[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going to Berlin next week, Does anyone have any recommendations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: berlin.jpg (2MB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
berlin.jpg
2MB, 1500x1000px
Going to Berlin next week, Does anyone have any recommendations for good bars/clubs?

Staying in kreuzberg btw
>>
Residentadvisor berlin has all the events listed there. You will find great nightlife every single day in Berlin. The clubs are usually open until late in the morning.

You might be familiar with the door policies there. Don't be in too big groups, don't talk in the line, no photos, bring girls etc.. But from personal experience clubs like Tresor, Suicide Circus and watergate have been easy for me to get in. Cant tell if it's because of i am quite /fa/ or they are simply just easy to get in. These clubs are a bit touristy but are really good. Don't go to Matrix.

Clubs like sisyphos, berghain and about blank are probably the best but can be hard to get in if you don't speak german. These are only open from friday to sunday. Anyways these are all located close to eachother so you can just try other clubs if you get rejected at the door.

If you're into drugs, avoid the dealers near the clubs and inside too. Talk with locals in the clubs and you'll find way better pills.

Since you're going to berlin, you might aswell check out spreepark. It's an abandoned theme park a bit outide od the city. You aren't allowed to go there and it's guarded but if you get caught they will just throw you out. Nothing worse than that. Go to the river side lf the fence and there should be holes to sneak in.
>>
>>1176343
>You aren't allowed to go there and it's guarded but if you get caught they will just throw you out
Ha maybe 10 years ago. Now they have razor wire fences, a private security firm, and guard dogs. If you are captured they'll hold you down until the police come so they can arrest/fine you for tresspassing.
>>
>>1176343
Thanks for the advice, i'm meeting up with a few German girls i met whilst i was in Asia so hopefully i should be ok.
>>
>>1176343
Uh, literally just came out of suicide circus. Fucking seconded.
>>
RAW Area close to Warschauer Str. is always cool, especially on weekends. There are some cool bars like the Badehaus or the one next to it and the Cassiopeia Club, Suicide Circus are right there.
>>
Ive been thinking Of visiting Berlin, im sorry if im being outdated but is racism still going strong around germany?
>>
>>1177182
>>1177182
You have no idea dude, avoiding the local SS-Obersturmbannführer is a fucking pain.
>>
>>1177182
>racism
Kill yourself du scheiß Schwuchtel
>>
>>1177224
Mad bout tha bbc waiteboi?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.