[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone actually eat half the airline food? I almost never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 20151025_191141_resized.jpg (2MB, 3096x1741px) Image search: [Google]
20151025_191141_resized.jpg
2MB, 3096x1741px
Does anyone actually eat half the airline food?

I almost never eat the "main course" because it's usually just plain gross. The bread, the side dish (usually a salad), and the sweet will be good. But the main dish will just be.... Awful

Does anyone actually eat that shit? And is there any polite way to request everything but the main dish
>>
I eat everything they give me. Even the roll. Some airlines, and I'm thinking of emirates in particular, have excellent food onboard.
>>
>pleb detected

I don't fly shitty airlines. I especially enjoy the food in long-haul business class.
>>
>>1191352
/thread

I even eat whatever squash dish or crazy vegetable I usually hate that they give me. Airline food has come a long way.
>>
I always ask for special meals, cause I fly economy mostly, and I have more time to eat and digest, cause special meals are handed out earlier...

I eat all the veggies and meat, the rest... Only if I'm really hungry.
From Asian hubs they normally serve edible meals, Western Europeans tend to suck.
I try not to eat anything that would make me bloated.

Idk I think airlines meals are pretty good for what they are. I mean the way they have to store it and prepare it, it's such a pain in the ass... I understand why the meals tend to suck.
>>
I don't eat the dessert cause I'm a healthy dude, but I need my sustenance so I deal with crappy airline food
>>
I flew Air France transatlantic and I remember the vegetarian meal being quite tasty with good variety.

>>1191358
What he says is true, if you request the meatless option you'll typically be the first one to get served.
>>
>>1191385
Poetry
>>
>>1191349
I actually like the airline food. It's not good... like if I was in a restaurant I wouldn't eat it but something about it makes me associate it with good thoughts.

Thai airlines offered the best food.
>>
Emirates has quite nice airplane food. Got things like soba noodles flying to Japan
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.