[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /trv/, important question here. I'm having to travel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: dxb.jpg (39KB, 278x310px) Image search: [Google]
dxb.jpg
39KB, 278x310px
Hey /trv/, important question here. I'm having to travel in the next week or so to go to Australia to be with my boyfriend of 10 years. We've been trying desperately to get a visa to where I can stay with him permanently, but as it stands I am in the US. The only flight that him and I can afford has me going through Doha, Qatar and being stuck there for a 9 hour layover. I'm scared shitless of Islam and Shari'a/Sunni law. Am I going to be thrown out an airport window and stoned to death on the way down? Will I have to pay the duty costs on any of my things if I'm only there to get on a connecting flight? The layover is only 9 hours, but I'm really freaking out.
>>
Please don't travel. You're an embarassement to humans.
>>
>>1176334
I don't know if this is shitposting but I would not be scared of going to Qatar. It's first world desu you won't get shit for being a woman. If you stay in the city you will see there are a lot of tourists and even a lot of English signs.
>>
>>1176347
>Please don't travel. You're an embarassement to humans.

A contrary opinion -- assuming not a troll, I'd say a good dose of travel experience is exactly what OP needs.
>>
>>1176334
Is this a joke? It's going to be like going to any other airport in the world lmao
>>
>>1176348
>for being a woman
I'm a man though, that's why I'm scared.
>>
>>1176351
Before getting this flight I had never even heard of Qatar before. I read that their laws are based on Sunni laws and froze up. I admit to being ignorant and even bigoted, but all I wanted to make sure of was that I would be safe. Is that really so bad?
>>
Women aren't allowed into Qatar, if they see you at the airport they will stone you death for sure, be careful.
>>
>>1176369
what do u expect to happen actually? it's an international airport with tens of millions of annual passengers.
>>
>>1176382
I was perhaps expecting to get arrested for some strange archaic Islamic law that there was no way that I could have known without being a Muslim.
>>
>>1176387
Homosexuality will get you a death sentence. So you should not dress up like Mr. Slave, and remember he's just your "friend" and not "boyfriend".
>>
>>1176387
>tens of millions of annual passengers.

Understand what that means, in terms of your question.
>>
>>1176367
Do you go around with a gay pride flag, wearing ass less chaps with a dildo hanging out of your ass?
>>
File: 1477616297790.gif (4MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1477616297790.gif
4MB, 200x200px
>>1176334
Infidels.

I suggest you be a real man and find some poon in your local area. But if you really wanna go to the middle east for some muslim then its your funeral.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.