[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>British and on the verge of turning 21 >Takes alcohol

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 734653.jpg (50KB, 458x990px) Image search: [Google]
734653.jpg
50KB, 458x990px
>British and on the verge of turning 21
>Takes alcohol to America with me
>British can drink?
>????
>Profit?

Please confirm or is America that cucked

My logic is that if I can and have been allowed take it with me on the flight (which I am) TO America then that must clearly mean I can fucking have it, but not be able to purchase any myself once my exquisite British alcoholic beverages have been consumed in the finest fashion.
>>
>live in congo
>take machete with me
>congan can cut off hands
>????
>profit?
>>
>>1173995
>Please confirm or is America that cucked

you obey the laws of the country you're in, dipshit

anyway, you'll be fine even though it's illegal, i would say don't declare it at customs, up to you tho
>>
File: Screenshot_20161018-181940.png (31KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161018-181940.png
31KB, 1280x720px
Make America great for once
>>
This rampant misuse of the word "cuck" is astounding. Seems like a blanket term nowadays for anything that is banned/forbidden/not allowed
>>
>>1174033
Closer to being a blanket term for "things I don't like".
God I fucking hate how mainstream this site has become. Now I have to deal with this memebuzzword of the month spouting everywhere.
>>
>>1173995
You're a fucking idiot, local laws always apply to you when you're a tourist. So obviously you're not of the legal age to drink in the US.

That said you shouldn't have problems unless you start behaving like all the obnoxious Brit tourists do when they leave their pathetic excuse of a country.
>>
>>1174033
>>1174063
"Cuck" means self hating or working against your interests. Its like uncle tom except the user usually isnt black
>>
>>1173995
>enter a country with different laws
>thinks you can ignore them and go by your own
>>
File: chihu.jpg (36KB, 564x567px) Image search: [Google]
chihu.jpg
36KB, 564x567px
>>1174033
>>1174063
>people are doing things I don't like
>>
>>1173995
Be aware of duty-free limits on alcohol carried across borders.
>>
>>1174002
>i would say don't declare it at customs

That would be a big mistake. And if you ar within the limit, why not mention it?

Question -- selling to minors is illegal, drinking by minors is illegally -- is possession illegal? Like "I am bringing this to my Uncle Ted," would that be OK?
>>
File: really.gif (560KB, 262x200px) Image search: [Google]
really.gif
560KB, 262x200px
>>1173995
I fucking hate America for the drinking laws, they literally make no fucking sense

Hooters wouldn't even give me a beer at 11:50pm the night before my birthday with my dad

All because some dumb cunt moms had their dumb little shits of kids die when they drove while drinking

America is fucked with drinking laws
>>
>>1174359
you don't get it man. you don't get it

people already die left and right because of road hazards. traffic fatalities rose 50% in states where marijuana was defacto legalized

people fucking DIE because of this shit. it's also implicated in around half of inner city murders.

it's not like the situation in any other country. alcohol is stupid anyway. the problem is barely under control. just deal with it, bubby
>>
File: 1470076796669.png (52KB, 203x209px) Image search: [Google]
1470076796669.png
52KB, 203x209px
>>1174361
>traffic fatalities rose 50% in states where marijuana was defacto legalized

You must be trolling, or just plain stupid if you actually believe that.
>>
>>1174361
Fuck off soccer mom its not his fault america wont build a decent transit system so people can get home without driving and we dont need draconian drug and alcohol laws
>>
>>1173995
>america is cucked
Do you have ID for that spoon mate? We don't sell to minors.
>>
>>1174479
More like "got ID for that super glue? We don't sell to minors. You been huffing, boy?"
>>
>>1173995
seems to me like your the dumb one for going to the states to begin with.
>>
>>1173995
if you're not 21, don't drink. Bloody idiot.
>>1174350
fairly certain it's legal. I put rum in my nephews luggage (only allowed to bring back 1L per person) and nobody cared
>>
>>1174063
The use of the word cuck is not mainstream, it's overused, but exclusive to 4chan and it's affiliated users
>>
>>1174350
Laws vary by state. Even the laws on consuming. Some states you can legally consume under 21. Also, the military often makes exceptions to underage consumption. The only hard and fast law is purchasing under 21
>>
>>1173995
what the fuck did I just read? sage
>>
Aussie here

When i was in the states visiting family i had no problem buying alcohol at 19. Dont know if it was my way of talking to the clerk or the confidence i showed as its 18 to buy drinks in australia and i felt like i was not doing anything wrong.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.