[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to go to Ibiza, but I have a few questions >Would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: ibiza.jpg (389KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
ibiza.jpg
389KB, 1200x800px
I want to go to Ibiza, but I have a few questions

>Would it be worth it to go alone? None of my friends can afford it
>I'm considering a Hostel since I'm going alone, I'm usually fine with getting a hotel and keeping to myself on most vacations, but I feel I need to get a hostel to meet people to club with
>However, most hostels don't have bars (maybe they do in Ibiza? idk) and all the hotels there do. My friend told me you HAVE to pre game at the hotel bars because it's way too expensive inside the clubs
>I'd rather not go to the big clubs except for maybe one night, what are some of the more intimate clubs that play tech house/techno?
>I'm probably a 6/10, 7/10. Do you really need to be beautiful to have fun there?
>Also I'm American
>>
Considering your budget seems limited and you mainly want to party... I think an all-inclusive beach resort in Cancun would be cheaper for you.
Ibiza is expensive and as a 6-7/10 american, your value won't really go up over there. Lots of beautiful young people with plenty of money
>>
>>1192555
Eh, I have about 10 grand to blow on this trip and hotels aren't looking too expensive

I fucking hate all-inclusive beach resorts. Too many moms

Do you think clubbing in Germany would be a better idea? I'm pretty sure I could get into berghain
>>
>>1192556
Then why is alcohol prices in clubs an issue if you have 10k for this trip.. ?
How long do you plan on staying there ?
>>
>>1192560
2 weeks, and because while I have 10 grand to blow, I don't want to blow 10 grand on booze lol.
>>
>>1192563
well... take out 1k for the plane ticket, I'm not sure how you're expecting to spend 9000$ in 14 days, or 640$ a day.
And you wanna stay at hostels and avoid expensive drinks.

Am I missing something here? Hookers ?
>>
>>1192590
Coke
>>
>>1192556
You won't get into berghain
>>
>>1192549
Sup OP, Ibizan here.
>Would it be worth it to go alone? None of my friends can afford it
Sure, why not? You can meet plenty of people over here, almost all of our tourists come to party and have fun.
>I'm considering a Hostel since I'm going alone, I'm usually fine with getting a hotel and keeping to myself on most vacations, but I feel I need to get a hostel to meet people to club with
You can meet people in bars and pubs too, I'm not sure that there's that many hostels in Ibiza to begin with, but I could be wrong.
>However, most hostels don't have bars (maybe they do in Ibiza? idk) and all the hotels there do. My friend told me you HAVE to pre game at the hotel bars because it's way too expensive inside the clubs
You absolutely HAVE to predrink unless you don't mind paying +10€ for a beer inside clubs.
Now you can also predrink at a bar outside your hotel/hostel. I'd also say that many of the hostels must have a bar, since they must be aimed at the party crowd. You can always buy your stuff at a supermarket and drinking it before going into the club, but that's something young (poor) people do and I'll agree it's a bit too ghetto.
>I'd rather not go to the big clubs except for maybe one night, what are some of the more intimate clubs that play tech house/techno?
DC10 is the name of the game. People actually go there for the music and drugs and not because of the show or the "status" like in most big clubs. All big clubs are the same btw, so check out which one is playing your style of music, or if there's any DJ in special that you want to see. Don't get hellbent on "I MUST go to X club" cause they are fairly samey once you are inside.
Amnesia is my favourite one out of the big ones. You can smoke inside and they usually have good music a day or two every week. Ushuaia is a stage on the open instead of a club, which can be kinda cool. Expensive as fuck and mostly plays commercial EDM shite though. Ends at 12PM-1AM aswell.

cont.
>>
>>1192556
Haha, they don't want your kind in Berlin. If you look like you are a rich person you'll get denied.
>>
>>1192549
>I'm probably a 6/10, 7/10. Do you really need to be beautiful to have fun there?
Nah, this island is full of working class brits in summer, they are not the most attractive bunch.
>Also I'm American
Good, a change of pace from the brits. I'm sure people will be more interested in the odd american too.
>Coke
Calle de la Virgen. It's really easy to score there. You'll probably get quoted a high price for it, but you're a tourist so suck it up or haggle a little if you know your shit and have basic Spanish skills. Keep your wits though it's a rough area, but nothing should happen if you're just in and out to get some like everybody else.

>Do you think clubbing in Germany would be a better idea?
I assume you mean Berlin. It's a completely different scene over there. Ibiza is more focused on appearances, fuckhuge clubs with expensive prices, more commercial music and bombastic shows; so it draws a certain type of crowd.
In Berlin however, the grungier and more underground the club the better. The music is more varied and the crowd very different. I prefer the Berlin scene myself, but that's just personal preference. Ibiza in summer has the upside that it is a really beautiful island, and there's plenty of gorgeous beaches to relax and comedown.
>>
>>1192625
I look like a faggot, not rich
>>
>>1192628
Honestly Berlin is sounding more appealing. I want to go somewhere where they're having Ben klock, format:b, Dixon, stuff like that
>>
>>1192685
I don't know format:b but Dixon and Ben klock play in DC10. I saw Ben Klock this summer in Circoloco for instance. You'll have to check wether they will be playing next season though as they change lineups every year.

I perhaps painted a grim picture of Ibiza, the stuff I said is more focused to the big clubs (Pacha, Space, Ushuaia) but there's plenty of other places to party. Berlin is rad though, but it's probably harder to meet people to club with if you're going alone. Honestly both are the techno capitals of Europe so the party scene is going to be nuts in both of them. I would choose depending on what you want to do while you are not partying.
>>
>>1192609
Really? Jesus that crap is expensive.
If you can't have a good time without cocaine, you might wanna consider rehab. You could have a killer 3-months trip around the world for the same price of your Ibiza coke binge
>>
>>1192729
I haven't done coke since I was 22, I just wanna live like a degenerate for a couple weeks
>>
>>1192732
how sketch product do you want? Just got back from playa del carmen in the yucatan and that shits cheap. You can get ketamine if you're into trying out your zombie impression, and the hookers aren't bad if you go down fifth street. You don't have to do ibiza to get ripped, just go to mexican vegas. party and clubs every night.
>>
>>1192689
Berlin is way more underground than BK or Dixon. Unless you're getting in Berghain, which you arent, youre just gonna see great underground djs/artists in grimy bunkers.

Berlin is drugged up poor people dancing for 72 hours.

Ibiza is divorced nouveau riche people drinking cocktails with coked up brits.

Decide for yourself.
>>
>>1192918
Oh and those kinds of djs tour the whole world. The Netherlands and London have about the same artists touring as berlin.
>>
Can't imagine staying in a hostel in Ibiza myself, nor doing it alone but then I'm introvert as fuck.

It may be better to just check into an all inclusive for a few nights, make use of the bar and meet people around the pool during the day. Everyone is so wasted at night that you could probably easily latch on to people in a bar if you are outgoing enough.

Yes, the main clubs are mega pricey. Again, drink beforehand. Fuck paying €15 for a bottle of San Miguel

I'm pretty ugly and managed to pull. Its no different to back home really. Obviously in the high end clubs and bars (of which there are quite a few) they are superficial as fuck and you will be judged accordingly. No different to anywhere else

Just a thought but if you want to go alone, why not get a bar job out there for a few weeks?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.