[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About 3 years ago i posted here asking for advice on how to get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 685741_1.jpg (31KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
685741_1.jpg
31KB, 630x630px
About 3 years ago i posted here asking for advice on how to get out of my 3rd World home country (Morocco) and to travel somwhere i can find work and a good enough life. Of course most of you called me a sandnigger (which is fine) and told me to stay the fuck home, and couple of human beings posted a couple of suggestions about where i would have a chance. I took one and kept on looking into it for months until i grew some big enough balls to just go through it. And i promised to come back and post.
Well, i am here today posting about that whole adventure, if the person who suggested South Korea, i'd like to thank you from the depths of my heart. I went there through an enough solid plan and stayed there illegally working and saving money for the past 27 months. Ask me anything...
>>
What job?
>>
>>1177651

How do I get out of Brazil?
>>
>>1177652
I worked many jobs.
I first got a job at a chicken farming business where they just dump us to collect chickens all day long, i worked for 13 hours sometimes, sometimes i worked for 2 weeks straight but the pay was good enough to endure whatever the day had for me.

>>1177653
In the words of Morgan Freeman "The bus (Plane) runs everyday"
>>
>>1177651
About three years ago nobody here would have called you that.

Nice try, though.
>>
>>1177667
what are you smoking? Three years ago was 2013
>>
>>1177651
Are you still there?
How old are you?
Why not immigrate and work there legally?
>>
>>1177651
Do you speak Korean?
Why did you choose Korea?
>>
>>1177651
this is /trv/
illegal immigrating isn't travel, it's crime

also no personal blog
>>
File: BRNC (29 of 18).jpg (743KB, 910x910px) Image search: [Google]
BRNC (29 of 18).jpg
743KB, 910x910px
>>1177667
Whatever you say buddy.

>>1177719
I am now 26

I tried to, and it's almost impossible for a Moroccan to go there legally, besides going as a tourist (B2). And it's even more impossible to make the switch from an Illegal immigrant to a legal one, even if you can speak Korean and stayed there for a long period of time.
I have met people there who have been living illegally for more than 10 years there, from Americans and Irish to French and Russians.
Some do the "leave for hong kong for 2 or 3 days then come back, just to stay legally there. Sadly you can only do this multiple times if you're from the US, Canada, Ireland, UK, Aus, Nz.

>>1177729
I do speak some Korean, enough to get me through some hassels and find work, however i did not spoke one word when i first arrived here.

I chose Korea because it was suggested to me here and did some research and found out that's a pretty decent place to live in. I was never a fan of the culture or anything, I am now though.

>>1177732
I'm just reporting back, technically, it still is travel.

I've documented almost everything through my photography, which i've been doing 6 years before i left my country. Thinking about making a book.. not sure when.
a blog consumes time and you' need propper English and somewhat of a good vocabulary, which i do not have.

Pic related: Took this the first week i arrived there. I met this couple that invited me to their house for some casual tea and chat. I was surprised i found a Quran in their living room.

Note: I'm not a religious man.
>>
>>1177799
>I'm just reporting back, technically, it still is travel.
hey nice digits

i'd be pretty intrested to see your photos man, and i think it's a compelling idea for a photo book. post them on /p/ or something

what do you do about healthcare and bank accounts etc?
do you send some of the money you earn back home?
>>
>>1177732
Lol nice personal definition of traveling.
>you're not driving a car because you don't have a valid license even though you're literally driving a car lmao
>>
>>1177802
Hey, thanks for the encouragement, I still strugle with which photos to publish and what to call a book, but more importantly how to write in it.. I wanted to make it in arabic at first but then again very few in the arab world would give a shit about it.

I'd love to post more photos, but i haven't scanned a lot.. i can only post what i already have scanned.

For healthcare, i learned that you can get anything you want anywhere, you just have to find a doctor in a small town who will see you for some hand in hand cash. It's risky, but it's all i have.

When i first arrived here, after 25 days, i was still legal, i went to a bank to see if i can send money to a friend of mine in Spain who needed help, and they said that i can either send it through the bank, or do it myself if i had an account, so i asked if i can have one.. and i did.. no idea how but my account is still opperational to this day.. other people here tried it after me and were denied an account. Pure luck.

I don't send money back home because my parents don't need it, they're doing very well without me. I only send some money to my personal back account back in my country just so i don't have access to it. Yes, i am bad with money.
>>
Interesting. Well, post pics you have scanned, then, friend.

What is your daily life now?
How do you keep evading immigration?
Any more foreigners there like you?
How do you deal with sticking out?
What is your social life like?
>>
>>1177806
Cooperate with a native English speaker to write the book together.
>>
did you pretend to be a syrian refugee?
>>
>>1177799
>I've documented almost everything through my photography
post the photos then, sounds interesting
>>
Are you worried about getting caught? What's your long term plan?
>>
>>1177732
Back to /pol/ you
>>
>>1177651
Do you want to stay permanently in Korea?
>>
>>1177651
Is it hard to find a mosque to pray and halal food?
>>
>>1177653
>Brazil
Are you fucking kidding me? You can go anywhere with your passport
>>
Nice to hear back from you, OP.
What's your escape plan for when you want to leave? Do you ever want to leave?
Better send all your money home first when the time comes; I know in the UK they'll confiscate all your money if they think you've been working illegally.
Out of curiosity, where in Morocco are you from?
>>
How did you learn korean?
How much money did you have in arriving?
Post the photos
>>
>>1177799
So, what was that Quran doing there?
>>
>>1177651
Salam OP.

I'm glad that you made in South Korea, I hope you don't get in trouble because of this illegal status thingy.

Do you live in a large city or a smaller town nowadays ?

How was the first year when you arrived ? Did you start to work right away or did you slum around until you found something ?

Do you plan to go back to Morocco at some point and find a job that capitalizes on your knowledge of Korea ? I'm pretty sure you could find a good position as a business facilitator for Korean businessmen planning to invest in Morocco.
Or are you fucking done with back home already ?
>>
>>1177653
Vá atrás de uma cidadania europeia, é muito improvável que você descenda 100% de mecacos sendo brasileiro
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.