[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I travel the US (or the world) if I'm not white?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

How do I travel the US (or the world) if I'm not white?

For reference I'm a hispanic male. Obviously avoid the south.
>>
>>1187614
Step one: get over yourself and realize that not every white person is part of the kkk
Step two: travel
>>
File: yt1Mh9H.png (112KB, 241x247px) Image search: [Google]
yt1Mh9H.png
112KB, 241x247px
>i'm a INSERT-SPECIAL-SNOWFLAKE
>how do I

You don't. Clearly not capable and inferior to whites.
>>
The south is crawling with mexicans now, and has always had a billion black people. you're not going to have a problem unless you to a biker bar or a kkk rally or some shit. It's not 1955 amigo.
>>
>>1187614

Head all the way down south as your first stop! Then, keep heading south and go right across the border!

Don't come back until they've built the wall
>>
>>1188004
the south isn't the border
>>
>>1187625
This. Some parts of the South are especially diverse.
>>
>>1187614
>How do I travel the US (or the world)
Just do it? USA and fellow spic countries aside, you're not going to get dirty looks anywhere else in the world, people outside the americas appreciate latinos a lot, and at the very least they won't really have a bad concept (or a concept at all) of the country you are from or the people aside from maybe some football knowledge and shit
>>
>>1187614
You've been watching too much liveleak or something. I honestly wouldn't worry about it. I'm middle eastern and have never had any trouble traveling around. I've spent quite a bit of time in Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, and Florida. It's quite beautiful actually, if you don't mind humidity. Great food too. Maybe the border patrol checkpoints will hassle you if you travel around the southwest. 9/10 times, I've just been waved through.
>>
>>1188926
There is a politics board. I don't know if you'll enjoy it, but it is a betters place for tis discussion.
>>
>>1187614
South has mostof the Hispanics, dude. I'm black and have had no problem traveling the world. It's been beneficial many times.
>>
>>1189087
>beneficial

please share
>>
Have a car nd don't get pulled over. Know to recognize cop cars. Wear a bullet proof vest at ll times
>>
>>1189087
>beneficial
Are you an African prince by any chance?
>>
>>1188926
Don't start this shit here. Go fight the evil white men somewhere else.
>>>/pol/
>>
>>1189400
Just black American.
>>1189378
>please share
-Not getting fucked with on prices as much. People try to take advantage of you less in general
-not getting fucked with in general. I remember walking through a shady area of Bangkok, I could see a guy size me up, (I'm not even tall, and fit-fat), and dedcide the juice wasn't worth the squeeze. Basically it's easy to intimidate people
-locals wanting to hang around with a "cool" American black guy has gotten me to places where I was the only foreigner for miles
-women wanting to have a chance to fuck a black guy. With my height and build, I know some of those that was the only reason I had a chance.
-added bonus for being American. This may happen with white people, too. But when they find out you are American other travelers and locals want to establish rapport/start conversations with you. Even though where the conversation starts can get redundant if you are moving around a lot, thus meeting a bunch of different people. Everybody starts with the same usual questions. Like I was traveling duringthe election and everyone asked about Trump.
>>
>>1189453
Also, I don't run in the same travel circles most black travelers do, so I reckonnthat helps to make me a rarer commodity when I travel. Add to the fact relatively few black Americans travel anyway, and most that do stick to the Carribean and Central America.
>>
>>1189454
>most that do stick to the Carribean and Central America.
This so much.
>say I'm going to Japan instead
>Eyy boi you tryna get that tight azn pussy
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.