[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I plan to go to japan and work there for a few months. I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: images (3).jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
6KB, 300x168px
I plan to go to japan and work there for a few months. I'm doing this because I grew up on anime. I've spent all my teen years escaping into slice of life anime and now that I'm out of highschool I kinda miss it. No I'm not a weeb, but fuck I miss it. I'm 18 therefore can't go to highschool :(. So I was thinking of teaching english there. I'll save up £10 000 in the mean time. I have no job.

Can you guys give me step by step guide?
>>
>>1188459
yeah mate, don't fucking do it, Japan fucking sucks, especially teaching there

Also if you do not know any Japanese, you will have a hard as fuck time, i've been to japan prolly 3 or 4 times and it is not the anime Japan you seek

Trust me on this one, do not fucking do it if you are poor, it's a terrible place to be poor in with no friends on connections

Also teaching English to Japanese students isn't like British students, they are almost too fucking serious about their schoolwork

If you do go, go serious and prepared to work your fucking ass off, and if you have no previous teaching experience, Godspeed because you sure as hell will not be teaching English in Tokyo or a bigger city
>>
>>1188459
Also do you realize why anime was made? it's to disract you from reality, Japanese schools probably have little to nothing of Slice of Life shit

Sorry to Crush your weeb fantasies but from your post you are fucking oblivious to what real Japan is
>>
>>1188459
1/10 you made me reply.
>>
File: 1478128803671.png (289KB, 354x385px) Image search: [Google]
1478128803671.png
289KB, 354x385px
Since we already have a weeaboo japan thread, I don't have to make my own.

Gonna apply for a visa tommorow and they stated they want to see my flying tickets.

I booked the flight online, can I just show them them the confirmation of the booking, the bill or travelplan the online booker handed me out?

I never booked online before.
>>
>>1188468
you're beyond saving
>>
File: 1478130121638.png (999KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1478130121638.png
999KB, 800x600px
>>1188507
I've been to Hungary, Poland, Norway and Papua Neuginea already.

Let me have a fucking change of scenery for a while, fuckface.
>>
>>1188459
Sorry to be obvious, but you do know that you can't teach in Japan without a degree, right?
>>
>>1188513
if you're OP just stop having weeb fantasies and fucking visit the country dipshit, Japan is not a bad country to visit, it is just a bad country to live in and try to make a living
>>
>>1188550
He's a special snowflake so the rules don't apply to him. He's 18 so it works differently than for adults.
>>
>>1188459
Kek pretty obvious bait but you're getting serious replies so well done m8. 7/10

sage
>>
>>1188584
>it is just a bad country to live in

Says you. I've been a paralegal in Tokyo for 4 years now and it is a very nice city. Japan is a nice country. Clean, safe, convenient, fun.

You don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>1188587

Go back to posting on reddit, Cave troll.
>>
File: 1478230547161.png (99KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
1478230547161.png
99KB, 340x340px
>>1188584
But I'm not OP, that's why I stated
>Since we already have a weeaboo japan thread, I don't have to make my own.
Christ, you're one special fucknugget.

Anyway, they accepted the travelplan at the embassy.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.