[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you by any chance have a flowchart like this for the German

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: rus.png (437KB, 785x1031px) Image search: [Google]
rus.png
437KB, 785x1031px
Do you by any chance have a flowchart like this for the German language? I've looked in the /int/ wiki without success.
>>
Sorry, not here to answer your question. But is Russian an easy language to learn if you're an English speaker?
>>
>>1186894
Why would it be an easy language if it's completely unrelated? I'm Slavic and Russian is still pretty incomprehensible to me, I'd have easy time learning its grammar and pronunciation isn't a problem, but still would have to learn vocab.
>>
>>1186894
I learned French and German both in the same year. I've been trying Russian two years now and can barely read and write it
>>
>>1186897
Are you fluent in French/German?
Russian pronunciation is easy as fuck and it isn't irregular like English or French - where you basically write and pronounce two different things
>>
>>1186898
Yes, and I speak German at a conversational level every day now.
French pronunciation is just as easy.
>>
>>1186895
I know Russian Cyrillic is easy to learn much like Hangul, thats why I was asking. Thanks for your answer anyway.

>>1186897
Righto, thanks!
>>
>>1186902
It's harder for me than French and German, but I'm also less motivated. If you wan to learn and are motivated, then fuck how hard it is, just do it. Two years from now you'll probably still want to learn and you'll think to yourself "I wonder what would have happened if I started two years ago."
That's what happened with me and piano. I've wanted to play for years but never got around to it. I finally started a few months ago and I always think about how good I would be if I started playing back when I first wanted to. You only have so much life man, don't fucking waste your days.

>disclaimer: I am going through a quarter-life crisis
>>
>>1186894
I found it very easy. I was assigned russian at DLI when I was military and I was conversant at 3 months, althought I studied 4 hours a day.
>>
>>1186894
Russian is bretty goddamn hard
http://www.state.gov/m/fsi/sls/orgoverview/languages/
As a native speaker, I cannot imagine the amount of time needed to learn Russian to a level there you can freely read and understand Tolstoy's books.
>>
"My philological studies have satisfied me that a gifted person ought to learn English (barring spelling and pronouncing) in thirty hours, French in thirty days, and German in thirty years." (Mark Twain)
>>
Alphabet/basic Prononciation
1000 most commonly used german words anki deck
Start basic grammar and build deck for core concepts
3000 most commonly used german words anki deck
Basic reading
Fundamentals of german culture
Advanced grammar and drills
Advanced reading
advanced Prononciation with native, correct your idiosyncratic ways
Join language exchange group/skype with natives/penpals

1h a day minimum + time for decks
>>
>>1186894
Westerners put the accents in words in strange places all the time. A perfect example is the way we say Vladimir. I'm an Auscunt and learned Russian and the biggest hurdle is trying to lose the Australian accent in the sounds.
Moscow should be said Masqua but ends up being marsk-car particularly when drunk.

This shit really annoys most Russians
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.