[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how did you guys deal with food in long trips? its possible

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: food-poisoning.jpg (129KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
food-poisoning.jpg
129KB, 500x334px
how did you guys deal with food in long trips?

its possible to maintain a healthy diet(meat, eggs, butter, fish, vegetables etc) instead of eating garbage in a 1 year+ travel?
>>
>>1181933
In a car? Get a camping stove.

Why would you have to eat garbage just because you are traveling? I don't understand.
>>
>>1181936
>processed food are much easier to get and eat

Not in a car.
Also
Meat/eggs/fish requires a large amout of time and resources to get properly cooked
>>
>>1181939
So a hotel or something? I mean, just don't go to mcdonalds, I'm still not understanding the issue here.
>>
>>1181940
you have to play a game
travel a long distance through a lot of places with a backpack and eat proper healthy food

hotels and restaurants are not allowed.

what did you do?
>>
>>1181942
Get a camping stove. Or learn some survival skills like how to make https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyzV0mAQ7e4 before even considering backpacking.
>>
>>1181940
also
you have to camp
>>
>>1181944
See >>1181943
>>
>>1181939
Do you make an île flottante every time you cook eggs, or something? Just boiling or frying them is extremely easy. You can even scramble them if you feel like that's too complicated.
>>
>>1181950
Thank you, that's what has had me confused this entire time. I'm not understanding what OPs issue is.
>>
If you're only staying in hotels for a year straight, then you're going to have some problems, yes. But a majority of hostels (>90% in Europe, I'd say) have a kitchen, however rudimentary. And if you're going camping, a stove is all but essential. Plus, hiking is a great way to stay in shape.
>>
>>1181933
>what is salad
>what is sandwich

There are almost always kitchens in hostels, you can cook there, even if you don't live there. You may find microwave in gas stations or cafeterias if you need from time to time.
Also camping stoves as the other anon said.

None of it is a big deal.

If you plan to go full wild camping, check Almazan kitchen on youtube, everything is there. You'll just need to buy or grow/raise your ingredients but I don't know how far you plan to go.
>>
>>1181969
>salad
>sandwich

a man needs protein
animal protein
>>
>>1181974
Then drink semen by the gallon in sperm donor banks. You can even put it in sandwich, isn't that wonderful.

Stop the shitposting, go back to /b/. Thanks in advance.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.