[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear /trv/, I'm about to book my trip back to Germany, starting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Dear /trv/, I'm about to book my trip back to Germany, starting in NZ. I would like to get some feedback if my plan sounds alright or if I definitely should change things. I have time until June.

>departing from NZ in mid February
>one week Vanuatu, one week Fiji
>one month Vietnam
>one month Thailand and Cambodia
>one month Iran
>one month Jordan
>back to fucking Germany

I'd be in Thailand during the Songkran festival, but in Iran in the Ramadan period. I'm going to go to Vanuatu to visit a friend.

Cheers
>>
Looks awesome. I wouldn't change a thing.
Maybe one month is a lot for Jordan? Idk but you could spend two weeks of that in Morocco or someplace.
>>
>>1184813
Yeah Jordan would be my last destination and depending on how much time is left I'll decide whether I want to go to another place or not. Thanks!
>>
Why Germany is fucking? I was actually planning to move there lol

Funny how one mans trash is another mans gold
>>
Funny, I just returned to NZ from Germany.

Didn't want to come back.
>>
>>1184900
Well living in Germany is alright I guess, but only city life in Berlin, Munich etc. I use every minute I can get to leave my shithole of a town to see other places. I hope to move back to one of the cities soon.
>>1184910
Well, Auckland also seems mediocre af. I didn't see anything else yet, but hope to see your great landscapes soon.

Back to topic, do you think I should fly into Hanoi and then travel all the way down to the other SEA countries? Sounds more logical to me than flying into Ho Chi Minh City first. But I have no idea of SEA, so I better ask you guys.
>>
>>1184911
And even another question: how do I get Iranian Rials? They don't have working ATMs or currency exchange offices over there at the moment...
>>
>>1184911
anon i was born in auckland and i think its just an english colony thing. small history and lack of gothic buildings etc
>>
>>1184849

Too long for Jordan. Two weeks is a great amount of time to really see everything, without having to rush.
>>
>>1184806
>Iran in the Ramadan period

So much no to that. Unless you observe Ramadan yourself this will drive you crazy, based on experiences in less devout countries.
>>
>>1185297
What do you mean? What do I have to expect? Also, I was wrong with Iran, I'll be in Jordan for Ramadan. Would this change things?

Also: My government's Ministry of Foreign Affair says it's risky to cross the border between Cambodia and Thailand and the border between Thailand and Malaysia. Is it true? Which route should I take if I consider to cross these boarders?
>>
>>1185544
Fly, it's only like 40$ when booked last minute and you won't get killed by their retarded driving (most of the pilots are aussies anyhow).
>>
>>1185768
Yeah but I'm on a tight budget atm. Are there safe zones to cross the borders?
>>
>>1184806
just for curiosity, what are you planning to do in iran and jordan? i really have absolutely no idea what i wanted to do there
>>
>>1186075
>>1186075
Well I'm gonna meet an Iranian friend, but am interested in ancient cultures in particular, so I'm gonna go to the typical places like Petra, but hope to see more remote places on a later stage.
The thing is, these are more or less the only safe countries in that region and nobody knows how long this will be the case, so I better go now and enjoy the friendly part of Islam.
Also, food.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.