[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The US dollar is now worth 20.69 mexican pesos. Anyone heading

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

The US dollar is now worth 20.69 mexican pesos.
Anyone heading south this winter?
Anyone want to meet up in San Diego and drive down Baja?
>>
>>1185997
>Anyone want to meet up in San Diego and drive down Baja?

Want to, but can't.
>>
hmm I'm from Orange County but haven't ever been to Mexico. What's there to do on a day trip there? Can I get drugs from a pharmacy?
>>
>>1186023
Day trip is kinda short but you could have a good time in the and get Valium I suppose.
>>
>>1185997

don't want to get decapitated/not a fan of brown people
>>
>>1186164
what about very light skinned mexicans?
>>
>>1185997
Fuck that's a huge difference. I was there in January 2014 and it was 12 pesos to $1. This is almost double.
>>
>>1186164
>believing the memes
It's not fucking South Africa mate, you have to try pretty damn hard to get killed as a tourist in Mexico
>>
I would love to since I'm of age now, but I live in Seattle.

>used to get my braces done in Tijuana as a teenager
>standing outside dentist's office
>"hey man, want some marijuana, cocaine, heroin?"
>no I'm fine
>"alright well I'll be back later"

Ended up in some bad neighborhoods when roads back to the border got shut down. Had a dead battery at night in Tijuana once too. Plenty of sketchy encounters.

best tacos come from the grungiest taco stands though.
>>
>>1186185
please don't be an Uncle Juan
>>
Has the dollar went up in value over the last few years? I went to Europe about a year ago and the dollar was almost as strong as the Euro.
>>
I plan on going down to Mexico somewhere, not sure where yet, for my 21st birthday. Any suggestions on a place that has a lot to do and take in?
>>
>>1186253
what is an uncle juan?
>>
>>1186309
Driving or flying?
>>
>>1186312
Flying.
>>
>>1186313
That will limit you to more touristy areas.
Going alone or group?
>>
I'll be going to Cancun this December with some friends. Does anyone have any tips regarding Cancun as a whole? We plan on visiting Chichen Itza, Tulum, and Xcaret, but is there anything else I should know? Like, where not to go, how much should things cost on average like taxi fare, etc? I've never really traveled internationally so I'm not very experienced.
>>
>>1186309
That depends on what kind of trip do you want. Safe, nice, good food? Colonial cities and expensive beaches (Guanajuato, Puebla, Queretaro, Quintana Roo, Yucatán) Fun, clubs, drugs? (CDMX, Jalisco, Acapulco***, Quintana Roo).

>>1186325
Get a map and rent a car, is much cheaper than paying for transportation if you're traveling with your family/friends. Quintana Roo is pretty safe in general, you'll be fine (unless you go to some shady ass slum or something) taxi depends on where you're going (if it is over 200-300 pesos in the city you're getting scammed imo) Take good care of your IDs and credit cards, don't get wasted if no one's got your back.
>>
>>1186350
What about cheap beaches?
>>
File: chacala_mexico_restaurant.jpg (31KB, 425x283px) Image search: [Google]
chacala_mexico_restaurant.jpg
31KB, 425x283px
>>1186351
there's these off the road beaches with small restaurants or "fondas" who serve cheap seafood and beer underneath a "palapa".These are not hard to find if you ask the locals. You can eat fresh seafood and get drunk for $500MXN (25USD) but since tourists often have weak stomachs I don't know if you should, its not like you'll get food poisoning but the condiments and such can fuck you up.
>>
>>1186309
Merida and the rest of the Yucatan would keep you busy
>>
>>1186023
Hi I am from Mexico, and for most of the medicines you are gonna need a prescription.
>>
>>1186199
>ce. I was there in January 2014 and it was 12 pesos to $1. T
Yep, totally sucks to be a mexican right now (I´m mexican by the way)
>>
>>1185997
Have you ever been to Mexico?

In the places that are popular with tourists they just jack the prices up to match (often exceed) what they would be in the US so the decline in Peso value means nothing.

If you just want to visit Mexico fine, but do not expect a deal as a typical tourist unless you're trying to move there permantly and cook for yourself etc. whilst continuing to make money stateside. Otherwise it's just not worth it.
>>
>>1186395
I plan on RV camping on the beach and fish everyday and cook my own fish tacos and discada.
Can I pay for groceries with pesos and not the inflated american dollar prices?
>>
where do i go for the best quesadillas and thicc mexican women
>>
>>1186404
>best quesadillas
Kek USactually

>thicc mamis
I prefer thiccc chicas, with an extra 'c' for culo. Matamoros, Guadalajara and Juarez have what you want sir.
>>
>>1186325
DON'T PAY WITH DOLLARS, exchange them for pesos, then pay with that, otherwise you're getting a super abusive exchange rate.
>>
I live in South County SD, 7 min from the border. Might consider going
>>
>>1186322
alone, unless i can find someone who wants to go with me but all my friends cant afford it or dont have a passport.
>>
>>1186309
Tijuana. Take in a donkey show
>>
>>1186514
I'm a girl so that would not be fun.
>>
>>1186622

What? You get to "ride" the donkey. You'll be the star attraction
>>
>>1186404

Los Angeles
>>
File: 1479282220228.gif (241KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1479282220228.gif
241KB, 300x300px
>>1186708

Top kek! Triggered incoming.
>>
how much cash do you need to bribe federales?
>>
>>1186955

100 pesos
>>
>>1187036
So keep some 100 pes0 bills handy at all times eh?
>>
20.77 today boys!
>>
>>1186394
Build wall then
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.