[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will 4000 USD be enough for a trip in japan? My tickets are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: highnoon.png (41KB, 163x157px) Image search: [Google]
highnoon.png
41KB, 163x157px
Will 4000 USD be enough for a trip in japan?

My tickets are 1100 dollars for the flight, I have a 10 hour layover in Turkey so I'd like to eat in the city while I'm there. Then I'll be in Japan for 6 days.
>>
>>1190351
>4000 USD for a 6 day trip
Holy shit, I hope that's enough

I spent $1,200 during one month in Eastern Europe.
>>
>>1190384
Eh, it's not that much, last trip I took was to mt. kilimanjaro, and also a safari, that was two weeks and it was 20K
>>
>>1190385
Did you hire someone to carry you to the top?
>>
>>1190386
Nah, kili actually wasn't all that expensive, the safari was the expensive part
>>
>>1190351
Of course, how expensive do you think stuff is in japan? not gonna

I'm going for 12 days in march, my ticket was $800 and I should spend less than 2k after the ticket.
>>
>>1190351
Where do you buy plane tickets? I have been living in Korea/Japan for 6 years and go home a couple times a year or more. If you shop around you can easily get a round trip for 450-500. I usually fly into Chicago, but texas/new york/cali is usually cheapest.
>>
>>1190599
How expensive is stuff in Korea?
>>
>>1190615
A lot cheaper than Japan.
Eating at a resturaunt is cheaper than America. Most things are pretty comparible to American prices. Electronics are cheap. Beef is crazy expensive.

Sometimes they run sales on round trip airfare to Tokyo/Okinawa/Fukuoka for like 15 dollars a ticket. Pretty awesome but they sell out quick.
>>
>>1190599
I think a better question is: Where do you buy yours?
>>
>>1190351
I spent 1.5-2k (minus airfare) for 6 weeks when I went last year. Though that was with horrible accommodation.
>>
>>1190885
Expand on this horrible accommodation?
>>
>>1190888
Through airbnb, where someone living in japan rents an appartment and fills it with bunk beds. One of the places I stayed had a triple bunk where the top bunk was a few inches from the roof, meaning your face was basically touching the roof. The bed didn't actually have any bedding it was a thin piece of padding on top of cardboard. But it was for less than $15 a night and right in the city. Granted, there's better places for similar prices but this was what I found from booking on that day.
>>
>>1191168
This sounds good to me! But then I do not ask for much. Only a regularly cleaned bathroom, and good shower to use. Provide me those things and I'll happily sleep on the floor or in a closet for $15 a night in a central Tokyo location.

Who was the seller / address?
>>
>>1191209
Bathroom was clean enough but the shower was rather annoying to use. I think that's just typical Japan though. I'll look for the posting when I'm off of mobile.
>>
>>1191209
If you're tall the showers in Japan will suck.
>>
>>1191209
Again, I wouldn't actually recommend this place, I'm positive there's nicer places with similar prices. But here's the link https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/4215193
>>
>>1191306
How tall is tall?
>>
>>1191320
>Shinjuku 7 min away
>Great location, just 5 min away on foot to the closest station Nakaitabahsi station
How does the guy reach Shinjuku from Itabashi in 7 minutes is beyond me. Just the ride to Ikebukuro will take longer. That, and unless you fancy an extra boring ~4 km walk each way everyday you'll need to add another 300 JPY to the daily price for your Tobu Tojo tickets.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.