[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm staying in Frankfurt for 9 hours tomorrow while waiting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: frankfurt.jpg (90KB, 784x441px) Image search: [Google]
frankfurt.jpg
90KB, 784x441px
I'm staying in Frankfurt for 9 hours tomorrow while waiting for my plane. What is a good place to go in a small amount of time? Preferrably not too far away from the airport and something that involves food.
>>
>>1188988
The city center is about 20min by train from the airport.

Got 3 suggestions:
1. Buffalo Steak House at the Kaiserhofstrasse
2. Kabuki at the Kaiserstrasse, Asian grill (next to the mainstation)
3. Kleinmarkthalle, Hasengasse, for typical local food and snacks

enjoy.
>>
Go to one of the FKK clubs (brothels). Oase is a bit pricy but top tier.
>>
>>1188992
Thanks a lot man, will definetly go to one of these.
>>
>>1189005
Every fucking time someone mentions something about Germany you pop up and direct them to FKK.

What the fuck is wrong with you dude
>>
>>1189376
I guess this fag works there.
>>
>>1189376
>>1189538
Take it easy samefag. Brothels get mentioned in every Germany thread because they are so easily available. Why do you have to moralfag on every single thread you see?
>>
>>1189560
First off, not a samefag.

Second off, it's literally every single thread about Germany for the last year or so. It was funny the first few times now it's just ridiculous.
>>
>>1189010
Hope you had a good meal mate.
>>
>>1189648
And every Thailand and HK and Japan thread. Shouldn't you also be whining on those?
>>
>>1188992
>The city center is about 20min by train from the airport.

this, and the train drops you off less than 10 min away from the main square. You could go have a walk by the river, it's really nice, and on some days they have flea markets and antique markets by the river, next to one of the bridges.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.