[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on China Eastern Airlines? I'm looking at plane

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: china-eastern-liqin-yin-1038x576.jpg (130KB, 1038x576px) Image search: [Google]
china-eastern-liqin-yin-1038x576.jpg
130KB, 1038x576px
Thoughts on China Eastern Airlines?

I'm looking at plane ticket prices right now, and these guys are the most affordable.

Share your own experiences with this airline, both good and bad.
>>
I went from Japan, to Beijing, to Vietnam with them and it was pretty shitty.

All the flights were delayed without telling us a thing, everyone that worked with them was super rude, and the food offered looked like war rations. If you're cool with all that, the price is worth it. You will almost always have a delay so prepare for that.
>>
>>1177658
It's an airline. I got on the plane and sat in an un comfortable seat for a few hours in order to et from one place to another. Only real difference between them any other airline was that they let me stay in the exit row even though I did not speak the language -- they gave everybody else in the row the full lecture, then one of them said to me "Just do not touch anything" and that was it.
>>
>>1177664
this is pretty much what I've heard about the cheap chinese airlines.

when booking a trip to japan i did the research on these airlines, but everything i read was overwhelmingly negative, so I booked with JAL instead.
>>
>>1177664
I can deal with the discomfort, but not so much anything else.

I've heard of people losing their luggage or missing their transfer flight because of China Eastern, and that they apparently don't care.
>>
Just google China Eastern Airlines rating. Look at the reviews, if there is some shit like bad food dont give a fuck. If more than 3 people complain about lost luggage and cancelled tickets take 2nd cheapest. Those rating sites have hundreds of users, how many people will have flown on a korean handpuppet dress stitching forum?
>>
>>1177674
Unless you go into jungles and shit yes. Lets say ankor what or some other shitty tourist traps, those annoying vendor people are literally stacked on top of each other. And even extreme countryside has at least some shop where you can buy a small bottle.
>>
>>1177658
I ride with them pretty frequently. You should assume that there will be a 40 to 50 minute delay.
>>
File: wat 2.jpg (24KB, 475x542px) Image search: [Google]
wat 2.jpg
24KB, 475x542px
>>1177678
Wat in the fuck are you even trying to talk about?
>>
dont know what you faggots booked, but i took a trip a month ago via cheap chinese airline, the biggest issue was prior to departure from USA the USA reps throwing a bitch fest every step of the way for no reason, every part of the flight itself was perfect, the staff on the plane were perfect, and i paid like 500 bucks to go to china from east cost, while every other "competing" airline was trying to charge 1600$ for the same destination and their flights were hours longer for no reason, just retarded flight plans.
>>
>>1178522
>my trip was fine so anyone who didn't have a perfect flight like mine must be idiots

Good logic
>>
Just flew with them from europe to tokyo via shanghai. Honestly i can´t complain, every flight was on time, luggage in tip top shape, staff was ok, food far from great but edible enough. For 350 bucks round trip. No idea how they´d act in case of missed transfers, but i definitely got my money´s worth. Enjoy your tai chi session if you do book with them, OP.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.