[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wife and I are going to Denver in March for the first time.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3008x2000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3008x2000px
Wife and I are going to Denver in March for the first time.

What should we do?
>>
File: 1441322758252.jpg (96KB, 421x750px) Image search: [Google]
1441322758252.jpg
96KB, 421x750px
smoke weed every day
>>
It's Denver so there's not much else to do other than DUDE WEED and doing a different drug every night. Also there are homeless camps everywhere and the place is a fucking shithole.

Don't forget that for the price of a trip to Denver you could go to any European city for the same amount of time, Denver is fucking expensive.
>>
>>1191601
Damn, that sucks.
I lived in Sicily for five years already and have been to Germany and Spain.
Any skiing or maybe the Rockies? It all sucks?
>>
>>1191604
Breckenridge is pretty nice if you want to go skiing. Then again you could always just go to Switzerland which most definitely has better skiing.
>>
>>1191604
Aspen/Snowmass if the road isn't closed
>>
>>1191601
This.

I fucking hate Denver. If you go downtown just stay in LoDo. Everywhere else downtown has become a cesspool of homeless feeces and urine. I honestly don't understand all the hype about Denver. It's expensive, there's weed, good breweries and bars but that's about it. Maybe check out some live music somewhere or go skiing I guess. Breck is nice and Aspen, Steamboat. But it's expensive and can take hours to get there. You have to rent equipment. Buy ski passes and have somewhere to stay. I don't know. Like one of the above anons mentioned, for the same price you might as well go somewhere outside of the country.
>>
go to the red rocks, drive to fort collins to try local breweries
>>
>>1191608
Switzerland is also more expensive.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.