's easier for me to find a woman to have sex with than it is to find one who knows how work the right spots on my back.
>>
>>1192745
I can't seem to find my Yellow card with all the vaccinations I've recieved, how fucked am I?
>>
Planning a trip to SEA soon, leaving on Jan 30th.

Will I need vaccinations?
I have also considered teaching overseas, I graduated with a science and commerce degree majoring in math. I tutored math privately and would prefer to teach it instead of English. Any hope for this kind of opportunity?
>>
>>1195302
not allowed to teach in japan without encephalitis vaccination
>>
Nobody in SEA cares about vaccines. You can take as many as you feel like
>>
>>1195302
Get an American, British, or Australian teaching license. Then apply to international schools
>>
>>1195326
Not true. They don't care about vaccines from Westerners, but some countries they will require vaccines depending on your passport
>>
>>1195328
Yes they care about ebola in theory, but go to immigration in SEA, they just look at your passport for 1 second and let you in
>>
>>1195330
Yellow fever, too. And also Zika and MERS. But like I said, only passports from certain countries in certain countries get messed with.
>>
File: isan elephant.jpg (14KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
isan elephant.jpg
14KB, 300x168px
>>1195328
NZ counts as "Western"
>>
File: 20161120_131512.jpg (3MB, 4032x2268px) Image search: [Google]
20161120_131512.jpg
3MB, 4032x2268px
>>1195354
I have been to that temple. It's in Kohn Kaen. Not many farangs make it up that way. Each level of the temple is a floor that gets progressively smaller as you go up.
>>
File: seacsub-dry-bag-20-l.jpg (29KB, 501x600px) Image search: [Google]
seacsub-dry-bag-20-l.jpg
29KB, 501x600px
Is it a good idea to use a drybag as daypack (besides a 40l main bag) when traveling around SEA? It's basically just a bag without any internal organisation right? Will the lack of different pockets be a nuisance?
It seems really practical if you're doing a lot of island hopping
>>
>>1193416
>Doi Ithanon
Sounds and looks like something out of Lord of the Rings.
>>
>>1195327
I am from New Zealand haha
>>
>>1194123
>What was wrong with Sihanoukville

Rapes
Assaults
Purse snatchings
Robberies
>>
>>1195330
Know the difference between recommended and required vaccines; if you don't have the required ones you are barred from entry.
>>
>>1195464
Know how little immigration cares about anything
>>
>>1193756
I was absolutely blown away by how many people told me I should go to Koh Rong , because when I got there it was a literal trash heap, smelling of sewage, shit flowing into the beach, no wifi, seldom running water to take a shower etc. I guess it appeals to the incestuous temporary residents who want to extend their trip by taking up a shit job for free accomodation and food (a $13 value per day after working an 8 hour shift at the hostel ) and then go and try to fuck some island puss
>>
>>1195622
>because when I got there it was a literal trash heap, smelling of sewage, shit flowing into the beach, no wifi, seldom running water to take a shower e

Can be said for most of Cambodia, honestly
>>
File: 2014-02-10-kohrong1-thumb.jpg (169KB, 550x352px) Image search: [Google]
2014-02-10-kohrong1-thumb.jpg
169KB, 550x352px
>>1195622
Here is the official Koh ranking for your island preasure.
1. Koh Mak
2. Koh Tapu
3. Koh Phuket
4. Koh Tarutao
5. Koh Chang
6. Koh Kut
7. Koh Tapu
8. Koh Samui
9. Koh Phiphi Don
10. Koh Rong
>>
What's a good place to party for New Years Eve in Bangkok?
>>
>>1192745
Are Thais a haggling culture?
How do Into prices?
>>
>>1195622
yeah i don't get why you'd take a job like that in SE Asia. it's like $5 a night for a room and maybe a little more than that for food, what's the fucking point?

i liked koh rong though. all depends on the people you meet i suppose.
>>
>>1195964
although i don't think all jobs of that nature are 8 hours. a couple i met on koh rong got free room and food just for waiting at the end of the pier 3 times a day when the ferry came in and telling people to come look at their hostel.

still, i'd rather not desu
>>
>>1195960
Just say half of every first price
>>
>>1196257
In places like the Patpong you would still be overpaying at half
>>
So I'm almost 25 and at a dead end in my life. Should I do TEFL or join the military?
>>
File: 1422790062308.jpg (15KB, 185x268px) Image search: [Google]
1422790062308.jpg
15KB, 185x268px
I just found out that I'm just a bit short on the 20 years drinking age in Thailand.
That also means any bars or clubs are no go's. Which is pretty much all I had planned.

What the FUCK am I gonna do for 6 days?
>>
I'm going to be living in Kuching for the next 6 months on business.
I'll be busy nearly every day from ~5:00AM until 2 or 3:00PM.

Anyone been to Kuching? Or Malaysia in general? I know it's pretty conservative in comparison to the rest of SE Asia but I'm talking about doing ANYTHING fun.

I'm a 24 year old male in great shape. Looking to meet some backpackers, locals, etc. Any recommendations?
>>
>>1196487
Oh I should also mention....

From my understanding it's very difficult to get long-term visa for Malaysia so every one basically spends 90 days on the social visa then leaves the country for a day and then returns to "renew" their social visas. I plan on doing the same.

Was thinking about visiting Cambodia for Angkor Wat but the problem is that I'll be traveling there alone. Is this a bad idea?
>>
>>1196456
bars dont id, clubs do tho
>>
>>1196487
There are more Chinese and Christian minorities than there are Muslim Malays in Kuching, it's not a conservative Muslim city
>>
>>1193282
second, was there earlier this year, unless you want to go kite surf, skip it. there is virtually nothing of interest. a bajilion tourist shops, dirty shitty dunes, countless crappy tourist tour things that are all just a wast of your $
>>
>>1196456
unless you want to go to some fancy club in bangkok nobody gives a shit how old you are
>>
How's teaching English in Vietnam?

What do teachers do for visa runs? Leave every month or every 3 months to Cambodia to reset it?
>>
>>1196631
It's just that I read up about bar raids and pissy policemen but if it's not a big deal then maybe it won't be that bad.

Any other tips? Obviously my first time. Temples and monuments are cool but I'd imagine they'd wear out after about 2 days.
>>
>>1196633
> bar raids and pissy policemen
Raids are very, very rare and usually only happen if someone is trying to make a statement (i.e. someone didn't get paid). Tourists, unless involved in drugs, rarely ever get pulled into this. They might check your ID and then tell you to fuck off.

Just one thing, if you ever get into a hairy situation with the cops and it becomes evident that they want to get paid to let you off the hook, stay calm, haggle a bit on the price BUT pay the FIRST officer. If you escalate and involve more officers it will become very expensive, very quickly.

> Temples and monuments are cool but I'd imagine they'd wear out after about 2 days.

Depends on what your interests are. Thailand and especially Bangkok are very, very diverse. There is something for everyone but it can take some time to find the right places. Temples as you say are nice and everything but get less interesting the more you see. Especially in the city.

If you're in Bangkok and want to see some bigger temples and you're not heading to Ankor Wat take the train to Ayutthaya for a day. wikitravel has all the intel you need, but do take the train.

Ratchada Train Market is good for food, more local drinking and buying stuff. JJ Market not really my thing but people seem to like it. Asiatique is cool just to see how "normal" the place can be if you know where to go.

Let me know if you have any specific interests..
>>
>>1192753
>Btw, what's the situation with Ladyboys in Malaysia?
I picked one up in Penang who was down from Thailand for a holiday or something. I think she was working her way down to KL or something. One of the best orgasms of my life.

>>1192771
>Anyone have experience with soapy or nuru massages from actual women they want to share
Did that too, it was fun, just a soapy bath and massage with a handbath, then more soap and massage then cleaned up and on the bed for the old in and out. Took about an hour? Was a good time. Went to a fish-bowl style place, well worth it. Good quality girls and good attitudes.

>Also I heard there are go-go bars that ban ladyboys
All of them that aren't ladyboy bars? They generally go one or the other.
>>
>>1193416
>are there ladyboys and walking street in Chiang Mai(I usually try to sleep at least with one ladyboy during each day in Thailand)
There are brothels, not too hard to find.

Chiang Mai has poxy whores that can't work in BKK because they failed an std test. Some native girls too but it's one of the places where the positive ones go to so you'd want to be really careful.

I don't know specifically about ladyboys but I'd expect there would be some if you went to the right bar.
>>
>>1196456
>a bit short on the 20 years drinking age in Thailand
They don't care on Kaohsan rd and even if they did, they sell fake licenses right there.
>>
>>1196656
Have you ever bought one?

That seems like a recipee or scam/arrest

Any bar recommendations for BKK? I'm looking for something nice, but casual and with a good selection of non-beer drinks.
>>
>>1196633
too much hamburger in your little brain
it's not illegal to be in a nightclub, it's not illegal to drink as a minor, it's illegal to serve minors. just go somewhere else if they ask for card
>>
>>1196656
yes they do, the good clubs ID everyone
>>1196660
fake student IDs are not illegal, but you'll probably get scammed
>>
>>1195367
I did this but mine had two shoulder straps when in SEA for 6months. It was ok, when I did some three day hikes where I left my big backpack I kinda wish I had something with wider and more comfortable straps but it worked ok. I ended up buying a crappy and larger, more practical one (regular backpack) in some market in vietnam
>>
>>1196690
>>1196656
>>1196456
I don't think I ever got ID'd a single time in SEA and I was 19 during the time.
I guess I should add im 198cm and was travelling with two bearded friends also over 190cm (who also were 19)
>>
>>1196715
>da jooz
>>
I'm in Manila right now. I'm struck by the poverty and am trying to get the hell out of dodge fast. Turns out I won't be flying out to Boracay until the 31st so I'm stuck here trying to make the most of it.

Anyone got any recommendations here? I'm looking for things to do and places to go to pick up women. Also a cheap hotel that I can take them back to. I'm in a rinky dink hostel right now. The phillipinos living here are nice and they feed me, but I lack privacy right now.

I'm currently residing near Manila central a half a mile away from the Robinson mall
>>
>>1196762
stay in your hostel
>>
So is it possible to teach Math in SEA if yyou have a degree in maths?
>>
>>1196762
Go to Makati, stay around the greenbelt or whatever its called. That's the richest area and the poverty won't be so "shocking" there.

Pick up girls from Tinder. Just say you're from the US and visiting for a week, looking to meet someone to show you around. Meet them for drinks or dinner. Take them to your hotel room.

Filipinas aren't going to go to some cheap motel with you for obvious sex, they are pretty insane with the whole catholic guilt thing. So move yourself into a hotel room around Makati and bring them there "to watch netflix" after drinks.
>>
>>1196910
Fuck it. I'll go to a bar and try my luck. Sex tourism isn't the main reason I'm traveling around the SEA anyway. Luckily a hometown friend is visitng. He's a local and has a condo. So it won't be so bad after today.
>>
wat do in singapore
>>
>>1196909
If you mean teaching in a school, only if you speak Thai/Vietnamese/whatever language, then theoretically it's possible.
In a university, you'll need more than a college degree, but you'll be more of a researcher.
>>
Travelling to Pillipines
How easy to score a qt? No whores if possible
>>
>CTRL + F
>MYANMAR
>1 HIT

Why are you niggas not discussing the greates of all the SEA countries? Lets here the hottest tips and tricks of maneruvering through the least explored and least commercial of the SEA countries.

Im especiay interested in seeing the Mergui Archipelago and surrounding islands. How to I get there from Yangon, and is there any way to do it without paying a gorillion dollars?
>>
>>1197116
>least explored and least commercial of the SEA countries.
And you are surprised there is not a lot of info? There is a dedicated Myanamar thread with more than hit, and some still call it Burma
>>
>>1197125
I think he means Laos.
>>
>>1197362
Lel there are loads of backpackers in Laos
Definitely less in Burma
Source: Been to both countries
>>
>>1197116
Take the train to Dawei from Yangon. Then either boat or bus to Myeik. Boat won't operate in monsoon season, times are unreliable and it may sink. So better take the bus.
>>
>>1197081
Things worked out better than expected. My friend has a condo in Taguig. Pool and all. He's just been taking me around and feeding me. He's gay and tried to be my bf before back home. I hope he doesn't have an angle and try to sleep with me (I have repeatedly hinted that I'm straight).
>>
>>1197513

When you wake up with a headache, no memory of the night before, and a painful asshole, you can assume he didn't take the hint.
>>
>>1197125
Well they are retarded because the name of the country is in fact Myanmar
>>
>bought hentai doujins in Japan
>visiting Vietnam for a week before going back to my country
>forgot porn is illegal in Vietnam
How fucked am I? How strictly is the law enforced, should I sneak it past customs or nah?
>>
>>1197552
They don't care.
>>
>>1197544
>>1197544
It's actually the "Republic of the Union of Myanmar".

Burma is the English language name for Myanmar anyway. When you go to China you don't tell English speakers you went to Zhongguo and you don't say you went to Nippon instead of Japan.
>>
>>1194750
Been to hua hin for 5 days iirc. Isnt much to do really. We spent a day at the beach/town. A day biking through the back Country. It is however a nice location close to the less touristy islands. We did two day Tours to uninhabited islands to dive and chill. Two months is a bit much you can visit the entire Country in two months really
>>
Alright. American going to vietnam on the 5th. Anything I should be aware of?
>>
>>1193756
Please, elaborate on "idiots in Sihanoukville". An acquaintance of mine has had a kind of experience there.
>>
>>1197593
Would it be better to stick it in the luggage or carry-on?
>>
Will be going through Thailand and Singapore to Australia with 800 gigs of pirated movies on a hard drive.

Is there any chance of airport officers giving a shit about these or is it only if you're going through with 250 disks of burned CDs?
>>
>>1192780
I just got back from Cambodia yesterday. I can offer any advice to anyone with questions. One thing I will say right off the bat is expect to pay a bit more for food than perhaps you'd originally have thought. It is quite clear how much Cambodia's economy depends on tourism. On the main strip by the river in Phnom Penh for example, expect to pay between 4-7 USD for a meal at the cheapest. Obviously that's not a lot of money in a vacuum but to put it into perspective, I had cheaper meals on average in Singapore. Even at the roadside restaurant literally in front of a field my bus between Siem Reap and Phnom Penh stopped at for lunch with flies buzzing around stuff was like 4-7 bucks. As many buses go by they capitalize this way.

I expected food for a couple dollars and it was a little more than that, generally.

>>1197808
Don't know about Thailand as I've never been to Thailand but Singapore you should have no problem at all. Singapore's is literally the most relaxed airport I've ever been to. Which is so weird considering the infamous death penalty for drugs thing.
>>
>>1197720
The idiots I met there were those face tattooed permafried british ravers working as promotors for that bar/hostel on the beach. We went there and fucking raped all the brits there in beer pong, it was a slaughter.
>>
>>1197816
It's a very accommodating airport, but I wouldn't say relaxed. I had a bunch of armed cops with ar 15s wake me up in my sleep to check my passport and boarding pass. They were very polite about it though.
>>
>>1197826
I thought the customs thing was amazingly lax. You just go to the "nothing to declare" gate and go through and literally no one checks.
>>
>>1197718
Remember to not go alone, should have a Viet friend to go along.

t. Viet
>>
>>1197787
nobody cares you autistic pedophile.
>>
>>1192745
As an American, can you be arrested for engaging in sex tourism to Southeast Asia?
>>
>>1197834
Will you be my Viet friend?
>>
>>1194982
In Vietnam you can pay less than 5 USD for a local simcard literally from street food stands. On the other hand I did this and only realized later it didn't fit my phone. On still another hand every restaurant and hotel and even a lot of taxis have free wifi so you'll be okay for everything except maybe navigating while walking around.
>>
>>1198033
If your intent is to diddle kids in thailand, yes you can and should be arrested. You should also kill yourself.

If your intent is to fuck some fat indian aunti prostitute in malaysia, then continue on
>>
>>1198086
But I wouldn't be breaking any Thai/Cambodian laws.
>>
>>1198086
Serious question: is this your first day on /trv/? Around these parts the rule is, if you have ever had sex abroad then, by definition, it was with kids. This rule is as inviolable as the "everyone bitch and moan about drug laws when Singapore comes up"
>>
>>1198033
>>1198033
Only if the girls/guys are under 18. Even if the age of consent is lower for locals. In Laos you technically can be arrested by the local police for sleeping with locals, but only underage follows you to the states
>>1198100
In Thailand the local law is its illegal for foreigners to have sex with anyone under 18
>>
>>1198086
G-go on... juicy bhabhis are actually my fetish. I have never hired a hooker butI might make an exception here.. My chances of fucking a real auntie who isn't a hooker are basically zero. Indian women are like the most difficult to bang of anyone and they don't crave whiteD.
>>
>>1198132
There is a link to an article about India and sfw pics of Indian hookers, here: >>>/s/17201073
>>
>>1198132
>Indian women are like the most difficult to bang of anyone

Maybe in India, I've never had much trouble banging Indian chicks in the west.
>>
>>1198146
Indian-American/Canadian/whatever is not Indian-Indian.

Banging Indian-American college girls with white girl voices isn't particularly difficult I imagine (although many will simply not date non-Indian, a lot due to parental pressure). But yeah I'm talking about bhabhis who have an Indian accent, etc.
>>
>>1192745
Other than flying, what is the best way to travel from Cambodia to Thailand

I'm interested in your past experiences...
>>
>>1197834
Not much I can do about that friend. We'll see how it goes. I'll just go around saying I'm Canadian
>>
>>1196652
>Was a good time. Went to a fish-bowl style place, well worth it. Good quality girls and good attitudes.

cool if in bkk whatt was the place? and cost?
>>
how much powsie can i get in 2 weeks
>>
>>1198132
>and they don't crave white D.
Why are you posting blatant lies on our site?
>>
>>1198188
Bus is fine, use Nattakan. You just get on the bus, walk over the border crossing then get back on the bus.
>>
>>1197826
I slept four days in Changi and no one bothered me.
>>1197832
Yet some people they do check, and confiscate all your things if you didn't declare.
I declared 200 cigars and the guy let me off paying duty though, heh.
>>
>>1195672
Thanks, but official according to whom?

>>1196417
Depends, how much education do you have, what is your personality like?

>>1196910
This is good advice. Also, strongly consider airbnb over a hotel. The word "hotel" kind of has a negative connotation attached to it, whereas when you invite a girl back to your "apartment" or your "place" it's a lot classier.
>>
>>1197115
>How easy to score a qt?
Generally? Pretty easy, but it's hard to give you specific advice without knowing about you.
>>
>>1198238
Westernized flip here with a qt encounter and win. Visiting Manila. Was visiting shopping in those tight small markets where everyone is shoulder to shoulder. Spot a qt with her mom, wavy hair qt face nice body. She eyeballs me. Passes by ignore her since I didn't even think of pursuing her. I'm waiting for my mates to buy something, she passes by again and intentionally bumps her hip/ass on my hands and says sorry. Think nothing of it but the signal was obvious. See her again and she's waiting without her mom. I approach her with English, 'hey what's your name's' and she tells me her name. At this point I know she want my dick because she's staring at me with a slutty look. I say I'm looking for someone to travel with and show me around and I straight out ask her if she wants to come. She hesitated and says okey. Turns out her mom was her aunt and didn't care. I invite her to My hotel and she sees my trip plan. Shes impressed and probably thinks I'm rich. we were about to go out to buy cheap liquor but she just pushed me to the bed and takes her clothes off .

What a wild fuck tight fuck man. She moans very loudly and her pussy was wet at every second. Itry my best to hold it in so I just tell her to suck me off. She works me and lets me touch her tonsils with my dick. So I'm fucked her and I came in her mouth. Im thinking of paying her fare to Boracay so I can get a local fuck. She says she'll think about it.
>>
>>1198238
Travelling and staying with family.
Canadian Filipino, 5'7 but everyone here is a manlet. Kinda rich.

What's my approach here? I can't speak Tagalog fluently.
>>
>>1197085
Just go HAM on the food. It's cheap as dirt, it's everywhere, the variety is awesome.

Hang out, drink around Arab Street.

Go to Little India, Chinatown
>>
>>1198050
When I was there the stand that sold me a sim card had a cutter that cut it down to the right size and they then set it up on my phone for me.
>>
>>1198611
They all speak English
>>
From Siem Rep. Can I grab a bus going direct to Ho Chi Minh or do I have to go to Pnom Penh and then Ho Chi Minh?
>>
>>1199866
latter, you can find someone going direct but they will go through phnom penh anyway
>>
Going to Thailand for the first time in mid-June and thinking about going into Cambodia for a day or two from Pattaya. Is it worth doing or too much of a hassle to cross?
>>
>>1199935
It's pretty easy to cross if you use nattakan/the transport company (Google it). Costs maybe 80$ to siem reap and back, worth checking out the Angkor Wat for a couple of days but get ready for Africa tier poverty
>>
>>1199935
Just arrived in Cambodia by bus. So far I'm digging it. If you're in Sien Rep I recommend Onderz hostel. $4/night, rooftop pool, and right by all the food
>>
Can someone recommend me accommodation (hotel) in pattya that does not have a night receptionist.
>>
>>1200395
Harry's Place. On Soi Honey. There's a separate entrance to the rooms from the bar, and the bar closes at 2 anyway. 800 baht/night. You can even get a room with a balcony overlooking Soi Honey. I took a lady from one of the massage places back to my room at about 3 am or so. All the employees were gone. Had her out my room before 7 when my female friend came to pick me up to go to her hometown that morning.
>>
>>1200414
Another benefit is that it's walking distance, literally around the corner, from the best GoGos in Pattaya on Soi LK Metro, like Touch
>>
>>1200414
>>1200416
You're a legend. Thanks mate
>>
Is Chiang Mai worth a visit in early June?
I am undecided.
I would like to visit Doi Inthanon but I am worried the city will be full of expats and Americans.

I would visit only for 3 days, after 5 days in Pattaya.

My schedule

Bangkok-4 days
Pattaya-6 days
Chiang Mai???-3 days
Bangkok-1 day

I am not really into trekking or elephants.

Is Hua Hin or Koh Samui a good alternative to Chiang Mai ? Worth a visit for just 3 days?

Any other interesting places that could be seen in short time?
>>
>>1200434
>Americans

Americans aren't who you needto worry about in Thailand, and expats typically aren't in the same spot tourists are.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tourism_in_Thailand#Top_20_arrivals_by_nationality
>>
>>1200416
>Touch
>>
>>1200414
>Harry's Place. On Soi Honey.
http://www.atharrysplace.com/index.php
>>
>>1200474
It's fashionable to hate on 'murricans and pretend like they've a penchant for being assholes, don'tcha know?

Americans are generally harmless; they're just so isolated, detached, and aloof that when one actually visits somewhere across an ocean, they've a tendency to treat other people's countries like Disney World. Insufferable at times, but harmless.

The worst, most repulsive people in this region of the world are Chinese tourists, with an (dis)honorable mention to Indians.

Want to have a bad time in the land of smiles? Give an Aussie or Brit lad reason to fuck with you. Or, better yet, make a Thai lose "face."
>>
>>1200512
>The worst, most repulsive people in this region of the world are Chinese tourists, with an (dis)honorable mention to Indians.

This is funny. I went on a tour in Chiang Mai, and the tour guide talked shit about Chinese and Indian tourists the whole time. And was happy for American tourists.
>>
>>1195031
You're not being a good Christian unless you're insulting others for living a different way of life!
>>
>>1200512
Indians are so hated by Thai that most hookers refuse to go with an Indian.
>>
Any pro tips for 3 weeks in boracay in summer? Thanks in advance senpaitachi
>>
>>1200551
>Indians are so hated by Thai that most hookers refuse to go with an Indian.

When you consider that Indians don't bathe and regularly try to pull crap like "four of us walk into a bar, share *a* beer, and want to pay *a* girl, and then expect her to let us run a train on her" you can kind of understand why.
>>
>>1200571
Philippines summer or summer here? Meaning, high or low season?
>>
>>1200551
As a (brit) indian i have had nothing but great attitude towards me...

>>1200581
This so much, its embarrassing, the superiority complex and downright deplorable attitude from indians is absolutely disgusting
>>
>>1200636
>the superiority complex

It really isn't though, it's an inferiority complex. Never have I met a nation of people so obsessed with trying to prove how great they and their country are, it comes across as completely desperate and non self-aware.

Having a superiority complex is what the Brits do, they never actually SAY they think their country is the best abroad but they get annoyed when people don't speak english or there isn't a fish and chips shop in whatever spanish town they've decided to decimate this year.
>>
>>1200636
It's probably obvious from your appearance and conduct that you're not Indian Indian. The "bad" Indians behave in a way that you can't mistake them for anything else.
>>
>>1200639
>inferiority complex
Ive noticed this too but i dont understand how violent and stubborn they are in that belief, Its staggering. They will outright deny theres any poverty or slumtown in india just to save face and they take to humour like lava does to water.

>annoyed when people don't speak english or there isn't a fish and chips shop

Outside of chav cities (ibiza, majorca etc) i have not witnessed this, maybe I'm being biased but brits tend to be quite friendly on trips away from aforementioned cities. Drink + brits are never a good combo but the same can be said about aussies

>>1200643
The depressing thing is its not even a stereotype, you can see them a mile off - mustachioed with a face like a slapped arse. I never see them in any bars at all, all they do is walk up and beach road.

I get mistaken for south american and i never correct them; not sure if its a good thing or bad but I've had no complaints
>>
>>1200650
>Drink + brits are never a good combo but the same can be said about aussies

Whichis why they were mentioned in the same breath as Aussies, and SEA, and the Hostel set in general, they always seem to be drinking. Remember a few years back when "logging" (shitting in pools) was a thing with Brit tourists.
>>
Managed to save up about £6,000 since June, not planning on travelling until after February because the company I'm working for might end up closing down and if they do I'll get a couple thousand redundancy. The only itinerary I've actually planned is Vietnam. How short notice can I get a 3 month visa for Thailand and is it possible to get one for Vietnam as well?

Other than Vietnam I'm pretty much planing to visit all the usual surrounding countries, is it easy just to go with the flow as a first time traveller? I absolutely hate the job I'm working but it's allowing me to save over £1000 a month but if I end up not losing my job is it more viable to just stick it out through the summer until December(ish) and leave with a much larger amount of money?
>>
>>1200703
>go with the flow

Not 100%b sure what you mean, but if you do not already know about the different visa requirements for surrounding countries, it would be worth looking into.
>>
>>1200551
>Indians are so hated by Thai that most hookers refuse to go with an Indian.

In Nana Plaza they buy black hookers I noticed.

Also my Ladyboy friend cringed when Indian men offered her 500 baht for short time on dating apps.
>>
What SE Asian country would be best for my girlfriend and I to go to for teaching English? We are looking to make enough money to support 2 degenerates that love boozing, drugging, and everything else. Looking to to now, thinking Cambodia? -- also, what is bare bones cash you'd go over there with?
>>
>>1200643
>The "bad" Indians behave in a way that you can't mistake them for anything else.
If they're there in numbers, they're honestly worse than the Chinese.

>>1200734
>Also my Ladyboy friend cringed when Indian men offered her 500 baht for short time on dating apps.
For those that don't know, that's less than $14 USD.

>>1200740
Cambodia is basically, for good or ill, the wild west. If you're feeling brave, go for it.

I would recommend Thailand, being a bit conservative with the drugging at least until you've picked up the language and become part of the community.
>>
>>1200434
>anon is worried about Americans
Literally "real traveler" tier. As another anon said, for the most part they're pretty harmless, if a bit clueless. Having said that, you show me a well-traveled American, I'll show you someone who knows how to have a good time.

>That itinerary
A week in Pattaya. Nice. Anyway, you've got roughly two weeks total in Thailand, Bangkok, Pattaya, and the islands are all really close to each other, whereas Chiang Mai, while nice, is kind of out of the way.

It's chill, it's got temples, and Sammy's Organic Thai Cooking School should be on anyone's SEA bucket list, but I don't really see the point in flying or training up there to spend, effectively, a day there. You've really got to factor in travel time.

Bangkok is one of the most amazing cities on the planet, you could easily spend a month or more exploring it, I have more than once. It's also Thailand's de facto hub, and as it's where you'll be entering the country it's a good place to get your bearings.

Here's what I would do, but this is just me.

>Bangkok 4 days
>Islands 4 days
>Pattaya 5 days
>Bangkok 1 day

You can't go to Thailand without going to the full moon party. Don't neglect the Islands.
>>
>>1200784
>I don't really see the point in flying or training up there to spend, effectively, a day there. You've really got to factor in travel time.

It's an hour long flight and it doesn't take long to process through DMK and the flight is cheap as fuck on Air Asia. How is travel to Chiang Mai costing you a day?
>>
Put ur wife on chain coz they will rape her
>>
>>1194733
I'm going to Chiang mai for a month with the intent on studying muay Thai. I know everyone is going to have their own opinions on which gym I should go to, and lanna muay Thai doesn't look that bad. However, people are going to recommend the place they went to because it's unlikely someone has sampled all the gyms and all the trainers in Chiang mai.

I'm looking for a program for beginners that has small to medium class sizes, is cheap, has housing available, and has good trainers. I don't care if the trainer went undefeated and is the toughest badass around, if he can't teach and engage a student l would much rather learn from someone that went 10w-50l and can help me get the fundamentals down.

I'm going to check out lanna first because I liked what I've read, but I'm wondering if you have experience with other gyms in the area, or maybe a runner up?

What might also help is a list of the gyms to avoid.

Asking a lot from a stranger in the internet but I'm really interested in this and want to do it right.

I've read everything in the website below, but like most marketing, they're not going to say anything too honest and drive customers away.

muaythaicampsthailand . com
>>
>>1201323
After doing attiquate research I've decided on lanna mauy thai for the gym. Should have just done this search on my own rather than expecting to be spoon fed answers on an anonymous enuit cricket ranching image board.
>>
>>1192745
>>Visiting Vietnam as an American
Will I get my fingernails peeled off?
>>
>>1201384
buumping for this
>>
>>1201384
>>1201414
No, amazingly. I spent a couple of days in a homestay with a man who had no arm because of the war in north Vietnam and he couldn't have given less of a shit. This was the case throughout the country.
>>
>>1201494
Did he know you were American?
>>
>>1201495
Yeah absolutely, it's remarkable how friendly they are actually, and all the other Americans I met along the way would mention it. There seems to be a sense of letting bygones be bygones.

Obviously all the museums are understandably very anti-us, as well as very confused and angry about the whole thing, but I never sensed any animosity from the people.
>>
>>1201496
Huh. That's pretty admirable of them.
>>
>>1196632
Would also like to see more information about this. Studying abroad in Norway right now; interested in obtaining teaching English certificate in SE Asia after moving back to America.
>>
>>1201498
Getting outraged about every-damn-thing is largely a western thing.
>>
>>1201323
Honestly if you want to study Muay Thai Chiang Mai isn't your best bet. Not a bad place by any means, but the best training is to be hand in Bangkok and Phuket.
>>
>>1201498
They won the war. Do you pester visiting germans?
>>
>>1201384
They won. They can afford to be magnanimous.
>>
>>1200784
Hi, thank you for the tip. It's my third visit to Thailand actually. First was one week, second one two weeks. This one will be two weeks also.

I saw a lot of Bangkok, Krabi and Phi Phi islands so far.

I decided to go to Chian Mai, I really want to see Doi Inthanon and two chedis there. also if it is possible the Thai National Observatory(I am into astronomy).

While I prefer beaches, the mountain was always on my list and I will find some activities in Chian Mai itself to entertain me(as long as it is isn't cooking, elephant riding or trekking). Probably the Queen's botanical gardens and the Royal Palace that is there, plus the main temple.

It's only 4 days days(and two full days) so I will make them busy.
I am going solo, but I hope that I will find some tour companies that will sign me in, even if I am alone(by joining a group).
Otherwise I will look for a driver that can cake me to Inthanon for a day.
>>
>>1201776
Here is the tour company I used, booked through the concierge at my hotel. BUt it was obvious they take direct bookings as well. Even coordinate airport pick up and hotel if you want. http://www.tour-in-chiangmai.com/
>>
File: 1472577872091.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1472577872091.gif
2MB, 400x225px
I have about 8k USD saved up from working my shit job, and I'm about ready to get off the hamster wheel for a while.

How long can I conceivable stretch this out in SEA starting in Vietnam? A few week, months?

I just want to tell my boss to eat a dick, and get on the next flight over.
>>
>>1201780
Thanks.
>>1200784
As to the islands, I think next year I want(if I will have money and time) to do Shanghai(4days)-Malaysia(4 days) and then relax on Koh Samui(5 days)
>>
>>1201783
I would say 2-3 months is doable, although not anything luxurious.
>>
>>1201780
>>1201776
Also, to prepare for Chiang Mai, I suggest you watch Anthony Bourdain's Parts Unknown Thailand episode . That's what made Thailand and Chiang Mai a must do for my wife. The lady boy cabaret featured in that show is great (and cheap). It's at the Night Market.
>>
>>1201783
8 months, easily. I don't know what kind standards americans usually have, but I should mention that there will be no jacuzzis, ice machines, or cuban cigars for those 8 months, just to spare you a shock.
>>
>>1201797
>8 months, easily. I don't know what kind standards americans usually have, but I should mention that there will be no jacuzzis, ice machines, or cuban cigars for those 8 months

uhhh, that worries me then. maybe i'll pick a different country. thanks anyways.
>>
>>1201802
You can live comfortably in Thailand on 30,000 Baht outside of Bangkok, 40,000 in Bangkok. That's about $840 to $1125 dollars/ month.

Here is a thread about the bare minimum in Chiang Mai on about $350/month >>1192932
>>
>>1201797
Meh, don't really care about any of those things. Maybe the occasional happy ending but I'm really more inretested in trekking, riding elephants, avoiding landmines etc.
>>
>>1201806
I live in Chiang Mai on about $500 a month easily. My gf used to make it work on ~$220 per month before I came around.
>>
>>>>1192745
Why do Cambodians wear dark jeans in humid 90 degree weather?
>>
>>1201940
A fancy pair of pants cost more than some cheap generic shorts made in India.
Also cut offs are a thing.
>>
File: IMG_3139.jpg (28KB, 513x339px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3139.jpg
28KB, 513x339px
Visiting thailand (bangkok/ pattaya) on February the 10th for 16 days,

Can someone highlight how much on average the ticket prices are if i decide to explore the neighbouring countries (travelling from and back to Thailand)

>vietnam
>laos
>cambodia
>burma
>>
File: 18899299188.jpg (56KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
18899299188.jpg
56KB, 500x375px
I need advice:

Ok, here's the short:

Starting job in Korea soon at the beginning of March. Want pre-work vacay. I have 1 month.

-I was strongly considering Myanmar but the more I think about muslim insurgents and the magnetism of the 24h fluorescence of 7/11's the more I want to be in Thailand (unless you convince me to go to Myanmar instead. Literally any way the wind blows.)
-I have already been to Bangkok, Chang Mai, Pai, as well as up the peninsula by train to Phuket and Phi Phi. Could go again but it'd be cool to see somewheres new
-I want to do this as absolutely budget as possible. Nothing that you think is 'a little' overpriced. Doesn't need to be dirt cheap, but definitely great value for what I'm paying
-I like to party but nothing TOO fratty. I also like to chill
-city or beach or rural town is fine, just want something really cool
-I've already seen Vietnam top to bottom & am excluding Cambodia because I've been to 3 places (siem reap, sihanoukville & koh rong) buses are long and flights are relatively expensive. Don't like the corruption but I want to go back and really see why backpackers love this place sometime, I feel like I went to the grimiest places. Don't get me wrong, I love the grim buckets of authenticity, but I want something more than seediness itself.

Where should I go?
>>
>>1202009
www,airasia.com
>>
Jist got to Saigon. Trying to get to phong nha-ke bang park to check out some caves. What is the best way to get here? Found only one tour going there, and it looks like it'll be a return trip. I plan on continuing north towards Hanoi and Ha Long Bay
>>
>>1201888
They don't sweat like we do, and it keeps them from being exposed to the sun.
>>
>>1202035
Either fly or train into Dong Hoi, then a bus, motorbike taxi or taxi. Renting a bike is the best option because it's a nice drive but that depends on you.
>>
>>1202043
Rent a bike if I never rode a bike before, is it a good idea?
>>
>>1202056
Lots of people do it, the semi automatic bikes are pretty easy to ride, literally just start the engine, press a lever with your foot to change gear and then turn the handle to go forwards. Up to you.
>>
>>1202056
>>1202059
Lots of people do it, and a lot of people get hurt, too. Literally more in that region than anywhere in the world. To the poibt the Department of Defense forbids members on leave to ride them. Also, it's bot always you, but the other guy. Depending on how long you have been on /trv/, you will note most stories where someone was injured involved a motorbike.
>>
>>1202063
More don't get hurt desu, obviously it's a risk, but this is the one place on the internet you're allowed to treat people like adults to make that decision for themselves.
>>
How hard is it to get laid in Vietnam really?

I hear different opinions on this
>>
>>1202264
If you're prepared to pay her to leave, not hard. Otherwise, quite hard. Vietnamese girls are conservative and not into quick hookups.
>>
>>1192769
it's around $700 on China Southern (plane) for a round trip
>>
Any hostel recommendations in Bangkok? Looking for something with good vibes, preferably with travelers and not people who live there for months/years
>>
>>1202264
Ignore >>1202275, whatever the fuck you do completely don't try and hire a prostitute in Vietnam. I'd go so far as to say that the majority of supposed prostitution in Vietnam are blackmail rackets to extort foreigners with. There is very very little chance of getting laid there unless you use tinder and are willing to put a lot of time and effort in.

Literally the worst advice I have ever seen on /trv/
>>
>>1202562
Bed Station
>>
>>1202562
Bed station hostel.
>>
>>1202567
>put a lot of time and effort in
Well, not really. At least no more than in Thailand. Girls are pretty outgoing there.
>>
>>1202709
>>1202567
>>1202275
>>1202264

There are conflicting opinions on the subject. Maybe it depends on the region?

In any case I know two guys in Vietnam and neither had any serious problems getting laid there. One did mention that girls are bit more cold than those in Thailand, but he still managed to get laid using dating sites on mobiles.

The other had no problem either but preferred to use prostitutes.
>>
File: boracay.jpg (240KB, 960x456px) Image search: [Google]
boracay.jpg
240KB, 960x456px
>>1201783
Just assume a roundtrip ticket will cost you $1000. Probably less, but just assume.

So that's $7000 for fun/girls/lodging/everything

You could live...
>Spartan: 9 to 12 months
>Moderately: 5 to 7 months
>Extravagantly: 3 to 4 months
>BALLER: 1 to 3 months
>>
>>1202583
>>1202593
looks nice, but unfortunately they only have shared rooms left during my dates

any other recommendations?
>>
i'm thinking about staying at buddhist monasteries for a few weeks to learn and meditate, and retreat from the cold wageslavery world for a while.

most of the information i can find online are 'touristy' monasteries that charge tourists, so my question is that does anyone have experience with getting something more authentic/ less commodified-ish? I have read about some people just showing up at obscure monasteries and asking the master to let them stay and learn a couple of weeks, and they'd work for the temple in return (cleaning etc).

Also, I have Thailand in mind, but are there better choices? Maybe Vietnam? Or Nepal, even though that's not SEA..
>>
If I'm not interested in partying, drinking, and hookers, how much should I budget for a month or 1.5 month trip to Malaysia, Indonesia, and a few days in Singapore? Main interests will be tourist attractions, walking, nature/beaches, and food.
Any ideas/suggestions?
>>
>>1193756

Britfag currently planning a 2-3 month SE Asia.

Mainly want to chill on sweet beaches, meet some new people and bang as many backpacker gals as I humanly can.

Haven't got a final 'schedule' as of yet, only intend on having a rough plan i.e "Be in Thailand for x weeks, Vietnam x weeks and maybe Cambodia and/or Laos for the last leg, if I have enough money left would like to go and see a little of Malaysia also.

Is there a big risk of having my DSLR stolen while out and about in public/left in a hostel room?

Really want to bring a little bit of kit to get some awesome pictures of the landscape/urban areas.

Looking to leave England late November/Early December, want to at least spend Christmas or New Years abroad.

Any advice on planning ( even on good hostels or routes any travellers may have taken)
>>
>>1192745
I heard Thailand cracked down on "visa runs" like you can only enter the country twice annually if it's not by air.

Does that mean I'm still good if I want to fly between Thailand and the Philippines every month for a year?
>>
>>1192745
What would be the best countries to go to in February for a 3 week trip, if I want to do a lot of hiking and solo-travel?
>>
>>1203331
Probably North Thailand- Chang Mai/Rai or middle Malaysia - Kinabalu/Highlands
>>
>>1203324
> Does that mean I'm still good if I want to fly between Thailand and the Philippines every month for a year?

Yes
>>
>>1192913
got damn i would slob all over her knob
>>
I just spoke to a Chinese born Indonesian who keeps on saying Jakarta is crazy wild. He's an whore monger connoisseur yet looks like the worst fucking neckbeard imaginable.

Anything to back his claims?
>>
>>1203385
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/14/jakarta-the-unlikely-capital-city-of-sex-and-swinging
>>
>>1203387
>sex in marriage
Absolutely disgusting.
Are there any Ladyboys in Jakarta?
>>
>>1203194
I just got back from Thailand last week. When I was in Bangkok we stayed at United Residence in Ekamai. Was about $40 USD per night for a room, and it was very nice. It was much nicer than the rooms I stayed in at Phi Phi Island or Ao Nang which were about $140 per night and were terrible.

Ekamai is an ok area but I think but I found that Thonglor was much nicer so maybe have a look for places there.
>>
Going to SE Asia for two months starting at the end of this month, and was thinking of doing 4 countries - Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos... Does anyone think this might be a bit rushed in 2 months? If so which one would you drop?

Also if anybody has any opinions on how to split time up between these, that'd be really helpful. Thanks.
>>
>>1203414
I stay in Ao Nang in Ibis Styles. Very comfy rooms, friendly staff and they cost around $28-30 per night.

http://www.ibis.com/gb/hotel-7020-ibis-styles-krabi-ao-nang/index.shtml
>>
>>1203423
Thailand is essential, I know nothing about Laos and maybe that says something, Vietnam is famous for its cooking and Cambodia is famous for its temples. Thailand has both.

I would divide it between Thailand and Cambodia, but I suppose Vietnam has additional bragging priveleges back home, if you're an american.
>>
>>1203414
>paying $140 per night
>anywhere in thailand
how's that soul crushing corporate job going 4 u
>max-smug-pepe.jpeg
>>
>>1203432
>I suppose Vietnam has additional bragging priveleges back home, if you're an american.

Nope because every vet with a Vietnam wife, or Cali dude with a viet has been there. Moreso than even places like Thailand, if you date a viet, and especially marry, you will have visited Vietnam. Thais are similar, but there are less Thais un the USA than Vietnamese.
>>
>>1193932
Just got back drom there.

Cambodia is a nightmare within a nightmare.
>>
>>1203201
myanmar, they haven't been ruined by hippie fags like you yet
>>
>>1195391
Don't carry a purse then you pansy. Seriously SHK is kinda degen but one of the cheapest places probably in the world that anyone can live with all amenities.
>>
>>1203285
You can a DSLR but keep a veery close watch on it as you are walking around with what costs a years wage for some locals. Lock it into your suitcase/backpack, always hold it in two hands, never flaunt it in sketchy neighborhoods or have it dangling where a motorbike can snatch it. Vietnam and Thailand you won't get robbed with force but in Cambodia they might kill you for it
>>
>>1203423
>>1203432
Drop Cambodia or Laos. At the end of 7 weeks in SEA myself. Vietnam>Thailand>>>>>>>Cambodia.
>>
>>1194101
for 10$ you can get a cambodian to drive you around all day like a slave, look at 0.5-1$ for a ride around the city, 2-3$ is a scam.
>>
>>1192769
If you take a plane from ATL to New York it lowers to price to about 700$ total flight but makes it respectively longer as well. but its a little trick ive been using for about 10 years now
>>
>>1203268
i'd say 2-3k should be plenty, but singapore is really expensive, since its economy basically runs on ripping tourists off.

Pretty nice food though.
>>
>>1203488
i'm actually a chinese buddhist looking to pursue my faith more. Are monasteries in myanmar welcoming?
>>
>>1203499
yes, go abuse their hospitality before others do
>>
>>1203423
I travelled in only Vietnam for 2 months and didn't manage to see all of the country I wanted to see. It completely depends on your pace but you'll absolutely be missing things out, you just have to ask yourself whether having another check on the country list is worth not doing things properly, for me it rarely is.
>>
>>1195288

???

Who gives a fuck
>>
How cold will Chiang Mai be in February? Was thinking of going but it seems that the temperature at night can go as low as 15°C is this true?
>>
I'm in Vietnam, Hoi An

Anyone know where to get some weed? In Hanoi and even Cat Ba or Hue it was easy, but here...

What should I do in Hoi An? Any "must sees"?

Staying in VN for 10 more days, my plan is to go Hoi An -> Da Nang -> Fly to Saigon -> Can Tho & maybe My Tho. Thoughts?
>>
>>1203485
Go on.
>>
>>1203485
please tell us more ?
>>
>>1203501
nice thanks a lot
>>
>>1203558
don't fly to saigon, take the train. it's cheaper and much more scenic.
>>
>>1203558
Just walk around the old town and look at old buildings. You can get tickets pretty cheap. No real must sees, you can get clothes tailored if you want to. Don't know how to get weed, was too paranoid of setups to try.
>>
>>1203597

>was too paranoid

MY NIGGA

I flushed my weed down the toilet before getting onto the bus to hue because I was scared police would search it lmao

thanks for the tips, Ill do that
>>
>>1203443
Well it was over the New Year period. I don't understand your implications?
>>
>>1202018
>>1202009
Air asia sucks. Go with Bangkok airways.
>>
>>1203816
Man when you already have it they will never care or do anything. Just worried about going to a dealer who's like "lel now give me 2000$ or you're going to hanoi hilton for 15 years".
>>
>>1203855
Not for the price. It's cheap as fucj. Even if you have to check bags it's like $10. And flights are only about an hour anywhere from Bangkok. Longest flight I had was Phuket to Udon Thani at around 2.

It does objectively suck, and designed to squeeze every penny out of you, like most budget airlines. Best value, though.
>>
I'm going to Northern Vietnam next week (Jan 26 - Feb 1), and I wanted to decide on what I'll be doing for much of it.

26-27: Hanoi (Sightseeing, Street Food, etc.)

28-30: I can't decide between buying a tour of Ha Long Bay (leaning against it because of how touristy it sounds and how busy it more than likely will be) or Ba Be national park.

31-Feb 1: Hanoi (or getting back to Hanoi if I decide to do a 4 day tour) and then head back to Taiwan (ESL teacher) on Feb 1.

What excursion/trek should I pursue for the middle of my trip? I want to really get into nature, and perhaps meet other people my age (24/m). Partying would be fine for one night, but I had a bad experience in Thailand 2 years ago that's put me off from wanting to seek that out, so my top priorities are nature, food, and culture. I really want to kayak as well, so that would be a huge plus.

Finally, is it better if I buy my tour before I leave, or should I wait until I'm on the ground? I want to leave my options open if I meet other people, but I also want to be positive that I'll be doing something fun and not be left with some shitty tour on Ha Long Bay. I'm gonna be at a Hostel for the first two nights in Hanoi

Advice and critiques are welcome!
>>
>>1203939
Currently in Vietnam

If youre into nature you want to go to Phong Na Ke Bang ntl. park. There are a few treks and caves to explore. If you sign up for the cave tour you'll even go deeper than me who just showed up and paid the entrance fee.

I'm going to Hanoi tomorrow, and will be there for Tet which is on the 28th. So we can meet up if you'd like. I'll have been in Vietnam for two and a half weeks by then
>>
>>1203939
>(leaning against it because of how touristy it sounds and how busy it more than likely will be) or Ba Be national park.

Ba Be is far, far better. Very relaxed pace and almost no tourists when I was there a couple of years ago. Though that was in April and there's been a lot of talk of expansion up there.
>>
>>1204218

For sure. I might be outside of Hanoi by Tet, though. Is Tet something worth staying for?

>>1204262

Would I be able to get tours for Ba Be easily if I decide to buy one in-country?
>>
Just lost my virginity to a thai whore, why is sex so overrated?
>>
>>1204275
You probably won't see this now I imagine but just get a bus there and do it all yourself, it's not too hard.
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.