[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Few questions, feel free to answer the ones you know. Thanks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: MJc7f8y.gif (1011KB, 204x298px) Image search: [Google]
MJc7f8y.gif
1011KB, 204x298px
Few questions, feel free to answer the ones you know. Thanks in advance.

Anyone flown Icelandair before? Any hidden things I should know about that is not immediately obvious? (e.g. charging for carryon)

Any estimates on how much per day the following cities would cost? (Hostels, non-fancy restaurants):
Reykjavik
Milan
Florence
Rome

While in Italy, staying north of Rome, is there any city/area (excluding Venice) that is worth adding a stop at?
I'm considering Portofino/Cinque Terre or Pisa, but I'm open to others. Already been to Cinque Terre, but I liked it enough to re-visit, especially since I mostly stuck to Monterosso and Riomaggiore last time.
My main objectives are Rome and Florence, but I'll have one (or 2 if my pass doesn't get checked every time) more "travel day(s)" on my Eurail pass to hit another city and I rather not waste it.

Any specific things to do/see or places to stay at in the aforementioned cities that isn't obvious, like a cool bar you've been to or a good hostel, would also be nice.
>>
Pisa and Lucca made a good day trip by rail from Florence when I visited ten years ago or so. I hear good things about Sienna, but I haven't been there.
>>
>>1185903
Icelandair has delicious water and the leather seats feel a little plus for coach...ki dnof the early jet blue quality of comfort on the business commuter flights. No complaints whatsoever ans in fact the plane's have been retrofitted beyond manufacturer specs to safer in cold. The crews are schooled engineering types not just Pilots.
Any low faresbis govt tourism support in hopes you use them and layover
>>
>>1186004
So Pisa can be done in a day without missing much you think? I may just make my stop in Cinque Terre then and do Pisa on my way to Florence.

>>1186050
yea if my Iceland segment had been able to fit into 7 nights, it would have been $480 round trip from the US to Europe using the IcelandAir Stopover thing. I have to be there for 11 days though, so I can't take advantage of it.
Thanks for the info.
>>
Asked in an Iceland thread that died, so I'll repost here...
I'm going as part of a wedding party, but I'm planning on getting there a day or two before everyone else. I'll have to wait for them in Reykjavik so I'll need some advice on things to see/do there without them. Also open to ideas from other places in Iceland that I could convince them to stop at while we're jerking around the ring road with our guide or stopped somewhere for the night, so feel free to mention non Reykjavik stuff as well.
For Reykjavik, all I know is to go to Laugavegur for nightlife and bar hopping, that Kaffibarinn is one of the best bars in the world and apparently awesome, and that I should check out Perlan. So basically, not much.
>Is there somewhere cheap like a hostel I can stay in for a night or 2 that is near everything?
>Any other specific bars?
>Any other places to have fun?
>Any other cool things to see?
And last but not least, what should I expect from Icelandic women? I'm not really asking "herpderp how 2 pick up wimmin?" because I'm sure that shit gets asked here every day about every city. But, I would like to know what I'm working with.
Are they cold or easy to talk to? Accepting of foreigners (Murican)? Open to one night stands or more conservative?
Where do the younger girls (18-30) hang out and go to have a good time? And are they around only on weekends or are weekdays also night-on-the-town days?
And yes, I know the old adage, if you can't get women at home, you can't get them traveling. No worries there.

Also couple of dumb questions: Are condoms, specifically above average sized ones, easy to come by or should I bring some with me? Hows the STD landscape in Iceland, specifically Reykjavik (and are most young women on birth control)?

t. dark haired, blue eyed, 28 y/o American who can pass for anything from American, Latin American, Spanish, or Italian.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.