[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>On a cruise ship >the ship sinks, but you make it to a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_3286.jpg (55KB, 600x402px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3286.jpg
55KB, 600x402px
>On a cruise ship
>the ship sinks, but you make it to a life raft
>drift for a couple days until you see land
>as you approach, you see this

What do?
>>
>>1182209
swim the fuck away from North Sentinel Island and try to swim over to Tarmugli.
>>
swim closer till i can get a better view
>>
File: 2EeJ2Df.png (83KB, 291x343px) Image search: [Google]
2EeJ2Df.png
83KB, 291x343px
>Living on the middle of fuck all nowhere not knowing or giving a shit about the modern world and forcing everyone else to fuck off.
I envy them
>>
>>1182217
>This is North Sentinel Island. And the tribal people that live there have a long-standing policy – if you set foot on our island, we will kill the shit out of you, slit your throat, dump your corpse on the beach, and then disappear into the jungle. We don't negotiate. We don't make friends. We don't make treaties. We defend our fucking island to the death.

Living the dream
>>
>>1182209
>yell "ooga booga wher da black women at"
>>
>>1182423
Naturally they wouldn't understand a word you're saying as they kill you and eat you to keep your corpse from coming back to life as a zombie.
>>
>>1182232
might be the edgiest ethnicity ever
>>
>>1182209
>>On a cruise ship

If you're such a pleb might as well let yourself drown on purpose
>>
>>1182209
Drown myself. It's better this way.
>>
>>1182462
It's a mixed bag. I went on a cruise with my family through the Mediterranean once and I hated seeing Europe like that. Being herded from attraction to attraction simply to say you've been, not experience. However we went on another cruise up in Alaska and it was much more relaxed. We stopped places I'd probably never make it to myself and since there were no real "sites" we were free to take it in. Plus sailing up the Tracy Arm has to have been one of the most breathtaking experiences of my life.
>>
>>1182458
They make me wonder what's on the island. Like what if this is like that movie "the ruins" or something like that.
>>
Really makes you think about their world conception. What do they make of those buzzing things [helicopters] in the sky? Foreigners with different skin colours? Why are they as defensive as they are?
They intrigue me like few other peoples on this planet.
>>
>>1182544
I'm inteeagued by the piraha people in South America.

https://youtu.be/KCaOJl15bwg
https://youtu.be/BNajfMZGnuo
>>
>>1182209
I guess I would have died cause I didn't know who these niggas were and would have swam towards them.
>>
if india had the death penalty, all they would need is have that person swim to the island and get killed

then the government would have legally authority to go in and maul down those fucking 300+ apes
>>
>>1182559
Think about it this way. The British empire took one look at them and were like 'nooooope'.

Besides, if you show up with a large army, they'll just disappear and wait you out. They seem pragmatic.
>>
>>1182571
>le white people never did anything wrong xD
someine needs to genocide you and your children
>>
>>1182571
The point is that the British empire weren't even able to get in the door with these guys because they either hid from sight or were so hostile. If you show up there with soldiers made of meat like you're a badass then they'll either find nothing or get wiped out because those people have a crazy home field advantage. Nobody even knows how many of them live on the island. It could be 300. It could also be 30,000 or more.
>>
>>1182570
>wait you out
they're naked people with shitty bows and spears

carpet bomb em
>>
>>1182685
[Claps in American]
>>
File: putin laughs sovietly.jpg (58KB, 383x526px) Image search: [Google]
putin laughs sovietly.jpg
58KB, 383x526px
>>1182695
>>
File: vn39f0ppmsumgwoxlkhf.jpg (45KB, 760x1206px) Image search: [Google]
vn39f0ppmsumgwoxlkhf.jpg
45KB, 760x1206px
The answer is to arrive on the island with a spear-proofed human sized hamster ball and explore around while le angry tribesmen jump around you screaming like monkeys.
What do we pay you scientists for? Jeez.
>>
>>1182734
Whoops, wrong pic. That was my answer to the Israeli-Palestine conflict.
>>
>>1182685
When your soldiers report back that they didn't see anyone while they were on the island? For what purpose?
>>
>>1182559
>>1182685
Wow, you are so edgy.
>>
>>1183076
alright one response was edgy, the first was 100% accurate. killing someone for getting near your island is worse than fucking north korea
>>
>>1182232
so what you are saying is if I go there with a few /k/ buddies we could kill everyone, and burn the island down and no one would care?????
>>
It's EUROPE! I'm saved!
>>
>>1183608

The indian navy patrols the waters around the island to make sure no vessels get within a few miles of the place. They dont want to deal with asshats getting themselves killed or mowing down the indigenous population for giggles.

I mean yeah its the indian navy... but i imagine they are far more competent than you and the average /k/iddie. Just leave the fuckers to their lame ass island and wait for the next tsunami to wipe them out, apparently the last big one rekt them pretty hard.
>>
File: 1420529984860 - Copy.jpg (55KB, 678x384px) Image search: [Google]
1420529984860 - Copy.jpg
55KB, 678x384px
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/islanders-running-out-of-isolation-tim-mcgirk-in-the-andaman-islands-reports-on-the-fate-of-the-1477566.html

Shit that's interesting.

>the anthropologists have learned to remove most of their clothes
>The anthropologists now practise the traditional Sentinelese greeting, which is to sit in a friend's lap and slap your right buttock vigorously.
>>
>>1182734
until they lift the whole thing up and bury you alive
>>
>>1183681
This raises so many questions about what they must think of the little bits of our civilization that they see.
>>
File: 1413092422847.jpg (14KB, 163x175px) Image search: [Google]
1413092422847.jpg
14KB, 163x175px
>>1183681
>>The anthropologists now practise the traditional Sentinelese greeting, which is to sit in a friend's lap and slap your right buttock vigorously.

this has got to be tribal bantz

>Oi Booga, reckon I can convince these weird pale people we say hello by slapping my ass?
>Bet you twenty coconuts you can't
>>
>>1183681
>'We can't leave them forever,' said Mr Pandit.

why not?
>>
>>1183627
underrated
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.