[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /trv/ So lets do this quick. I got kicked out of home cuz

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

Sup /trv/

So lets do this quick. I got kicked out of home cuz i like dick instead of jesus pussy.

Now, the actual travel thing:
I have few options here. I am from Colombia, living in Argentina. I want to move as far away from this fuckers as possible. Now economy here is SHIT and a ticket is around 25k (ARS = 1k USD) in any case i have 2 options and one of them divides in Several sub options:

A. I Go to the Netherlands to be the sex slave of a friend (we're both into BDSM)
I have 0 knowledge of dutch or Netherlands in any case. How high is the chance of getting a job? what is the type of visa to get there? what would be the best visa to get if i want to study and have a job and live long term there? (+5 years)
Any info about Netherlands would come handy.

B. GO to US! Cuz' i always wanted to go. Now this is more tricky. I can;t get a Student visa (YET) as i don't have a HS degree. (yet) Can't get a job visa as i don't have anyone to employ me and the best way to get the citizenship is getting through the army lines.

This one divides on different options. So lets assume i decide to go with this one and go to the army. What should i know? I guess you have to work there for a while before actually getting full citizenship. Also, any info about this is preciated

Not this option divides into a few other most of them land on BDS sex slave (i like it. Don't Judge me!)

B-a. I go to Arkansas where i have a friend. He won't help me economically or dive me housing but at least i will have someone nice and maybe he can help me get a job.
as i would have the citizenship i would be able to get a job and study and blah blah blah.
(He's close to beebe and i want to lean towards this one if i choose to go to US)

B-b. I have Several masters willing to take me as their hous slave. Which involves taking care of their house, cleaning, cooking, taking the dog out, doing country chores and of course, serving them sexually.
They are in montana, texas and so on...

Any thoughts?
>>
>>1178187
What a life you're going live! Sounds like a blast.

Honestly sounds like you thought outnboth options pretty well. First thoughts, if you go to the Netherlands you'll be in the EU so you can travels around most of the continent to your hearts content whenever.

But personally I've always liked the US better as a place to live as prosper in terms of opportunity.

If Trump wins, go to the Netherlands.

If Hillary – the US.

Good luck!
>>
>>1178187
Sex slave. House slave?

How about when you become an actual slave and become sucked into the black market without any chance of escape.

All they have to do is drug you or get you addicted to a drug and keep you from being able to make phone calls or use the internet and there won't be any way you can get help.

Did I forget to mention AIDS?

Do exactly what you want to do. Understand, however, that the consequences for doing what you want involves horrible suffering and you may find that some predicaments can not be fixed later down the road.
>>
>>1178187
Good luck getting a visa for the Netherlands. Jobs a plenty though in the western region.

Everyone speaks English so learning Dutch isnt mandatory if you ever make it here.
>>
>>1178187
>i don't have a HS degree. (yet)
b&
>>
>>1178187
Sort it out with your family and finish high school. Then move out for studies abroad or some job.
I know they piss you off, but grow up a little. Running abroad underage is plain stupid and dangerous, especially with the kind of people you mention. I assume you met these house masters on the Internet and never met them IRL. Seriously, be careful, there are dangerous weirdos outthere.

If your family are indeed some retarded mother fuckers, then get some help locally and do things properly.

Being a normie most of the time is alright. You can be a sex slave or a fucking marmoset all you want part-time, don't be stupid and put yourself in shitty spots.
>>
>>1178374

Thanks but i am 20. Not u derage anymore. I don have a HS degree cuz my parents made me drop off of school to get a job and forgot to put me back in school for 5 years.

About the house masters. I will make a background check to make sure they are legit fetishists and not sone black markets mfers.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.