[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone of you have experience with one of the following airlines?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Hong_Kong_Airlines_Logo.svg.png (38KB, 1280x256px) Image search: [Google]
Hong_Kong_Airlines_Logo.svg.png
38KB, 1280x256px
anyone of you have experience with one of the following airlines?

- Hong Kong Airlines
- China Airlines
- Hong Kong Express

are they any advisable? about to book a flight and they sure are the cheapest airlines...
>>
>>1181982

I used to fly china airlines a lot. Bring a sandwich as their food is kind of iffy. If you are flying long range, the whole staff will disappear, even in business class.
>>
Not OP, but I'm also curious about Hainan airlines. I recently booked a flight with them connecting to HK Airlines in Beijing

Any experiences, reviews or advice?
>>
>>1181982
I've flown HK Express, it was fine. No particular complaints.

Flown Hainan air a lot, it's a crapshoot whether you really get Hainan air or Southern Air or Tianjin Air, they all codeshare and it's hard to tell who's plane it will actually be.

Hainan air is probably the nicer planes out of them but they're all budget planes, I think Southern air doesn't charge extra for meals maybe.
>>
dont fly bum ass chinese airlines. i've been flying since i was 5 a lot and i always tell people to spend a little bit more for a reputable airline over sketchy chinese ones. odds are likely nothing will go wrong but i've read enough about dumb shit happening on those airlines to avoid them for good

havent flown HKA in years despite used to living there, always heard good things about it
>>
>>1182322
China Airlines is Taiwanese

Yeah, their safety record is real poor. However, it used to be if you were flying 747 then it was safe as I seem to think they were using western pilots on them, but I could be mistaken.

I wrote the previous comment about bringing a sandwhich. My company used to give me $2000 and they said I could fly United on coach and pocket the difference or fly China Airlines in business class which is what I usually did. It was all right as you could get a shower and something to eat and drink in the business class lounge prior to taking off
>>
>>1181982

I flew China Airlines from Kaoshiung to Taipei then on to Seoul.

When the plane landed in Taipei, at the end of the jetway a China Airlines woman was directing the people to their connecting flight. I hand the lady my ticket, she told me, "you cannot enter the airport til 2 hours prior to your next flight" I told her I just got off the airplane. She says, I don't care, pushes me back on to the airway, and I sat in that corridor for SEVEN hours. When that next crew opened the jetway, they were stunned, what happened? I told them the story, Oh she didnt know. That sums up china airlines.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.