[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My wife and I would like to visit Switzerland in late December

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3562.jpg (189KB, 740x493px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3562.jpg
189KB, 740x493px
My wife and I would like to visit Switzerland in late December or early January. We would like to visit areas where snow is pretty much guaranteed. It doesn't snow where we live and last winter we went to Prague and Krakow and it snowed and it was a pretty neat experience. What would be some of the best places to visit, that aren't ski resorts, in Switzerland to get this kind of trip? The places I have so far are

>Zurich
>Bern
>Basel
>>
>>1177197
Zurich and if you're a cuck and has a hot milf wife I'll let you stay at one of the best hotels in the world for at least 4 days free.

Kik mocohocarolyn and two ppl on travel know this offer is honored
>>
>>1177197

op, pretend to take the offer and when u meet the mountain kike, rip his heart out with a fork
>>
>>1177200
>being desperate enough to try to fuck someone from 4chans wife

You must have horrible social skills
>>
>>1177204
I do but I'm still getting pussy and I'm not ugly

Look at my kik lol
>>
>>1177202
You mad or naw ?
>>
Well OP, since there you received only shitty answers I'll jump in.

In the cities you most likely won't have any snow at that time. I can't even remember the last white xmas we had. Zurich is good for shopping and partying, otherwise its fucking ugly. Basel has a nice old town, if you're interested in that. Imo the best city for you is Bern, pretty and you have the best train connections to "snowy places"
>>
>>1177221
Not OP and I've never been to Switzerland but the climate data says it barely gets above freezing in December or January and Zurich gets around 22 inches of snow. Doesn't it seem like it would be covered in snow for the whole winter?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.