[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THE ENDLESS MOROCCO THREAD Well lads, I've recently finished

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: morocco.jpg (189KB, 960x450px) Image search: [Google]
morocco.jpg
189KB, 960x450px
THE ENDLESS MOROCCO THREAD

Well lads, I've recently finished university. I'm unable to find a job in the EU, despite applying to well over 900 jobs (not exaggerating) because of my shit tier passport. So I want to use this final chance in the European area to do a trip I've been itching to do for years: Morocco.

I've seen most of what the EU has on offer, so I wanted something different. Is it advisable to go to Morocco in the winter? I'm planning on going there for a month. What are the "must sees and dos" over there, according to you? I'm thinking about doing a desert trek to finally see the unpolluted night sky.
>>
>>1184206
Whats your passport? Afghani?
>>
>>1184210
Mexican, been told numerous times that they find me an interesting candidate, and that they want to hire me, but aren't capable of sponsoring visas. Heck, I even befriended a couple of recruiters over the last few months, and they've told me point blank that they mostly don't bother with Non-EU candidates.

I've even had interviews that lasted less than two minutes once I was asked about my visa situation, and mentioned I needed sponsorship.
Surprisingly, it's much easier to come to the EU as a "refugee" than it is to want to do everything legally.
>>
>Well lads, I've recently finished university. I'm unable to find a job in the EU, despite applying to well over 900 jobs (not exaggerating) because of my shit tier passport.

Don't worry m8, I gottcha. If you're serious about becoming a EU citizen - and provided you're not lying about your job applications, you probably are - here's my serious, non-meme suggestion:

Consider losing your passport "accidentally", then apply for refugee status in Germany. If you're a negro just say you're from Eritrea for guaranteed acceptance. If you're an Arab or a Hispanic or just look vaguely brown in any way, say you're from Syria for instant citizenship. That's how everybody else does it these days.

It's an easy and fairly foolproof procedure. Speaking Arabic helps a lot to fool the authorities of course but it's not required. Broken English will do the trick usually. If they get suspicious, pretending to be from a remote small tribe in Somalia who speak an obscure variety of the local Negroonish language in the area is the way to go but that only works if you're black.

However, even if you're white as snow you got a good shot at getting refugee status here; we've given out refugee status to Chinese citizens before so I figure that even Whities have a chance; why would anyone lie about being a refugee after all?

Gotta give them the benefit of the doubt. Anything else would be racist.

Good luck m8. I'll treat you to a beer or two if you make it here.
>>
File: linkedin.png (45KB, 1392x306px) Image search: [Google]
linkedin.png
45KB, 1392x306px
>>1184216
Wish I was lying, the picture is just from LinkedIn, not other sites.

As for the other route. I'm not happy with doing things illegally. If that were the case, I'd have just married a friend and that would've been that. But I don't want to risk getting deported and banned from Europe further down the line.

I'm gonna retry this whole job hunting thing in Europe some time in future. It just seems silly, quite frankly. I can speak three European languages fluently, have several years experience, I've been in charge of duties that not even senior level employees do, and I'm not asking for much salary, or a high job position. I just want a foot on the ladder.

Either way, I'm here to talk about Morocco haha. Probably shouldn't have mentioned the visa thing...
>>
>>1184216
Yikes, don't even consider this. Thank this guy for caring, but don't break laws and lie about nationality. Now that you have a college degree, and if you can't further your studies to stay there until the next level of more competitive employability, then I wonder what your degree is in..something a company would never ever sponsor a visa in?
I guess not sure what your next step is...Canada? US?

Care to share your degree and work experience?
>>
>>1184221
The highlights:

-I studied Economics, and speak Spanish, English and German fluently.

-I've been an adviser for a private investor for several years, discussing and analyzing the contents of his portfolio

- Two years ago I was hired as an intern for a multinational boutique investment bank. I singlehandedly built their analysis division in Spain. This is not bluster, I have the references to prove it.

I'm applying to everything from internships to mid level positions. I barely care about salary at this point. Visa sponsorship, in many countries, because of the whole migrant crisis, has just become absurdly difficult.
>>
>>1184220
>But I don't want to risk getting deported and banned from Europe further down the line.

That risk is negligibly small though. We've got about 600,000 people here who claim to be Syrians, and another 50,000-100,000 refugees whose citizenship and nationality remain unclear. This year we've deported a whopping - wait for it - 426 "Syrians" so far, and the year is almost over. Not pulling these numbers out of my ass.

There are huge problems involved in sending those migrants back to their home. Lots of them lie about their actual citizenship, their home state refuses to take them back, they violently protest against getting deported etc. It's a matter of fact that the vast majority of them is going to stay and it's also matter of fact that a big chunk of them just pretend to be Syrians for ez access to Europe. And there's nothing we can, or want, to do about it.
If a bunch of illiterate 20 year old Muslim Blacks from Nigeria can do it, so can you Mexibro. I'd take you over a bunch of Arabs and Negros any day.

>>1184221
It's true though. Unless you've got a super-specialized degree in IT, engineering, medicine or sciences and are an expert in your field it's extremely tough to get a job here as a non-EU-citizen. Even if OPs degree isn't a meme degree like Gender Studies he's gonna have a hard time.

It's simply not allowed to hire a spic from Mexico for a simple job at McDonald's. Anyone can do that so the employer has no reason not to take a citizen from the EU hugbox for the job.
An employer has to vouch for a non-EU-employee, get through the legal hassle of getting him the work visa and has to explain why he can't just hire a EU dude for the position. Pretty sure there's also non-trivial cost involved for the employer but I don't know the specifics.

Easiest way to live here for a period of time is via a student exchange or going the fugee route. Teaching Spanish here might be possible if OP has a relevant degree in teaching I guess.
>>
>>1184228
I've considered the refugee route, but still somewhat reticent. Hell, I have more reason to seek refugee status than most people applying to it. I've been threatened with guns and stabbed, almost getting killed in the process. So going to Mexico is a very real risk in terms of security, shit is just getting worse by the day. Hell, the drug war has killed more people in Mexico than what the Iraq war killed.
>>
>>1184222
>Visa sponsorship, in many countries, because of the whole migrant crisis
ahh, okay

Your language finesse might be amazing in Miami. Come try a change of climate :) I would imagine banks in Europe on an a downsizing trend since Brexit and the impending crisis from a zillion refugees.

I'm watching this TV show on domestic workers on estates, maybe just a change of scenery. Being smart around antiques, properr manners, honesty (I assume catholic?), a great driver, maybe butlering/estate management would help ya out. People get desperate enough to have someone competent, they might sponsor? It's not a lateral move, but could see you through some more serious job hunting. Something in tourism? Have you applied to American companies who bank in Europe? There's no mexican prejudice with them.
>>
>>1184231
I have my doubts that a Trump presidency is gonna make it any easier for Mexicans to emigrate over desu.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.