[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Credit Cards, let's talk about 'em. What do you guys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 927-h_main-w.png (126KB, 620x280px) Image search: [Google]
927-h_main-w.png
126KB, 620x280px
Credit Cards, let's talk about 'em.

What do you guys use if any?

I just got a statefarm one because they're my bank and car insurance. Pretty great insurance and all, but I feel like I could be racking up miles. Any recommendations? I have 700+ credit rating and good credit history for a 25 year old.
>>
I'm reading up on the Gold Delta Skymiles card. 30,000 bonus miles if you spend at least $1,000 within the first three months sounds too good to be true for a free first year and $95 annual fee after.

You pay a fee with every purchased with these CC, right?
>>
>>1187893
airmiles and miles traveled for a ticket aren't 1:1 right? There must be some bullshit.
>>
>>1187893
I have that card and the platinum business. It's legit. Not a fee per transaction. If you don't fly often or far it just gets harder to accumulate miles from just cc spending
>>
>>1187897
No they aren't one to one. Go to Delta and see how much a flight you want would cost in miles. Had a round trip flight to from ATL to San Diego for about 20,000 miles
>>
File: points.jpg (54KB, 713x441px) Image search: [Google]
points.jpg
54KB, 713x441px
>>1187890
I have Chase Freedom and Sapphire Preferred and I have been able to get a lot of points, mainly due to the sign up bonuses.

I've posted this on here a few times so maybe people will recognize it (although the total is higher now).

It's not hard at all, you just need to know what you're doing. Just stick to Chase credit cards rather than airline-specific cards, unless you use only one exclusively.
>>
Chase cards all the way! I have Sapphire Reserve, Sapphire Preferred, Freedom, and Freedom Ultimate. Currently sitting at over 200,000 UR points- which is worth $3000 or more with the bonus the Reserve gives. The reserve has a $450/year fee, but you get $300 in travel credit, $100 for free global entry signup, lounge access, and more. Get it now, the travel credit resets jan 1 so if you spend fast you get $600 credit for the $450 sign up fee.
>>
>>1187890
You know the actress from Alias?

Get the card she recommends.
>>
>>1187993
Bad advice
>>
>>1187890
What card should I get for long term stay overseas? I dont fly enough to care about miles or lounge or anything like that. Will anything with no foreign transaction fee do?
>>
>>1187997
Why? What's in your wallet?
>>
>>1188140
I'm this guy --> >>1187935
>>
>>1187918
>>1187897
>>1187893
At a standard rate, it's about 5000 Skymiles per $50 ticket price, although they will sometimes offer a special rate based on whether or not you pay with miles.

I keep getting these stupid offers every week. My current ones are $50,000 miles with $2000 in purchases during the first 2 months or 75,000 miles with $3000 in purchases during the first 3 months. It's ridiculous. Only reason I'm even considering it is because I'm a cheapass who wants to take a cruise, and that purchase would be enough to score me that $750 worth of Skymiles credit. I just don't want to take the hit to my credit since I know I wouldn't be able to pay off these purchases right away, and besides that I don't want a card with a $95 annual fee. That's why I have a Chase Freedom Unlimited card with a $2300 credit limit.
>>
You know Islamist terrorists know which country you're from not by your passport but your bank cards when you buy shit in shops
>>
>>1188293
and I should care about that because...?
>>
>>1188294
Because Americans are targeted by ISIS
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.