[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Americans please, open for suggestions and looking for any advice.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: lmoa.jpg (40KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
lmoa.jpg
40KB, 1200x675px
Americans please, open for suggestions and looking for any advice.

>4 week holiday in the US next year, few places along east cost, in and out of NYC.
>Got a 4 or so surplus of days after Houston before needing to return to nyc for flight home

What would be worth checking out in those days? Worth the trip up to Chicago? Any nice places to see closer to Houston? Bonus points for natural beauty and or things I can't see in Australia.
>>
>>1184491
Your post is all over the place. What are you doing in Houston and what cities are you visiting on the east coast?

>Worth the trip up to Chicago?
No, don't go there, it's shit.

Go to any combination of these places:
Boston, Portland (Maine), Acadia National Park, Newport...

...and if you go up to Maine, you should think about visiting Quebec.
>>
>>1184491
New Orleans, hands down.
>>
I recommend checking out Philly, it's relatively close to NYC too.
>>
File: 1467790990390.jpg (136KB, 778x682px) Image search: [Google]
1467790990390.jpg
136KB, 778x682px
>>1184497
Thanks for the suggestions friendo I will look into these places, especially the national park.

>>1184502
Cheers, I did consider this also, you'd say it's definitely worth it? Name a few things to do there.

>>1184504
Top shit to do in Philly? Didn't even cross my mind, could get there easy if I stay longer in ny.
I appreciate the suggestions guys thanks very much
>>
>>1184514
Philadelphia is terrible and dangerous. If you're going to visit a dangerous city, at least visit a decent one (Chicago).
>>
>>1184514
>Name a few things to do there.
NOLA is some of the deepest culture in the US as far as music and food are concerned. Now couple that with the fact that the main tourist drag there is practically a theme park to street music and alcoholism and you have a vacation winner for at least a few days. Jazz music influenced most of the world during the first half of the 20th Century, and the currents that gave birth to it are still alive there. And the food is amazing.

I have many suggestions in this thread
>>1181955
>>
>>1184519
Philly is awesome and only dangerous if you get involved in dumb shit
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.